• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow, Sonic 3D blast was a true piece of crap

You have to make a choice:

Results are only viewable after voting.
kind of bored so i was playing some gc games and decided to pop sonic mega collection in. i had pretty much only played sonic 1,2,3, & knuckles so i decided i might as well finally check out sonic 3D blast.

the game is ****ing garbage. this is the worst sonic game i've ever seen or played. what were they trying to accomplish? it doesn't feel at all like sonic, the stages look ridiculous, the controls are horrible... was this segas answer to DKC? or was that X-perts :lol

anyhow, just wanted to make it known to all that as bad as sonic has gotten, i don't think it will ever get any worse than 3D blast.

TreIII

I couldn't play this darn game for more than like 10-20 minutes without getting a headache. Whether that was due to the game's kooky isometric camera, or just my body's own reaction to what it believes to be something bad for my health, I still have yet to determine. :lol

But considering I also got headaches playing Sonic 06, Sonic Labyrinth and Sonic Blast/G Sonic for the Game Gear...maybe my body's inner workings does have some measure of what's good for me and what's bad. The pressure's on that Wii game then... :D

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
Yeah that poll was real hard for a gay guy... eyeroll.gif

homosexuals love sonic 3d blast

Rlan

Sonic 3D Blast was okay once you realise that it's more a sequel to "Flicky" with a mix of Sonic. The Saturn version had the best special stages around too, and both games had fantastic music.

Gameplay wise - well, if you had the SEGA Arcade Stick, it made things a hell of a lot easier. My thumb almost fell off playing with a D-Pad :)

Quick question: am I voting for my penis?
Because I'd rather play with that than spend a second on any of these games :lol

Otherwise, 3D Blast is horrible but hey... no load times.

Johnny

I first played the Genesis version on SEGA Channel and enjoyed it enough to purchase the slightly superior Saturn version. I mean it's no S3&K, but it was a nice little distraction and the bonus stages rocked.

D-X

Wasn't a true 'Sonic' game but it was good enough. Saturn version had great music and 3D bonus stage.

Also some of the megadrive tunes were recycled and appeared in Sonic Adventure

seat

Dragona Akehi said:
Wow, finger->butt "thing" is totally pwning here.
Yeah, I think a lot of us secretly have an ass fetish. Has anyone had the "pleasure" of playing Boong-Ga Boong-Ga?

seat said:
Yeah, I think a lot of us secretly have an ass fetish. Has anyone had the "pleasure" of playing Boong-Ga Boong-Ga?

It isn't as sick a fetish as the four people (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) that voted for Sonic 360. Like duuuuude.

Bildi

Holy crap, it's 30 apiece!

With 3D blast on 28 -> WTF?

Penis is going to take it!

Dragona Akehi said:
What if there was a "penis-> butt" option?
explode.gif

Top Bottom