• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolverine Trailer [Leak]

Topher

Gold Member
Well Done Clapping GIF

Nvzman

Sorry, after Spider-man 2, ain't buying shit from Insomniac.
SM2 was a great game, a pretty big gameplay improvement from the first game, I don't know what the fuck this site's problem is with this game.
Well actually yea I do know, its the "woke" bullshit (even though the real NYC is kind of exactly like this) but tbh the gameplay was so much more improved than the previous game I couldn't care less. The first game was piss easy and the swinging had zero real control in it.

Last edited:

Pimpbaa

What happened with Spider-Man 2?

Horrible story and dialog. Tons of recycled assets, barely any gameplay evolution from the first game. Retiring Peter so early doesn’t help either. I wanted to blow my fucking brains out when Miles shows up in his new suit at the end of SM2.

Edit: Wolverine looks good tho, hopefully it will have better written story than SM2 got.

Last edited:

sigmaZ

SM2 was a great game, a pretty big gameplay improvement from the first game, I don't know what the fuck this site's problem is with this game.
Well actually yea I do know, its the "woke" bullshit (even though the real NYC is kind of exactly like this) but tbh the gameplay was so much more improved than the previous game I couldn't care less. The first game was piss easy and the swinging had zero real control in it.
The basic gameplay was improved in general. I usually am not bothered by a little woke here and there but there are admitedly parts that are the religious equivalent of having to listen to people preach in the middle of the gameplay. Still I just ignored it so no big deal.
The most agregious issue for me was how all of the boss battles were all drawn out. I'm personally tired of this recent trend of endurance battles in action games. Difficulty based on skill I'm fine with but bosses that take a million hits and meander on so long my hands start to wear out are no bueno.
It was an alright game but I'm done with the series for now.

Top Bottom