• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Lanrutcon

Ahh, apologies.

It used to take two 300% XP pots (they last 15 mins each) to get from 92-100, and as they usually go for 3-5k each, that's where I thought you got the 10k number from.

It's called Elixir of the Rapid Mind, if you fancy it.

There's nothing boring about druids - They're the most fun tanks to play in the fingers. Warriors tax the mind more with IP, but the rotation is dull.

The xp pots cost around 9 to 13k on my high pop server. 5k would be a steal.

Rambaldi

I'm excited for Legion but man I'm bored with this patch. I've even convinced myself to level a Worgen balance druid to odd the time. I just want invasions. I need something to do on my mains that's new.

Jag

After 10+ years I think I finally need a bag mod. I know Ark and Bagnon are two of the popular ones. Anyone use these and can recommend an easy one to use?

Also, anyone know the script or addon that eliminates the pop-up box for equipping BOEs? I have a few thousand items to add to my wardrobe.

Robin64

You know there's more to a boring evening than playing WoW with no new content. :p

It's a weird place, because the patch got me excited to be in the game. I'm not the type to sit on WoW just because, but the patch makes me want to be here. Before the patch I've been playing the likes of Firewatch and Life is Strange, watching movies, catching up on TV, going out.. But now the patch is here, I want WoW goodness.

Is raid fishing still a thing after the last patch?

I did 5 of 7 fish last night and plan on doing the last 2 and building the level 3 shack tonight,

ampere

What about now? What about the legendary cape? What about rings with procs (715 & ICC)?

Not sure, go try it? Legendaries should still be disabled from proccing in pvp instances. Rings I'm not sure.

I tried tanking on my Monk last night, I fucking hated it.

git rekt

Yeah it's way different, but I'm actually having some fun with it again after adjusting. The worst part is that purify feels like it's not doing anything, but it still is.

It's better with the artifact trait Obstinate Determination (basically Desperate Measures)

Malick[AI];211438077 said:
Is raid fishing still a thing after the last patch?

I did 5 of 7 fish last night and plan on doing the last 2 and building the level 3 shack tonight,

Yes, I see people still doing it atm

Lain

I still can't believe a WoW token costs 80k on EU. People must have milked the garrison gold making scheme dry over here and are now pretty rich.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I still can't believe a WoW token costs 80k on EU. People must have milked the garrison gold making scheme dry over here and are now pretty rich.

Is that a lot? A week or so ago tokens went for 96k and I regret not spending all my money :|

Entropia

No One Remembers
git rekt

Yeah it's way different, but I'm actually having some fun with it again after adjusting. The worst part is that purify feels like it's not doing anything, but it still is.

It's better with the artifact trait Obstinate Determination (basically Desperate Measures)

Yeah, I am not a fan of the way the brews work now. Purifying brew feels like it does shit all. I feel like the buttons I press at worthless. :(

I dunno, just the whole rotation doesn't feel like it flows right.

MMaRsu

Banned
Whats the best/cleanest UI mod? I am using no mods right now.

They really changed brewmaster. I used to have a skill that made me able to throw a keg that would generate threat and aggro anyone near it. Thats gone now.

I am still using the brewmaster skillset but Ive reset all my skills and set them up again.

Now im using the totem that pulls aggro, not as good tho. I also dont know what the best attack order is now. Very annoying

Any good general tips for someone who took a long break? Im at 75 now so at least I was able to lvl a bit. Still need a shitton of money tho how the hell do you get 4500, I dont think I ever had that much rofl.

Do you get access to Garrisons at 80? Can I earn money there?

Some of yall are rich haha 250k damn son

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Whats the best/cleanest UI mod? I am using no mods right now.

They really changed brewmaster. I used to have a skill that made me able to throw a keg that would generate threat and aggro anyone near it. Thats gone now.

I am still using the brewmaster skillset but Ive reset all my skills and set them up again.

Now im using the totem that pulls aggro, not as good tho. I also dont know what the best attack order is now. Very annoying

Any good general tips for someone who took a long break? Im at 75 now so at least I was able to lvl a bit. Still need a shitton of money tho how the hell do you get 4500, I dont think I ever had that much rofl.

Do you get access to Garrisons at 80? Can I earn money there?

Garrisons starts at 91, but they are not money maker anymore, they got rid of that in the latest patch. 4k(price at exalted for fast flying) can be easily attained by simply doing quests. Don't forget to wear a SW/Org tabard while doing dungeons to get to exalted quickly for the lowered price.

MMaRsu

Banned
Okay thanks man Ill check it out I dont think I have the org tabard lol :(. I feel like such a giant noob haha

I went into a timewalking thing and I had all my heirlooms equipped so I died like twice cause I had no other armor on me, other dude got pissed o_O.

Oops :eek:

Jag

Kazz got a loot buff. Dropping base 725 and up to 745 of the same items. Go upgrade those alts with crappy trinks!

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Okay thanks man Ill check it out I dont think I have the org tabard lol :(. I feel like such a giant noob haha

I went into a timewalking thing and I had all my heirlooms equipped so I died like twice cause I had no other armor on me, other dude got pissed o_O.

Oops :eek:

Org tabard is sold near the flight master, so go get it as soon as possible! And it's also where you should go buy your next flying skills. Don't buy it at Dalaran, Pandaria or Outlands.

I suggest avoiding timewalking unless you're max lvl, 90% of the players are lvl 100 in there, which makes them better than a lvl 75 at anything despited their lowered item lvl. They got more spells, more stats, more experience, and well.. you know how little patience pugs have when something isn't perfect.

New forums are eugh. Less legible than previously. Like it's zoomed in too much. They really went whole hog on that camera distance change eh?

And they didn't update/include the armory section of the website. So maybe they're going for a full overhaul of that soon here as well? Cause it's had numerous bugs FOREVER. Desperately need an update to the mobile app as well.

Pollux

access broken isles stuff yet or are we just waiting for 8/30? I have no new quests or anything popping up. Just grinding PVP until August.

A++++ new thread title.

So last night in trade chat on Whisperwind, there were a ton of people screaming about how Blizzard should be taken to court over the silencing policy.

Can't even make this shit up.

Entropia

No One Remembers
A++++ new thread title.

So last night in trade chat on Whisperwind, there were a ton of people screaming about how Blizzard should be taken to court over the silencing policy.

Can't even make this shit up.

That is kind of hilarious. People get riled up over the most trivial shit.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Playing through more melee classes still...don't understand how DK is appealing to people at all, other than the numbers Unholy can do. Not sure what Preach is drinking but it has to be strong.

Tenebrous

Playing through more melee classes still...don't understand how DK is appealing to people at all, other than the numbers Unholy can do. Not sure what Preach is drinking but it has to be strong.

Pets are cool, and it feels like it's bringing the plague.

But even then, it's moderately entertaining at best. None of the melee specs are great.

Fjordson

Man there is some pretty cool stuff in the first few zones for undead (haven't leveled an undead since the Cata revamp). I like that Sylvanas is showing up early.

Well weird I logged on today and got the achievement for the Original Collector's Edition Panda Pet.....which I don't have lol.
I saw that pop up for me also. Must be some sort of bug.

Oscar

I'm having a blast tanking with my 93 DK.

The animations look sweet and I enjoy the rotation.

j-wood

I'm loving the warrior I made so far. Up to level 16 and ready to tackle deadmines!

I'm going to use my level boost on a night elf druid

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm having a blast tanking with my 93 DK.

The animations look sweet and I enjoy the rotation.
DK came out on the weak end of animations for me personally. Huge improvement obviously and not bad, but doesn't really have the flash Warriors and Rogues do. DK is fine, just...I dunno, unremarkable at first glance.
Man there is some pretty cool stuff in the first few zones for undead (haven't leveled an undead since the Cata revamp). I like that Sylvanas is showing up early.
Undead really get the best set of intro zones, although once you get to Arathi it gets iffy.

carlsojo

I saw that pop up for me also. Must be some sort of bug.

Yeah the whole undead leveling experience like 1-30? is fantastic especially with Silverpine and Hillsbrad.

Undead vs. Worgen is looking like it's a big part of Legion too.

Top Bottom