• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

With the tetralogy complete, which is the best Uncharted game? SERIES SPOILERS

Gono

Banned
Uncharted 2 is still my favorite overall. BUT, Uncharted 4 does so many things in such an amazing way that it's right up there too.

They tried too hard to wrap the series up with U4. All the homages to previous entries and to previous ND games, all the references and stuff... It's a full on FEELS trip. And that makes it a bit weird.
The more mature tone, the lack of a kinda supernatural twist at the end (I was waiting for pirate ghosts or immortal pirates or something), the slower pace, the brother's flashbacks and so on.

It all made it way too emotional and full of FEELS, way too much for an Uncharted game.

I'm pretty sure they would've done something a lot more bombastic if they didn't wanted to give these characters the phenomenal send off we've seen at the epilogue.

U2 = U4
U3
U1

Gotta play Golden Abbys sometime next month. For what I've seen it's Uncharted 0.5

Ps: I feel really sad knowing that the next ND game may very well be over 2 years away.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I thought he looked good too! But he does look a lot more "weathered" than Nate.

I'm fairly certain the stark difference between Nate's and Sam's appearance was intentional, due to the fact that a) Sam is older, b) he's a chronic smoker, and c) he's had a harder life than Nate due to being in prison for 15 years.
Yeah, I also like how he looked a lot like Nate when he was young. He even had cooler hair... shame how that caught up with him :/

Uncharted%E2%84%A2-4_-A-Thief%E2%80%99s-End_20160509141648.jpg

Top Bottom