• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you date a stripper/cam model?

steve1873

Yes, presumably she would be attractive 7/10 or above, or she aint gona be very successful camming or stripping. When you are as ugly as me, then a 7/10 would be the thing of dreams LOL.

Dunki

I'm going to assume this is a joke post, so I'm not going to even bother giving you a practical and reasonable explanation why a real-life woman being confident with her body is entirely different to a developer giving a character large breasts purely to make the game appeal to horny teenagers. If, in fact, you are being serious about your question - well, you need help.
What about a women designing let us say Bayonetta because she like this kind of designs? What About the Tales of Series or better Velvet which was also designed by a women. And no she was not forced to do so. She likes these kind of designs. Everything should be acceptable. Being it objectifying men or women as long they actually do not want it. As for fictional characters EVERYTHING should be fair game here. only with this media can grow end evolve.

As for the question: It depends on it. If I know it from the beginning and I am fine with it sure. If she actually did hide something like that I am not so sure anymore because there she lied or did "pretend" something she is not. If she likes this kind of stuff just be honest with yourself and with your partner.

Last edited:

njean777

Sure, as long as a person is honest with me then I don't care much what their profession is (except one). The only one that would turn me away completely is a legit hooker (just being honest).

Last edited:

Sapiens

I honestly don’t think I’d be compatible with someone who did this for a living.

It’s sexy to think about and we can all fantasize about scenarios where there’s never any weirdness or touching by clients but I don’t think that’s realistic.

Reality is that I’m really not comfortable with all the real life feels I would get from it.

I’ll just stick to watching these girls through my computer screen.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
I mean if I like her/him then I don’t care what he/she is.
There's a line somewhere, right? Drug dealers? Mob godfathers? Con men? Someone who scams old people out of money with fake virus pop-ups?

At some point, you're going to have a problem with something the person does for a living.

Maddrical

This thread is hilarious. I don't know why people are getting attacked for whether or not they would/wouldn't do it, it's clearly very dependent on the type of person you are.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
In principle, yes. If she also took drugs (even occasionally), no. It's just a job and often a good paying one as well. Nothing reprehensible like working in the weapons industry, missionary or the army, either. Working as a prostitute would be more problematic though, because it is quite dangerous and can lead to the transmission of deseases.

Top Bottom