• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein 2 review thread.

8JAsLKC.gif

CAN'T WAIT

rnaud

I would have bought this day 1 if it was no so packed tomorrow. Pre-loaded SMO for now and will wait for this to drop in price.

Gonna get another $10 from preordering MARIO O at B.B., and put it towards picking this up for X launch. Stupid hype for this, gonna have to go dark for sure. Wish I still had the first one, to replay through it this weekend.

Kacho

Hope it's good. Mid 80s seems likely but I could see scores being a bit higher if there's a lot of polish.

Also Scorpio
gonna play on PC tbh

PantsuJo

I don't have the money for day one but be damn sure I'll buying it soon.

I beat The Old Blood and just started The New Order. Very cool games.

Venuspower

Can not wait anymore.
I need it...now. Will be fun to kill the regime people (no nazis for me in Germany).

If the game delivers chances are hight that it will bei my GOTY.

From what I've been reading from people with early copies, I expect this to have a lower score than The New Order. Not to spoil anything but it seems like the game is super short, among other issues. Happy to be wrong tho, but what I've read ain't positive.

Tahnit

Banned
From what I've been reading from people with early copies, I expect this to have a lower score than The New Order. Not to spoil anything but it seems like the game is super short, among other issues. Happy to be wrong tho, but what I've read ain't positive.

Godamnit no don’t tell me that.

Kacho

Oh damn!

The Kree

Banned
I have like 3x the lower body strength, better upper body strength, better cardiovascular development, 8 inches and 30-60 lbs in mass, and a BJJ Blue Belt, wrestling and Muy Thai training. Don't ask whether he would be competitive in pro MMA today, ask how many thousands of video game nerds would hand him his adds in about 30 seconds, that's the more telling proposal.

Cult of personality for a really ripped movie actor who had a forward-thinking martial arts philosophy and an untimely death. Gonna have to deal.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Need to see receipts on some Pro support before I jump in, don't want a trend with Bethesda games

Thankfully it's not a trend, already mentioned above but bethesda officially mentioned 1440p/60 FPS but with a day 1 patch, so make sure to download the patch before starting the game at all.

Nice, glad to see TEW2 and Prey might just be outliers

Prey did eventually get a patch and one for TEW2 is also in the works going by an admin on their forums, but I see your point.

Top Bottom