• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World's dumbest thief caught in family photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

OnPoint said:
w048ja.jpg
:lol :lol

ElRenoRaven

ROFLMAO

I do agreee the family were idiots to leave a bag that far behind them unattended but so was the thief to steal it while they are taking the picture.

Also that picture is classic.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:lol :lol :lol :lol

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Branduil said:

Several questions:

1. Doesn't the girl look she was shopped into THIS photo? What's with the weird shadow around her face and hands?

2. What the hell is going on with her legs? One is so big and the other looks really tiny, what the fuck? And what's up with her shoe? It looks so huge compared to her leg.

3. Who do you suppose the person standing behind the dad is? No, not the thief, the person whose leg is showing under his right arm? Why didn't THAT person say anything about the thief? I mean, he or she obviously watched the family set that bag over there, right? Lookout maybe?

4. Is mom wearing her shoes with only her big toe sticking out? Man, I'm freaked out.

PantherLotus said:
Several questions:

1. Doesn't the girl look she was shopped into THIS photo? What's with the weird shadow around her face and hands?

2. What the hell is going on with her legs? One is so big and the other looks really tiny, what the fuck? And what's up with her shoe? It looks so huge compared to her leg.

3. Who do you suppose the person standing behind the dad is? No, not the thief, the person whose leg is showing under his right arm? Why didn't THAT person say anything about the thief? I mean, he or she obviously watched the family set that bag over there, right? Lookout maybe?

4. Is mom wearing her shoes with only her big toe sticking out? Man, I'm freaked out.

All very valid questions.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
lol @ the little girl. Also, really dumb of them to leave their bags over there.

also, another image of the girl from the original article:

cejNG.jpg

Oh fuck me. The internet has trained me to notice what the girl was doing first instead of the thief in the back of the picture. :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom