• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Workaholics Season 4 lOTl - New Season January 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrod38

tumblr_n1mvvmsekV1qf1116o1_400.gif

I'am an Oakley's rep.

Dub117

Fuck yeah, this episode was good. Plus a reference to my favorite band made it even better. Probably my favorite episode of this season.
Edit: lol ok I forgot about Alice on the desk episode, shit Holics just brings it.
I think I can feel something.

Blake's romance tips were awesome.

But yeah, Adam crying under the desk with his dick in a box was god tier.
Haha franklez, you like workaholics?! That is amazing!

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Killer ep. Had a dream about the dudes the other day.............. it got WEIRD. Not sex just chanting and shit. Wish I could remember it all since it was fucking insane and would make a great ep.

Jerrod

Killer ep. Had a dream about the dudes the other day.............. it got WEIRD. Not sex just chanting and shit. Wish I could remember it all since it was fucking insane and would make a great ep.
I just dreamed about Adam and Anders last night (no Blake which was weird). For some reason I was trying to fight Anders.

Dereck

I'm hoping this year to have some like, intercourse, cause last year I just had like, a ton of outercourse...so I'm hoping to get inside this time.

I believe in you

Thank you

iozoUjyhAWCBj.gif

Linius

Nice episode. Also funny to watch after Modern Family, seeing Adam twice. Hope the dudes get more roles in other shows.

Bread

Banned
When did this show get so.. bad? Can they not afford to pay all the other characters like Jillan or Montez?
that's why the show has been so good, it's focusing more on the guys and less on the office characters. this season is fucking killing it.

I saw Adam on Community, too.Jeff Winger's brother or step-brother.

Episode was good. I think one of the best is when Ander's dad comes to visit. Good lord that was hilarious.

TMC

that's why the show has been so good, it's focusing more on the guys and less on the office characters. this season is fucking killing it.

Couldn't agree more. I was afraid of this show possibly turning into another workplace comedy. Glad to finally be posting in these OT's! Looking forward to this weeks episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom