• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd BO 09•22-24•17 - Return of the Kingsman, IT floats down a spot, Ninjago blocked

kswiston

If I was making the movie, I'd have the ending be Winslet and Elba meeting up with Liam Neeson from The Grey.

Did Liam Neeson gain werewolf powers from that fight with the Alpha Male at the end of the film?

If so, the sequel can be Winslet trying to decide between him and Elba. Elba is better looking, but Wolf already showed us that women dig older men with Werewolf powers.

kswiston

Boxoffice.com has Coco pegged to be a huge hit, with a $270M domestic total.

That doesn't seem to be to be the vibe that I have been getting, but who knows when it comes to animation. I thought that The Good Dinosaur would be big, before I knew that it was a Dinosaur western.

Did Liam Neeson gain werewolf powers from that fight with the Alpha Male at the end of the film?

If so, the sequel can be Winslet trying to decide between him and Elba. Elba is better looking, but Wolf already showed us that women dig older men with Werewolf powers.
B-G-E presents An American Liam in London

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
TMBU_COVER.jpg
Whaaat

Ay MH do me a favor

Just nuke that last page from history

You mean all this stuff?

I'ma go from seeing nothing in August and Sept (reading the synopsis for Kingsman lost me entirely) to watchin' 2049 and The Mountain Between Us in the same weekend

Wait have I been tricked

Is it like one of those weird romance novel adaptations

oh what the fuck

bronson got worked

I mean I'm not going now!

Let us know how it is.

They wanted the Bronson bump.

I'm almost sad that we spoiled it now. You would have been in your seat all excited to see some sweet platonic survival action. Then

giphy.gif

EDIT: Wait, your images are off. Doakes-from-Dexter-Surprise-Motherfucker.gif

Is it weird that I kinda want to see it more now that I know it's a love story? Not enough to actually go see it, even with MoviePass (I don't drive and live in the suburbs, so just getting to the theater can be a hassle).

Damn I got a triple whammy for trailers I'd never seen this week and The Mountain Between Us actually looked pretty decent. Thank You For Your Service looks like another dud for Miles Teller, and there was also this movie called Alpha with that Nightcrawler kid running around with a wolf in 10,000 BC or something.

I'll put my Blade Runner estimate at $65 million. Nothing's really out and those reviews are doing wonders for it.

Off-topic: Slayven I found these at a local Value Village. Educate me, did I make a mistake leaving them there?

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/MbFkusN.jpg[/IMG]

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Are people really gonna run to see Idris Elba and Kate Winslet stuck in the snow for a couple hours?

The relationship looks mostly platonic in the trailers, so I don't think the AARP crowd will be scared off completely.
If there's a steamy sex scene I'm 100% there.

Slayven

Damn I got a triple whammy for trailers I'd never seen this week and The Mountain Between Us actually looked pretty decent. Thank You For Your Service looks like another dud for Miles Teller, and there was also this movie called Alpha with that Nightcrawler kid running around with a wolf in 10,000 BC or something.

I'll put my Blade Runner estimate at $65 million. Nothing's really out and those reviews are doing wonders for it.

Off-topic: Slayven I found these at a local Value Village. Educate me, did I make a mistake leaving them there?

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/MbFkusN.jpg[/IMG]

Depends, do you need something to burn for heat?

Not saying they are bad, just that if you paid more than 3 bucks for them you got ripped off

The relationship looks mostly platonic in the trailers, so I don't think the AARP crowd will be scared off completely.
If there's a steamy sex scene I'm 100% there.

I'm sure you'll disappointed once you actual see the film in the cinemas. Good thing, you're keeping your expectations in check.

Please be true!

Anyone want to throw down their Blade Runner 2049 predictions now that we are a few days out and have a critical reception?

It's currently tracking at 50m, which is more then what Fury Road was tracking at, before the reviews, so I'd say 54m / 147m dom at least.

Depends, do you need something to burn for heat?

Not saying they are bad, just that if you paid more than 3 bucks for them you got ripped off

I'll just leave them there for some poor kid to stumble across just like the 90's intended.

Have we had any Christian movies that have featured nudity and/or steamy sex?

GhaleonEB

If Bronson wants to spend 100 minutes imagining himself as a blushing bride-to-be, stranded on a mountain with the ruggedly handsome Idris Elba, it's his god-given right as an American to do so.

You know, I wasn't going to watch this one, but when you put it that way. Day 1.

There's no full frontal Idris.

OR Winslet.

Enjoy

I remember a while ago reading an article about Kate Winslet that somewhere in the first 2-3 paragraphs stated something along the lines of she has the most movies with nude scenes of any Academy Award nominated actress. Which I thought was funny.

Pharaun

All I know is that Bronson said he was going and now he's backing out, I guess his word isn't worth much. Also, The power of
Idris
compels you!

Top Bottom