• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst music in the world

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Quite a few random wankers on youtube but tbh I don't think anyone should be surprised when they're awful. I rather had in mind awful shit that ended up in the charts when I put the thread up, but I guess threads just tend to evolve in their own magical way sometimes.

Flapples

Literally anything that a large company thinks the youth listens to etc...

also just about anything on soundcloud is pretty horrific

Nymphae

Banned
I was driving home on the weekend and flipping through the channels heard some random rap song i don't know what, the lyric I heard was "YEEEEEAH we the best in the world". I can't stand the bravado on these guys, and this shit would not fly in any other genre, it's so childish - insane levels of bragging and "diss" tracks lol. Why does rap get a pass for this shit:

If I gotta slap a pussy-ass nigga, I'ma make it look sexy
If I gotta go hard on a bitch, I'ma make it look sexy
– From “Element.”

Girl, I can buy yo’ ass the world with my paystub
Ooh, that pussy good, won’t you sit it on my taste bloods?
– From “Humble.”

Today is the day I follow my intuition
Keep the family close – get money, fuck bitches.
– From “Yah.”

Those are quotes from Pulitzer Prize winning rapper Kendrick Lamar.

Liljagare

"Revolution 9" - The Beatles. I don't like this Yoko One collaboration crap....which is probably what the rest of the Beatles besides John said.

Dhx

Oh I forgot one absolute essential.. "Smell Yo Dick". I shit you not.

"Smell yo Dick" is not a bad song by any definition other than crudity. It's a great song - absolutely fucking hilarious and clever as hell.

Last edited:

octiny

Banned
Best song ever.

Rebecca-Black-Friday-Funny-09.jpg

Because it gave us this.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Re Rebecca Black - there were quite a few really creepy videos with young girls 'singing' while wearing very few clothes, and I'm pretty sure in one of the songs the rapper dude tells us all how excited he gets when he sees a school bus.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
This song will forever go down as my least favorite song I've ever heard:

...it's like someone had a cheap casio keyboard with effects, hit a few buttons on the horn effect and just looped it...

I actually really like the band Fun... but dear lord is this song a steaming pile of shit.

It's Jeff

Banned

Repetitive, unintelligible, devoid of any social or artistic merit. If you say you can dance to it, you are lying.

Enjoy.

Bullet Club

Re Rebecca Black - there were quite a few really creepy videos with young girls 'singing' while wearing very few clothes, and I'm pretty sure in one of the songs the rapper dude tells us all how excited he gets when he sees a school bus.
Patrice Wilson made all those songs.

She was 12 when she made that video.

Top Bottom