• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WoW Cataclysm Expansion speculation

a reliable mod on mmo-champion has this to say:

None of the information below has been officialy announced by Blizzard, this is only a compilation of information gathered from reliable sources. Just keep in mind that it takes a LOT to make me post something on the front page and I'm definitely not speculating here.

Other sites started it, I'll try to finish it. Think twice before you read this post, we have a lot of spoilers here.

Update - Another update from the Something Awful forums (which are sadly private). I cannot confirm this for the moment but the part about Cairne Bloodhoof does make a lot of sense.

Azeroth is changed completely. Some zones are completely destroyed, some are shattered, some are flooded (Thousand Needles), some are ripped in half. Coastlines the world over are changed. Durotar is wrecked, along with Orgrimmar, which is torn in two. A new orc city is rebuilt over the course of the expansion. Gnomes retake Gnomeregan in an instance.

Malfurion comes back and helps activate the new Guardian of Tirisfal - Thrall. Thrall hands over leadership of Horde to Garrosh Hellscream while Thrall serves as a coordinator for both Horde and Alliance forces and players to combat the Naga and Black Dragonflight. Garrosh declares open war on the Alliance, and you can expect more Wintergrasp like areas on the old map. Due to some political manipulations, Cairne Bloodhoof gets painted as a betrayer and is murdered by Garrosh. Cairne's son takes over as Tauren chief.

For Worgen, the Cataclysm brings the Greymane wall down, revealing their secret -- that the worgen curse has ravaged the kingdom. They've managed to find a cure that keeps their human mind permanently but also keeps them in their worgen form. Seeing that they can no longer survive alone, the worgen residents of Gilneas rejoin the Alliance.

As for Goblins, Deathwing calls on the goblins as slaves like he has in the past. Their leader decides to go with Deathwing and enslaves his people because there's no crossing Deathwing and surviving. Fortunately, a large group manages to escape and join the Horde, knowing that they can't go it alone. See the pattern here?

The level cap is 85. New landmasses include islands that are raised as a result of the cataclysm, underwater zones, and the newly-redone old-world zones. Flying mounts will be useable in Azeroth. Many old-world dungeons are changed completely.

Half the point of Cataclysm is to remake the old quest lines, eliminate redundancy and give an overall narrative to all players, whether level 1 or 80. At any particular vanilla area, you can expect to see reconstruction/relief efforts, or all out war between Horde and Alliance NPC's. Wailing Caverns is going to be completely redone into a lush green tropical area, as a result of the druids working their magic to prevent it from falling into lava.

Leveling from 80-85 will be a MUCH bigger deal. Initially in 2008, they considered not raising the level cap at all, as making those quests takes a lot of manpower away from raiding content. But they are trying to make the story so grand and sweeping that ding'ing will actually MEAN something and not just be something you do.

Expect a couple of underwater cities to be on the backs of giant sea turtles and whales.

Make no mistake, the Old God content is not done. Since Netharion and Azshara both have ties to Old Gods, it is now clear that the SERIES wide antagonists of WoW are the Old Gods.

As I said, the part about Cairne makes a lot of sense because in the latest PTR Patch, all the quests given by Cairne's son have been removed from the game and a new NPC has been created to take his place. Cairne's son is missing from the current version of the game. (You can find more information about this in Ahmo Thunderhorn - replacement for Baine Bloodhoof?)

Stay cautious about this one, only what I posted below should be 100% accurate.

World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is the next expansion for World of Warcraft. Dark and forgotten threats that have long stayed out of sight have finally arrived on our shores, unleashing a cataclysmic event upon Azeroth and now preparing more nefarius plans to take it back.

New Classes
The expansion doesn't have any new class. Instead, Blizzard will offer more race and classes combinations to players, some of them have been datamined on the 3.2.2 Test Realms.

* Human Hunter
* Orc Mage
* Night Elf Mage
* Dwarf Mage
* Blood Elf Warrior
* Dwarf Shaman
* Undead Hunter
* Tauren Paladin
* Tauren Priest
* Gnome Priest
* Troll Druid

Level Cap
The level cap in the next expansion will be slightly lower than expected this time around; 85.

This suggests Blizzard wants more room for expansions before hitting the level 100 cap. With less leveling to do (along with the revamped leveling listed below likely to increase the speed and ease of leveling), leveling a new race remains appealing for new and existing players alike.

New Races
The events of the cataclysm has caused two new races to seek new allies. The Goblins for the Horde and the Worgen for the Alliance.

Goblins
The Goblins have found themselves washed upon an island off the coast of The Barrens, their islands devastated by the cataclysm. As they strive to recover, they come across an Orc captured on an Alliance ship and rescue him. The Orc turns out to be none other than Thrall himself, and in return offers the Goblins a place within the Horde. These events are carried out in a quest line, allowing players to experience first-hand the reasons behind the Goblins' shift from neutrality.

It is unclear if the old Goblin locations such as Kezan and Undermine will be included in Cataclysm with the revelation of the Goblins' displacement.

Worgen
The cataclysm has cracked open the Greymane Wall, finally revealing what has happened to the kingdom of Gilneas and its citizens. The Worgen have ventured forth from Gilneas and sought help from the Alliance, deciding to join them to combat the new threats of Cataclysm.

Gilneas will make extensive use of the phasing system (much like the Death Knight starting area), to show what happened while the kingdom was cut off from the rest of the world and lead up to present day.

Last but not least, Worgens will have two forms and will be able to morph between a human form and a worgen one. Players should be able to pick both appearances when they create their character.

New Content
Cataclysm will be the first expansion not to introduce a new continent, instead making use of previously unreleased zones and revamping existing ones.

Classic Azeroth Revamp
A cataclysmic event caused by Deathwing and Azshara will change the face of Azeroth as we know it. Most of the new content for Cataclysm will take the form of a revamped Azeroth, taking advantage of newer additions to WoW such as phasing and daily quests. Most of the quests and mobs in the classic zones will also be redesigned to make leveling less painful. Some zones will change drastically to fit this, e.g.,

* The Barrens will be split into two separate zones of two different level bands.
* Azshara will become a low level (~10-20) zone.

Flying in Azeroth
Part of the redesign of the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor is the introduction of flying to the two continents, allowing access to many new areas and quicker travelling acros the large continents.

Unreleased Zones & Dungeons
With the addition of flying mounts to Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms and the redesign of many zones, most of the previously unreachable or incomplete zones will now be made available to players. This is where most of the new content from 80 to 85 will take place. Some of these are,

* Hyjal (present)
* Gilneas - The Worgen starting Zone.
* Uldum (Most likely as a dungeon)

Classic Dungeon Revamp
Redesigning Onyxia's Lair in Patch 3.2.2 was just the first step. As most of the leveling will take place in revamped areas of Azeroth, so too will the dungeons, allowing players to use them to level from 80 to 85.

As far as I know, Ragnaros will also be back in this expansion.

Deathwing
Deathwing the Destroyer / Neltharion the Earth-Warder will play a major role in Cataclysm. Having been driven mad by Old God whisperings and turning against his own kind only to be fail in his attempts, Deathwing has sunk into the shadows. While the Horde and the Alliance were busy fighting back the Burning Legion only to then be beset with the Scourge, he has been lurking and moving things into place. After Lady Sinestra's failed attempts to create a Twilight Dragonflight, he again retreated to Grim Batol and succeeded where she failed. With his results seen in the Obsidian Sanctum, he has finally created the supreme Dragonflight he sought and plans to unleash it upon the world. But what of the Old Gods' sway over him?

Azshara
Queen Azshara will also play a major part in Cataclysm. Unknown to many mortal races, long forgotten by others, and believe to be dead by her own kind, she has not been dormant in depths of the Maelstrom. Having those around her transformed by the Old Gods into Naga after her failure in the War of the Ancients, she has become far more powerful and a greater threat than she once was. Not content with just Nazjatar and the depths of the sea, Azshara seeks to reclaim power and reign once again. With the true plan behind Lady Vashj's support of Illidan remaining a mystery we do not know what hand Azshara has yet played. The big question remains, is she now serving her "saviors", the Old Gods?

The Cataclysm
I'm still not sure who is the true end boss of Cataclysm is, but the cataclysm appears to have been caused by attempts to incantation to summon extremely powerful beings using an ancient incantation by Deathwing and Azshara. They're both very powerful, but the cataclysm itself suggests something more powerful is behind it, perhaps their shared past of Old God influence?

source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/

I love how the bit you spoiler appears immediately below the spoilered version, totally unspoilered.

Anyway, seems interesting enough. I've wanted some old zones to get overhauls.

mbnmac

Neo Member
I look forward to reactiviating my account to see all the new lore

Then closing it again when all the raiding content is fun but whined about ad-infinitum to make it un-fun again

HK-47 said:
I always though they would do Emerald Dream before going into the Maelstrom.

It's crazy how some of the devs talked about playing emerald dream and how far along it was way back before release.

elrechazao said:
It's crazy how some of the devs talked about playing emerald dream and how far along it was way back before release.
they talked like 2 years ago about battleground exp and now we just got that :lol

Tamanon said:
I seriously am most interested in what Troll Druid forms look like.:lol
Tiger with tusks, bear with tusks, tree with tusks, an ugly sea lion with tusks, bird with tusks. I think that covers all of them.

of course if they really want to be awesome, they'll fit a raptor in there somehow and then everyone will reroll troll

Ceebs

Lostconfused said:
Tiger with tusks, bear with tusks, tree with tusks, an ugly sea lion with tusks, bird with tusks. I think that covers all of them.

of course if they really want to be awesome, they'll fit a raptor in there somehow and then everyone will reroll troll
Plot twist: They wear shoes in their animal forms!

Sounds to awesome, guess I'll check it out when its released in 2012.

Also some of that stuff sounds far fetched like whats the point of murdering Cairne Bloodhoof and that is the cartel now against of both alliance and horde, it sounds like a really creative fans pipe dream to me.

Proc

They have to let us make a new character start at 60...I'd re-sub if I could make a troll druid but there's no way i'm starting at level 1

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Holy shit. So...how would that work? Will you have to buy another expansion just to keep playing? Or maybe that will just be for the new stuff like Maelstrom.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
haven't played WoW for months and had no plans to return.

but cataclysm would make me sign up for a couple of months again.

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
I never thought I would see this. My biggest problems with MMOs is that they get too big and there is no reason to go back to the old zones. Sounds really interesting. I might jump back in for a month or two myself... I never did the last expansion though...

Eh, at the making all classes available to everyone, but awesome that there will be two new races. I still would have liked the Goblins to be neutral to both factions.

Zaptruder

Banned
Let me get this right...

they're still going to have the classic zones for the most part, but then once you get past a certain level and complete a certain quest line(s), you come back to the old zones they're completely changed, thanks to phasing?

I was thinking about this shit just last night! Goddamn.

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Eh, at the making all classes available to everyone, but awesome that there will be two new races. I still would have liked the Goblins to be neutral to both factions.
goblins where part of the horde in wc2

Redoing all of the older areas is genius, it would give me a reason to make more toons. It's the only thing stopping me from doing it now, I'm bored to death of the original areas.

guh I want to play WOW now :lol , but the more I look at this the more I like it because of how they are making what they have better then just making a place where all the high level people hang out and never go back to the old world, plus Azhara is the biggest piece of shit in the game so re doing that is a must. I more inserting how they work all this out, this is more then just enhancing oxy to 80, this takes alot of work.

traveler

Not Wario
This is almost fact-for-fact what I thought it'd be. (Granted, that leaked list from a while back and the story thus far makes it a pretty easy guess) I was hoping they'd go to the Emerald Dream in this one too, though, as it fits the Everything's-Going-to-Hell-on-Azeroth theme quite well, and I didn't expect them to shrink the level cap increment.

Oh well, so long as they eventually get to the utter destruction of Azeroth, the pilgrimage across the planes to end the Burning Legion, and set the stage for a brand new WC universe for the RTSes at the end of the MMO's lifespan, I'll be happy. :D

Ettenra said:
I don't play WoW, but this is a very interesting question. Tearing the world up is awesome, but what about the folks that don't buy the new box?

Phasing. Introduced in WotLK. People who don't own the new xpac/aren't at the appropriate level see the old world. Everyone else gets the new content.

Ettie

luka said:
Holy shit. So...how would that work? Will you have to buy another expansion just to keep playing? Or maybe that will just be for the new stuff like Maelstrom.

I don't play WoW, but this is a very interesting question. Tearing the world up is awesome, but what about the folks that don't buy the new box?

Sounds like a better idea than adding new continent and such, revamp what you already have! I do wish they would stop raising the level cap though, it just makes it harder for me to want to bother leveling up other characters.

Ettenra said:
That have gotten pretty good with zoning, they will just make the new expansion a giant zone, so the people without the expansion can't see whats going on and just see the old stuff while the people who have the new one get the awesome.
BattleMonkey said:
Sounds like a better idea than adding new continent and such, revamp what you already have! I do wish they would stop raising the level cap though, it just makes it harder for me to want to bother leveling up other characters.
Its more to get people to do the new quest lines, if the didn't raise it most people would probably just jump into the instances/raids.

traveler

Not Wario
BattleMonkey said:

They've been reducing the time needed to level to the cap more than they've been increasing it. Easier to get to 80 now than it was to get to 60 when the game launched.

I should also note that this info comes from Boubouille and, as such, it's almost guaranteed to be true.

Ettenra said:
before the release of the exp patch 4.0 gets live with the updated continents but i dont know if they want to release all that stuff weeks before the release and maybe the 80+ areas are not accessable in the time but the destroyed ogrimmar is :lol or the guys will not get the updated continents and it will only aviable if you have the exp. at least 4.0 brings the new talents trees and talents and the new armor is in it so that people will have the models when someone with the exp stands in og to pose

They get people to do quests through rewards, they don't need to raise level caps. I would rather see more concentration on the entire population getting new quests and content instead of constantly just adding on for veteran players. New arenas, gear, perhaps alternate abilities, new battle grounds (instanced and outdoors), new gameplay mechanics. Cataclysm rumors sound similar to this though so this seems like a better step in the right direction.

Xiaoki

Unsubstantiated rumors are GO

Reminds me of all the rumors before WotLK was officially announced which were from "reliable sources" of course.

All of it sounds like a fanboy's wet dream which is why Im very suspicious of this.

I'll wait until Blizzcon before I get excited about any info on the next expansion.

BattleMonkey said:
They get people to do quests through rewards, they don't need to raise level caps. I would rather see more concentration on the entire population getting new quests and content instead of constantly just adding on for veteran players. New arenas, gear, perhaps alternate abilities, new battle grounds (instanced and outdoors), new gameplay mechanics. Cataclysm rumors sound similar to this though so this seems like a better step in the right direction.
they redefine battlegrounds with patch 3.3 and make it easier to add new bgs for them

RainbowByte

Neo Member
No new class?
The troll druid sounds interesting depending on what their animal forms look like. I can't be the only one that wanted to play druid on horde and couldnt stand the weird looking animal forms or clumsy non-shape shifted form. Still no human druid which I think is a shame, even though I played horde.

I'll probably give in and buy the expansion just to check it out, but i'm not seeing anything yet that would get me to re-subscribe for longer than 1-2 months like lich king did.

yankeeforever2 said:
That have gotten pretty good with zoning, they will just make the new expansion a giant zone, so the people without the expansion can't see whats going on and just see the old stuff while the people who have the new one get the awesome.

yes i'd assume like FFXI they will just made another copy of their zones that are in a different time period/game state.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
It doesn't sound like they are planning on "phasing" in the new versions of the old zones - it sounds like they're going to be permanent replacements.

This is evidenced by Azshara being reworked into a 10-20 zone. That wouldn't make much sense if it were phased in when players were at max-level, eh?

traveler

Not Wario
GDJustin said:
It doesn't sound like they are planning on "phasing" in the new versions of the old zones - it sounds like they're going to be permanent replacements.

This is evidenced by Azshara being reworked into a 10-20 zone. That wouldn't make much sense if it were phased in when players were at max-level, eh?

You're right. Didn't even notice that. I guess some of the changes will be in effect for players regardless of what parts of the game they own.

Alex

Sounds nice and all, but still not one word, even a rumor, on any new concepts added to the game? The reason I, and most people who are into it quit is because the significant toll raiding and only raiding or arena and only arena for PvE/PvP progression takes on you.

I'm sick of traditional raiding under the confines of the system, and I've hated arena since day one, even as a S2 Gladiator.

It sounds like it'd be fun for REALLY old time players or brand new ones, but for those of us just bored stiff of log on, do raid-x baby mode or raid-x psycho mode (with no inbetween, of course), log off is what eventually gets you.

The world concept is awesome, but even with the playtime I'd get out of simply leveling the thought of going back into another raid under the same gameplay systems makes my stomach turn. Ulduar is what finally killed it for me.
they redefine battlegrounds with patch 3.3 and make it easier to add new bgs for them

Wait until they actually do it to believe stuff like that will be significant enough. They told us during beta for WOTLK that they were "overhauling" the dispel system and what they did was the most laughable shit ever.

Hmm, interesting. An expansion might just push me back into WoW, a couple of friends of mine have been pushing me to rejoin. I hope it would come out soon though, i don't think i'll only have time in the near future. Any speculation on possible release dates?

GDJustin said:

Or they want people who start new characters that have the new expansion a whole new leveling experience so they don't say they want new content, and if they just change it all together that would be patch 4.0 not on the CD then which would be a huge patch. So unless blizz magically fixes there uploader to not suck I don't see it.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
traveler said:
You're right. Didn't even notice that. I guess some of the changes will be in effect for players regardless of what parts of the game they own.

It sounds like xpac game is just moving ALL of the game content forward in timeline.

Basically, if the leaks are true, this is WoW 2, but done as an xpac instead of a sequel. And replacing WoW1.

GDJustin said:
It sounds like xpac game is just moving ALL of the game content forward in timeline.

Basically, if the leaks are true, this is WoW 2, but done as an xpac instead of a sequel. And replacing WoW1.
there are also rumors that they will upgrade the engine for this exp pack

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
HK-47 said:
I always though they would do Emerald Dream before going into the Maelstrom.
Nah, we've been following this list almost to a tee ever since it leaked way back when:

Allakhazam said:
Draenor Set

Azuremyst Isle - 1 to 10
Bloodmyrk Isle - 10 to 20

Eversong Forest - 1 to 10
Quel'thalas - 10 to 20
Hellfire Peninsula - 58 to 62
Zangarmarsh - 60 to 64
Terokkar Forest - 61 to 65
The Deadlands - 63 to 67
Nagrand - 64 to 68
Blade's Edge Mountains - 66 to 70
Netherstorm - 67 to 70
Shadowmoon Valley - 69 to 70

Northrend Set

Borean Tundra - 67 to 70
Howling Fjord - 67 to 70
Dragonblight - 69 to 72
Grizzly Hills - 70 to 73
Crystalsong Forest - 72 to 75
Zul'drak - 73 to 76
Sholazar Basin - 75 to 79
Storm Peaks - 76 to 80
Icecrown Glacier - 78 to 80

Maelstrom Set

Gilneas - 77 to 80
Grim Batol - 78 to 81
Kul Tiras - 79 to 82
Kezan - 81 to 86
Tel Abim - 83 to 85
Zandalar - 84 to 87
Plunder Isle - 86 to 88
The Broken Isles - 87 to 90
The Maelstrom - 89 to 90

Plane Set

Pandaria - 1 to 10
Hiji - 10 to 20

Wolfenhold - 1 to 10
Xorothian Plains - 10 to 20

The Green Lands - 88 to 91
The Dying Paradise - 91 to 94
The Emerald Nightmare - 94 to 97
The Eye of Ysera - 97 to 100

Deephome - 88 to 91
Skywall - 91 to 94
The Abyssal Maw - 94 to 97
The Firelands - 97 to 100

Legion Set

K'aresh - 96 to 99
Argus Meadowlands - 97 to 100
Mac'Aree - 99 to 100
Maw of Oblivion - 100+
The Burning Citadel - 100+++
It's gotten somewhat less accurate over time, but considering it's supposedly from 2003, it's been really solid so far.

falastini

Introduce new places to explore while revamping the old content.... very clever. The old vanilla zones are hard to go back to after BC/WotlK. Hopefully they completely redo the zones so 1-60 feels fresh.

* Dwarf Shaman

I wanted this since... forever.... With this and how the Worgen are shaping up, the alliance won't be so bad to play anymore.

If they are making Goblins the new Horde race, I hope they update their models.

I was completely convinced that I was finished with WoW. But I guess I shouldn't have put it past Blizzard to peak my interest again. I just hope FFXIV or Kotor online comes first to divert my attention.

Alex

I really don't think it'd be a big deal to just leave the environment quality as is. Wrath had gorgeous environments, old engine or not

If they could simply bump up the other eight races to match geometry and texture quality with Blood Elves and Draenei, that'd do a lot, and most importantly redo armor modeling so every piece is fully modeled instead of big ass shoulders, big ass helmet, then flat textures for the rest.

Wrath armor, to me, is totally fucking hideous, but if it was fully modeled like in the concept art then it'd be less hideous. They need to recapture godly sets like Priest T5 and T6 again, but at least you wouldnt look like a Ninja Turtle villian of the week.

border

I've read through about half of it and it is interesting but it sounds like pure fan fiction, and something that'd be totally unworkable. Blizzard has long stated that they have no interest in reworking the old world.

MMO-Champion is the website making the semi-ridiculous claim that the new playable races are Worgen and Goblin because they datamined some Goblin/Worgen masks in the new Halloween items. Yes. Seriously.

If the rest of this gibberish is based on evidence as suspect as Halloween masks, then I'm not putting much faith in it.

Zaptruder said:
they're still going to have the classic zones for the most part, but then once you get past a certain level and complete a certain quest line(s), you come back to the old zones they're completely changed, thanks to phasing?

If the entire population of people over level 80 are in a phased version of Azeroth, how are they going to interact with anyone besides people over 80?

Alex

Blizzard has said on several occasions that they really want to revisit the old world, adapt it to flying, use the old, untouched areas, etc.

This seems like an interesting way to not only get it all done, but also attract interest from a player base lapsed in the mid-expansion blues.

I personally don't plan on going back, but this is some cool shit.

MMO-Champion is almost always on the money, and I've never seen them most anything that was flat out wrong, so it will be interesting to see.

I will say though that s ome of it does seem a little far fetched. The downside of this is even if it wound up as fan speculation or old developer ideas, that you're going to wind up with some really dreary players sailing away to another continent, the maelstrom, wtfever

After this expansion, I think that they will really need some ideas to keep the player base going outside of the initial expansion purchase. People in my guild were dropping like flies, I mean it happened in BC too, but people were really burning out hard in Ulduar, we were spam recruiting so much before I finally fell out myself.

I dont think theyd want to risk a third samey expansion with Bioware and Square both putting MMOs out in 2010. The competetion will be a little stricter than bullshit from Funcom and Mythic.

Tamanon

Banned
MMO Champ wouldn't go this into detail if they didn't have an inside source.They've spent a long time building up a rep for being reliable.

border said:
I've read through about half of it and it is interesting but it sounds like pure fan fiction, and something that'd be totally unworkable. Blizzard has long stated that they have no interest in reworking the old world.

MMO-Champion is the website making the semi-ridiculous claim that the new playable races are Worgen and Goblin because they datamined some Goblin/Worgen masks in the new Halloween items. Yes. Seriously.

If the rest of this gibberish is based on evidence as suspect as Halloween masks, then I'm not putting much faith in it.

If the entire population of people over level 80 are in a phased version of Azeroth, how are they going to interact with anyone besides people over 80?

MMO champion has a fantastic rep and a good history and doesn't post bullshit. We'll see who eats crow though.

Alex said:
Blizzard has said on several occasions that they really want to revisit the old world, adapt it to flying, use the old, untouched areas, etc.

This seems like an interesting way to not only get it all done, but also attract interest from a player base lapsed in the mid-expansion blues.

I personally don't plan on going back, but this is some cool shit.

MMO-Champion is almost always on the money, and I've never seen them most anything that was flat out wrong, so it will be interesting to see.

I will say though that s ome of it does seem a little far fetched. The downside of this is even if it wound up as fan speculation or old developer ideas, that you're going to wind up with some really dreary players sailing away to another continent, the maelstrom, wtfever
thats whats blizz does best, but unless they been playing stupid this whole time(which is a possibility)they said working flying mounts into Azeroth was just to much of a task and they rather use there time on new stuff. Well we will see at Blizzcon next year most likely :lol

Still no playable Pandaren, huh?

All the lore stuff sounds great, but the new races definitely leave something to be desired.

EDIT: Actually, looking at that zone list, it would appear that Pandaria was at some point planned as a starting zone for the next expansion after this. Well, here's hoping that's still happening. Pandas are awesome.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
border said:
A lot of the story involved with this is available in the comics, novels and even in-game itself. You just have to open up your eyes to see the hints.

Top Bottom