• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Final Fantasy - Underwater Train & Classic FF Summon Attacks

Exentryk

Full Livestream - https://youtu.be/SjdbrQGZs5Y

Underwater Train - @18m 30s (Mobile users can use this link)

jrX5rc8.png

jcAWbgh.png

nzuTBO5.png

Attacks from Classic Final Fantasy Summons - @1h 21m 30s (Mobile users can use this link)

Lucreto

Where is my Conductor Cactaur plushie.

Good to see you get the regular summons on top of the Character summons. Then anime cutscenes throughout are a plus.

Edit:
f6029cc5078908c35426eb5bfa3b1c98_496_KR.jpg

It will be mine.

Mihos

Gold Member
I need to hurry up and finish Dragon Quest Builders before my copy shows up, preordered on Vita and PS4

Diabolos has been cropping up in a few games recently. He's kind of a mainstay now, even though he's mainly in spinoffs and only summonable in VIII, XI, later versions of VI.

JP

There should really be a twenty minute long Knights of The Round summon in every game!!!

It's amazing to think back just how incredible all the summons were in FF VII, it was unlike anything I'd seen before and I loved finding new ones.
I need to hurry up and finish Dragon Quest Builders before my copy shows up, preordered on Vita and PS4
Pfft, I have this and FF XV both pre-ordered so I've got no chance of ever catching up again.

Espada

I have a better question. Is there really no FFXII REP?

It's rare to see the Espers from FFXII in any other FF game, even those referencing older titles like WoFF.

Still, I love seeing the classic summons along with their variants (Male Shiva and Ifreeta look cool).

It's rare to see the Espers from FFXII in any other FF game, even those referencing older titles like WoFF.

Still, I love seeing the classic summons along with their variants (Male Shiva and Ifreeta look cool).

Eh, I meant character wise. But yeah, the Ivalice Espers are not really represented anywhere but the Ivalice games.

Espada

Eh, I meant character wise. But yeah, the Ivalice Espers are not really represented anywhere but the Ivalice games.

Oh characters? Yeah, that's actually pretty surprising that we didn't even get Vaan as a rep like we got in Dissidia Arcade. Oh well, SE definitely has their favorites to fill this game with.

VariantX

I played the demo of this and I honestly wasn't expecting to like this at all, kind of happy to be surprised and now this game is definately on my radar and im hoping theres a lot more to this game than the small taste I got with the demo. Will probably continue to grind until I can figure out how to imprism all the monsters in the game.

Top Bottom