• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman has sex with her 16 year-old son; Sends him pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470972

It was his mom all along!

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37497631&postcount=17

Motherfucker.

Had they been separated or something? This sounds like one of those 'genetic sexual attraction' stories.

Edit: Ah yes, estranged. Father had sole custody.

I've heard of stories like that. My guess is the son is a lot like his father, hence she is attracted to him and vice versa.

PJV3

Let this be a lesson to other mothers.
She took the final step of making him into a man, i salute her.

Angry Fork

I didn't know incest was illegal, it's gross but what incest 'charges' are brought up? As long as it's consenting who cares. The underage thing is obvious though.

edit - Also this reminds me of that guy on reddit who had a sexual relationship with his mother and was part of some scientific study regarding incest. He answered a shitload of questions from redditers.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
I didn't know incest was illegal, it's gross but what incest 'charges' are brought up? As long as it's consenting who cares. The underage thing is obvious though.

Well, it's a law that is a result of our cultural history, obviously. Charges vary from state to state in the US.

I didn't know incest was illegal
Really?

To answer your question on the charges...and I want you to understand the risk I took Googling something with the term incest in it.

2005 California Penal Code Sections 281-294 CHAPTER 5. BIGAMY, INCEST, AND THE CRIME AGAINST NATURE

285. Persons being within the degrees of consanguinity within which
marriages are declared by law to be incestuous and void, who
intermarry with each other, or who being 14 years of age or older,
commit fornication or adultery with each other, are punishable by
imprisonment in the state prison.

edit - Also this reminds me of that guy on reddit who had a sexual relationship with his mother and was part of some scientific study regarding incest. He answered a shitload of questions from redditers.

There are historical reasons, War of Spanish Succession being one.

Yes, but what is considered incestuous in California?

To answer your question on the charges...and I want you to understand the risk I took Googling something with the term incest in it.

WITH SAFE SEARCH ON!

For God's sake, don't tell a man to Google incest without safe search!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Season 6 of Californication ruined

officially all out of ideas

Do you guys think the bail amount is justified? 200k?

In comparison George Zimmerman's was set to 150k for actually, ya know, killing a guy. What would the argument be; Killing a guy vs. potential psychological damage?

Black-Box

In comparison George Zimmerman's was set to 150k for actually, ya know, killing a guy. What would the argument be; Killing a guy vs. potential psychological damage?

the only psychological damage the 16 year old can get if his mom is super ugly.

but wow, that is not right AT ALL

Valnen

Normally I'd find the "Nice" jokes disgusting in a story like this, but since it happened in "Nice, CA" I can't help but laugh.

This disgusts me much in the same way as when my mother let me know she watched a movie called Spanking The Monkey...and enjoyed it.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
If only we could be as enlightened as whatever mother-son fucking approving place that you're from.

I don't think he's quite saying that incest should be legal, but is talking about the age of consent issues at play. If the son was 18, he wouldn't be called a "victim" would he? Then they would both be guilty of a crime. The age of consent in many states and other countries is 16, so there's a question to be raised there.

That's not how bail works.

oh the USA such a odd country.

Yes, guess the lack of royalty killed the chances of public crazes with people trying to get their own version of the Hapsburg Jaw.

Really? Sounds interesting. Link?

edit: Never mind, am reading it now LOL. It's absolutely hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom