• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman has sex with her 16 year-old son; Sends him pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Fork

Well I am pretty sure this just ruined season 2 of BWE for me, thanks!

It's shown in the 1st/2nd episode of Season 1 when his mother jumps into his arms kissing him all over, I thought it was fairly obvious there was something going on.

Also the season ended a long time ago it's past the point where people should have to spoiler stuff like that.

He's a victim by definition because he's legally incapable of giving consent.
If only we could be as enlightened as whatever mother-son fucking approving place that you're from.

He's saying the law makes little sense and 16 should be the age of consent since everyone on the planet knows 16 year old's are fully capable of deciding whether they should have sex or not (or oral in this case). It's just the case of the US puritan family values bullshit deciding laws instead of rationality.

Really sounds interesting. Link?

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/

In case you want to get to the main bits without reading all the question/answers, it basically boiled down to:

1. Was a positive experience for him and his mother, the father knew and would get jealous occasionally but was okay with it. Sister never knew and he said she wouldn't be okay with it so he never told her.
2. They did pretty much everything.
3. Started when he was injured at some point and physically couldn't masturbate, had blue balls and wanted relief, mother offered and it went on from there.
4. He said he was physically attracted to her before it started. I believe the research being done was in regards to attraction between close relatives or something like that.

Rootbeer

Banned
if-moms-not-happy-no-one-is.jpg

He's saying the law makes little sense and 16 should be the age of consent since everyone on the planet knows 16 year old's are fully capable of deciding whether they should have sex or not (or oral in this case). It's just the case of the US puritan family values bullshit deciding laws instead of rationality.
Parents not being able to fuck and procreate with their biological children is not "US puritan family values bullshit"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
Juan_de_Miranda_Carreno_002.jpg

Carlos_segundo80.png

Orayn

There's no rationality involved in setting an arbitrary age at which you assume people are mentally mature, but you kind of need to do it since it would be nearly impossible to come up with fair tests for someone to get a "consent license." Having been one myself, I'm not convinced that the cutoff for being a dumbass teenager is that much lower than 18.

Taiser

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/

In case you want to get to the main bits without reading all the question/answers, it basically boiled down to:

1. Was a positive experience for him and his mother, the father knew and would get jealous occasionally but was okay with it. Sister never knew and he said she wouldn't be okay with it so he never told her.
2. They did pretty much everything.
3. Started when he was injured at some point and physically couldn't masturbate, had blue balls and wanted relief, mother offered and it went on from there.
4. He said he was physically attracted to her before it started. I believe the research being done was in regards to attraction between close relatives or something like that.

8dQGb.gif

Angry Fork

Parents not being able to fuck and procreate with their biological children is not "US puritan family values bullshit"

I was referring to age of consent.

As for incest I really don't care if consenting relatives want to fuck each other and neither should you. 99% of families are not attracted to each other so there isn't going to be some epidemic of mental problems in children due to incest becoming legal. And the probability of incestuous couples wanting children from that relationship is likely even dramatically less. It's a complete non-issue.

There's no rationality involved in setting an arbitrary age at which you assume people are mentally mature, but you kind of need to do it since it would be nearly impossible to come up with fair tests for someone to get a "consent license." Having been one myself, I'm not convinced that the cutoff for being a dumbass teenager is that much lower than 18.

I just think it's silly for people to claim 16 year old's are raped when they say yes. Some laws are stupid and I think that's one of them. I think 16 year old's are capable of thinking for themselves and if it was put to a vote I think the majority of Americans would agree, besides puritan bible belt fanatics.

tearsofash

I want to make a bunch of arguments defending why I don't think this is necessarily wrong, but I'm not well-versed in cultural anthropology so my arguments would be unfounded and I'd sound like a crazy poster.

Good day.

Angry Fork

16 is the age of consent for the majority of the US. Don't you look silly.

I'm in favor of it being federal rather than state issue. There doesn't seem to be any proper rhyme or reason either since California one of the most liberal states has it at 18. It's just really weird/stupid imo.

I'm in favor of it being federal rather than state issue. There doesn't seem to be any proper rhyme or reason either since California one of the most liberal states has it at 18. It's just really weird/stupid imo.

If you find states rights weird/stupid you should probably find a more federalist leaning country.

Oh, and it's legal in a number of US states to marry your first cousin. So it turn out if you're looking to have a incestous relationship with a teenager American is the place to be. Dat freedom.

Black-Box

really, you're that short sighted
well he wasn't forced into it, he knew that was his mom, he knew what he was doing, to him it could be just another woman

Hmm? That's the whole idea behind legal consent. Its why contracts aren't valid without a legal guardian until you're 18.

If only we could be as enlightened as whatever mother-son fucking approving place that you're from.

Yes, guess the lack of royalty killed the chances of public crazes with people trying to get their own version of the Hapsburg Jaw.

I guess nearly the rest of the world is wrong? and I wasn't approving of mother and son, its the disapproval of needing to be 18, when at 16 you know what you are doing, and shouldn't need consent, because you are fully 100% aware of what you do

Orayn

I just think it's silly for people to claim 16 year old's are raped when they say yes. Some laws are stupid and I think that's one of them. I think 16 year old's are capable of thinking for themselves and if it was put to a vote I think the majority of Americans would agree, besides puritan bible belt fanatics.

Well, if you want to have some science with your rationality, the age of consent should probably be even higher since brain development in a number of a person's non-trivial faculties like decision-making continues until well into the twenties for most people.

Note that I'm not arguing in favor of this. I think 17 or 18 is a good baseline.

BeesEight

I'm hoping the courts roast her. I also hope she gets put on the sex offender list as well.

I really, really want to believe that all these posts are being ironic. I really do. But, alas, Gaf continues to disappoint. Wish I were surprised.

He does it all, yes he does
He knows how to please in every detail
He can do more than you'd ever imagine
And do it with style, he does it with me, oh yes he does
I know that you thought that you knew him
Well maybe you did, but you don't
He only reveals what he wants you to see
And then shows it all, and when he does, he satisfies me
If you only knew
Just what he could do
You'd want him too, if you only knew...

Status