• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow, it looks like SCEA is sending out PSP game demos in the mail!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Pedigree Chum said:
Did anyone else get a fullback PlayStation cap from Sony after becoming a Underground member? I thought it was a nice gesture.

The hat is actually quite high quality with the PS logo nice and small off to the bottom right corner on the face of the hat. Nice.

never got it. well at least not from being an Underground memeber (i got it a couple years ago at E3 for playing GT4)

i got some little binder thingy for being a GAP member though. holds CDs and came with paper and a pen.

Wario64 said:
never got it. well at least not from being an Underground memeber (i got it a couple years ago at E3 for playing GT4)

Yeah its weird, i haven't heard of any other Underground members getting it either. I don't even see the hat on their website. Sony's trying to buy my love after MS gave me about 1k worth of stuff for free :lol

bengraven said:
Okay, but we're missing one of the points.

Pursuit Force: does it suck? Or was that a given?

According to people that played the European version, its a great game but Sony needs to tone down the difficulty because its too hard.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
quin said:
I've heard Daxter will be released as a demo pretty soon too

Now i'd really like to try that :D

Mrbob

My ninjas tell me the US version of Pursuit Force is going to have difficulty tweaks plus a checkpoint system added to the game.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm an Underground member. Hopefully one will come my way one of these days. I need something to play on my PSP.

OK got it today finally.

I liked it a lot. Came off a fresh and fun. I wasn't big on the boat controls, but the boss fight on the last mission was cool.

This may just be a purchase, SONY. Ya hear that? Send me more demos. :D

Jim

I believe Daxter SHOULD be the next... I got a copy a few days ago, though it came from SCEA PR. Same kind of packaging as Syphon and Pursuit Force.

ghostmind

I got it yesterday... kinda repetitive, and the boat mission controlled like a tank, but the demo was fun...graphics were pretty good too...

CamHostage

PjotrStroganov said:
WiFi internet connection: check
MemoryStick with 1GB capacity: check
Site that provides downloadable content: check
Demo's being offered online for download: .........

Yeah, not sure what's up with that. They've got to be big demos, but still...

Heian-kyo said:
Our best hope is Sony's Connect relaunch in March. They could possibly offer an amazingly awesome service... or royally waste a great opportunity. We shall see.

PlayStation.com is actually already set up for downloads, you can see in their PSP section. I'm not sure either why there isn't an OPM yet that hasn't had a game downloadable to Memory Stick via USB on the OPM disc. Everything's so red-light-green-light with this system.

Suikoguy said:
Is it just Pursuit Force? I wonder why they did not include other stuff (even videos) since they probably have room and costs would not have increased that much (to my knowledge)

Not sure. There are three so far this January (PSP Demo Disc listings on IGN , ignore Tenchi and the Samplers), and I can't imagine they're packing too much per demo. And UMDs are supposedly still difficult to press. Plus, retailers still only have singles, and that's a waste ... except if you factor in loadtimes.

Top Bottom