• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World's Oldest Woman enjoys six days in the spotlight... and then passes away herself

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosXVI

I couldn't imagine what someone born in 1898 must think of modern society...to be nearly an adult during World War I, to see everything that happened in the 20th century from beginning to end, witness the birth of so many things...television, the internet, the space race...

I can only hope to witness the same level of progress in my own lifetime...but sadly the 21st Century looks to be mostly based upon evolution rather than revolution...but hey I'll take it, and it's still early yet. By 2099 the world could be virtually unrecognizable to the people living today.

JordanN

Banned
I always wondered what kind of actual condition is an old person's body like.

Like, can you actually open your eyes or go walking, or has your body already begun decaying from the inside?

Deadbeat

Banned
Just eat what the Earth produces directly and you'll be fine.
You do know that these old people went through all the first generation of herbicides and pesticides and god knows what other chemicals used in our lives with no study done on the effects on humans long term. The all natural bullshit argument is not going to change the fact that us playing god with nature is what kept us around for so long. Our unnatural lives allows us to live unnaturally long.

Imagine being 70 and and then living for 4 more years. Holy shit
what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom