• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd BO 09•22-24•17 - Return of the Kingsman, IT floats down a spot, Ninjago blocked

kswiston

Weekend estimates:

1) IT - $17.3M - $291M total
2) American Made - $17.02M
3) Kingsman The Golden Circle - $17.00M
4) Lego Ninjago - $12.0M - $36M total
5) Flatliners - $6.7M

I guess we will have to wait until Monday to know how the top 3 shakes out.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I wonder what the budget on Flatliners is. It's not some huge blockbuster, but it looked on the expensive end for a horror movie.

Slayven

I'll just leave them there for some poor kid to stumble across just like the 90's intended.

Have we had any Christian movies that have featured nudity and/or steamy sex?

large_biyzLhlT9BM7n9QybALordcqgSM.jpg

Had an orgy

RRockman

Banned
Is it bad I still really want to see a mountain between us? I mean it is interracial and the actors don't suck. I just have to see if I can find a way to watch it without My family finding out so I can keep my machismo act going.

GhaleonEB

Is it bad I still really want to see a mountain between us? I mean it is interracial and the actors don't suck. I just have to see if I can find a way to watch it without My family finding out so I can keep my machismo act going.

I'm taking my wife to it. Secretly, I'm going just to see Edris Elba get his sexy on, but I'm framing it as date night.

BTW, this is the wrong box office thread. This week's is here.

Top Bottom