• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst pre-reveal console, handheld, and controller mockups

ps3-mods-concept-art-3.jpg

I'd actually like to try this one. Looks idiotic, so it is quite probable it would be very comfortable.

Was that from the "actual size" thread?

I dunno. I just wanted to google "Xbox 1080" (the most stupid shit I've come up with during two minutes), mistyped it as "Xbox 180" and found this one.

Xbox 1080 delivers too:

264513_yizgpvxpjwljnxsfckpxemdhq.jpg

(When render is not enough so you build a prototype too.)

Isn't it that one console from mid-2000s which supposed to play all PC games?

^ I heard there's actually just a SNES mini motherboard in that case.

You are thinking of recent console - Retro VGS, aka Coleco Chamaleon, aka whatever it is caled now since Coleco revoked the partnership.

The "prototype" displayed on some expo contained a SNES Jr., and the "prototype" from the photo on their Facebook page had an old video capture card inside.

ak6pMbH.jpg

Kain

I dunno. I just wanted to google "Xbox 1080" (the most stupid shit I've come up with during two minutes), mistyped it as "Xbox 180" and found this one.

Xbox 1080 delivers too:

264513_yizgpvxpjwljnxsfckpxemdhq.jpg

(When render is not enough so you build a prototype too.)

That's Tiger electronics shit level. Also the power of Zune lol

AniHawk

Actually I remembered incorrectly, it was a mock-up for what eventually would be the Wii years later. It's from ~2003 or thereabouts. Originated on the IGN boards.

2004 GAF evidence:

oh my god it's teenage anihawk. i haven't seen that guy in years.

Top Bottom