• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin' Thread 20XX |OT| New Age WrestleGAF

cryptoadam

Banned
cryptoadam cryptoadam Yeah I don't think they can realistically put it on another ex-WWE guy at this point. I think he holds it til the prop Kenny back up into the main event.

That's my issue with Mox too, I never enjoyed his Ambrose character and yeah it's just that turned up a few notches. Shield entrance and all. He's an ok worker, but nothing special and the draw to him is the violence which isn't something that I care about seeing out there each week. He'll likely go into some type of feud with a debut and maybe some Inner Circle Underlings in the meantime til Jericho returns. ( I actually think you have Jericho kicked out of IC by Hager) and Jericho can return as the babyface that the fans sing his entrance song to.

Yeah all those names at the bottom of your post are just legit wasted money, I see nothing of value in any of them. I think Darby could be a potential star, but man his size....it's small, and I don't know enough about Archer to have a take on him as of yet.

If Jericho is off TV for any amount time he comes back face. He is too good to be hated. Same thing with MJF. For now fans are playing along, but he is just to good and entertaining that fans are going to get behind him sooner rather than later.

I am wondering where Cody goes from here. I think the money is in him eventually turning heel against a face MJF and striking down the can't go for a title since he is EVP, but thats a whiles away. I have never liked Cody and found him boring as paint but I have to admit he has basically been the best thing in AEW.

I think the IC has probably finished its usefullness. P&P can do their own thing and deserve a bigger spotlight in the tag division (remember when it was supposed to be a focus and main event? I guess only if you are in the elite). Hagar stinks doesn't add anything IMO. Sammy can break out on his own though I think he has benefited the most from the IC. Went from a nobody bleh guy to a really good smarmy heel. CJ can have a face run, maybe even a MJF feud? They teased that and face CJ and heel MJF can work.

Dthomp

For sure, I think Hager being in the group was just a mistake, and I imagine he only just had his first match because of MMA stuff? IDK. But putting him out there with old as dirt Dustin and giving up that much offense was...well dumb. Hager basically got put right back into Swagger role, when he should have come out and had Dustin get a quick flurry early in the match catching him before the bell, and once Hager took over, should have flat out dominated him and made him look legit.

Other then being the brother of an EP, I don't get why Dustin gets in so much offense in his matches (And I am a big fan of him), but at this point he needs to be there to help younger guys develop, not play the hits and barely lose each match.

I'd be ok with IC kind of breaking apart, but I don't think they'd have any idea of what to do with all of them on their own just yet and I like groups, and honestly think that might be the only way to save Hager right now, but that would all depend on if Jericho is able to show up for a show and have Hager put all the blame on him and beat him out of existence for the rest of his tour. If not, really the only members of the group I see a real title contenders future is P&P, and will never understand how they went from being what looked like top dogs right away to being where they are now.

I think the double turn with MJF/Cody is what will happen too, I thought those were the roles these two were meant to get to anyways. Cody has always wrestled as more of a heel coming into AEW from the indies, and my god he's so unlikable, and MJF doesn't need to change a thing other then ditch a few of the heel tactics in the ring cause like you said, fans will eventually not be willing to boo him anymore.

Bullet Club

Season 2 episodes:

- Chris Benoit (two parter)
- Dino Bravo
- Herb Abrams
- New Jack
- Owen Hart
- Brawl For All
- Dr. D David Schultz
- Jimmy Snuka
- Road Warrior Hawk

Season 2 episodes:

- Chris Benoit (two parter)
- Dino Bravo
- Herb Abrams
- New Jack
- Owen Hart
- Brawl For All
- Dr. D David Schultz
- Jimmy Snuka
- Road Warrior Hawk

They even got Martha Hart (Owens widow) for an interview. As far as I am aware this will be her first interview on the subject of Owen/the business.

jufonuk

not tag worthy

Finally a confirmation for AEW

Bucks of youth.
Matt is “fighting” Mario and Luigi. Didn’t the bucks make a thing about that in being the elite ?
at 11:57

Is this is a sign he will fight the bucks. As a tag team wrestler wonder if it’s with Sean spears ?

Or with the ark order. He was sitting on a dead tree after all

Last edited:

Dthomp

Leave it to AEW fans to start off the show with least favorite cheer of "You Deserve It", fun times, I just want a Matt hardy debut tonight, that is ALL

Dthomp

JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he hates Cody too.

Such a great promo, damn Jake still got it. So who's his client? Archer? Lee?

cryptoadam

Banned
I don't get the love for Jake promo. I read about it before watching it and was expecting something great. Thought it was horrible, Jake sounded like he was going to die.

Now MJF's promo, that was good. 6 months top the guy is going to be the top face in the company.

AEW rellies a little to much on the "Mystery person" crutch. It creates cliff hangers but they have been running that storyline for mulitple months with multiple people. I would of had Jakes person show up yesterday instead of dragging it out. And we are still waiting for the exalted one. I mean they are even doing it with the rules for War Games, and I also expect a mystery team member that they will tease.

And there was a lack of womens wrestling, which is contrasted with NXT that always has mulitple womens segments/matches. I have a rant for another post about how Womens wrestling is ruining wrestling stay tuned. (and I like womens wrestling).

NXT was a bit of a step up from the last few weeks as the formula was a little different. Gotta love Dream sacraficing a win against Roddy to get at Cole. A Dream title reign makes sense.

GYV are quickly becoming my fav tag team in pro wrestling. Liked them in UK, but I am really enjoying them on main NXT now.

Dthomp

I don't get the love for Jake promo. I read about it before watching it and was expecting something great. Thought it was horrible, Jake sounded like he was going to die.

Now MJF's promo, that was good. 6 months top the guy is going to be the top face in the company.

AEW rellies a little to much on the "Mystery person" crutch. It creates cliff hangers but they have been running that storyline for mulitple months with multiple people. I would of had Jakes person show up yesterday instead of dragging it out. And we are still waiting for the exalted one. I mean they are even doing it with the rules for War Games, and I also expect a mystery team member that they will tease.

And there was a lack of womens wrestling, which is contrasted with NXT that always has mulitple womens segments/matches. I have a rant for another post about how Womens wrestling is ruining wrestling stay tuned. (and I like womens wrestling).

NXT was a bit of a step up from the last few weeks as the formula was a little different. Gotta love Dream sacraficing a win against Roddy to get at Cole. A Dream title reign makes sense.

GYV are quickly becoming my fav tag team in pro wrestling. Liked them in UK, but I am really enjoying them on main NXT now.

I think I need to rewatch the Jake promo, I was just so into it at the time and seeing him cut down Cody made me excited but I do remember his voice being a little rough, maybe just nerves? IDK.

Yeah the "Mystery Person" thing was fine when it was one, but Matt needed to debut last night. Great crowd, after a PPV, and we've been sitting on this Dark Order thing for so long now. I figure Jakes not being there is likely Brodie since I don't think he could have been there yesterday due to his no compete clause, or at least I hope. I don't know anything about Lance Archer so I'm just hoping it's Brodie.

AEW needs to shelve this womens division before somebody (Looking at you Rose) seriously hurts someone. FFS, this division needs a COMPLETE reset and the likes of her/him, Statlander, and all the japanese women need to do some fucking training to learn to work together. Stop this nonsense using Japanese women who work elsewhere, you're either signed with them or you're not used. NONE of the Japanese women are over, and since none of them can speak English, they never will be here in the US. Shida is the only one that I see any future in, and that might just be because she's actually fully sized. I'm not the biggest Britt fan, although I enjoy her character, but either her or Shida should be the champ. Somebody who can put on at least an Ok match without worry of injury, and at least Britt can speak, other then talking about breaking bitches (How is this ok for a dude to say?). I'm not usually for signing up old WWE talent, but my god ANY female who has worked there outside of Eva Marie would be a LARGE stepup from what they have. How have they not signed any former female who worked with or under Fit Finlay there to come in and train these fools? This division is pure trash and needs to go away. 1 match on the card last night was 1 too many, I mean Big Swole? What fucking dipshit thought that was a good name?

cryptoadam

Banned
I think I need to rewatch the Jake promo, I was just so into it at the time and seeing him cut down Cody made me excited but I do remember his voice being a little rough, maybe just nerves? IDK.

Yeah the "Mystery Person" thing was fine when it was one, but Matt needed to debut last night. Great crowd, after a PPV, and we've been sitting on this Dark Order thing for so long now. I figure Jakes not being there is likely Brodie since I don't think he could have been there yesterday due to his no compete clause, or at least I hope. I don't know anything about Lance Archer so I'm just hoping it's Brodie.

AEW needs to shelve this womens division before somebody (Looking at you Rose) seriously hurts someone. FFS, this division needs a COMPLETE reset and the likes of her/him, Statlander, and all the japanese women need to do some fucking training to learn to work together. Stop this nonsense using Japanese women who work elsewhere, you're either signed with them or you're not used. NONE of the Japanese women are over, and since none of them can speak English, they never will be here in the US. Shida is the only one that I see any future in, and that might just be because she's actually fully sized. I'm not the biggest Britt fan, although I enjoy her character, but either her or Shida should be the champ. Somebody who can put on at least an Ok match without worry of injury, and at least Britt can speak, other then talking about breaking bitches (How is this ok for a dude to say?). I'm not usually for signing up old WWE talent, but my god ANY female who has worked there outside of Eva Marie would be a LARGE stepup from what they have. How have they not signed any former female who worked with or under Fit Finlay there to come in and train these fools? This division is pure trash and needs to go away. 1 match on the card last night was 1 too many, I mean Big Swole? What fucking dipshit thought that was a good name?

I forgot to add Sean Spears tag team partner angle. Its not technically a mystery person thing, but its close enough.

It could be Cage as well? I think he was injured but maybe he is healthy again. AEW about to get some big boys so should be interesting to see them against a lot of the smaller guys of AEW.

Doesn't help having a womens division headed by a guy who wouldn't be on the show if she fought in the mens division. NXT is so ahead of everyone else when it comes to women wrestling.

I think the problem is that Kenny was booking the women and he wanted to just put on Japanese Joshi and his girlfriend.

Dthomp

I forgot to add Sean Spears tag team partner angle. Its not technically a mystery person thing, but its close enough.

It could be Cage as well? I think he was injured but maybe he is healthy again. AEW about to get some big boys so should be interesting to see them against a lot of the smaller guys of AEW.

Doesn't help having a womens division headed by a guy who wouldn't be on the show if she fought in the mens division. NXT is so ahead of everyone else when it comes to women wrestling.

I think the problem is that Kenny was booking the women and he wanted to just put on Japanese Joshi and his girlfriend.

I completely forgot about Cage, can he talk? Could be a Roberts guy, may need to be since Jake is huge compared to most of this roster and at least Cage is built in all sorts of directions.

Spears should never have been brought in, he stinks of WWE Jobber who works there cause he's Codys friend. No talent in the ring, and can't get the crowd to give two shits about him. Don't burden another talent by sticking them with him. HOping this just leads to him never finding a partner and can stay on a Youtube channel I can avoid.

DKehoe

The Observer awards for last year got revealed in this week's newsletter

Here's some of the categories. The number in brackets is the total first place votes they got, the number next to that is the total points.

LOU THESZ/RIC FLAIR AWARD (WRESTLER OF THE YEAR)
1. CHRIS JERICHO (522) 3,695

2. Kazuchika Okada (349) 3,133
3. Will Ospreay (158) 1,773
4. Cody (72) 865
5. Adam Cole (26) 459
6. Kento Miyahara (51) 422
7. Kota Ibushi (14) 234
8. Jon Moxley (11) 217
9. Hiroshi Tanahashi (2) 158
10. Kenny Omega (1) 109

MOST OUTSTANDING WRESTLER
1. WILL OSPREAY (852) 4,951

2. Kazuchika Okada (157) 2,095
3. Kota Ibushi (36) 937
4. Shingo Takagi (20) 895
5. Tomohiro Ishii (31) 608
6. Johnny Gargano (9) 284
7. Rey Fenix (19) 312
8. Kento Miyahara (14) 260
9. Adam Cole (7) 211
10. Kenny Omega (13) 175

TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR
1. PENTAGON JR. & REY FENIX (708) 4,476

2. Matt & Nick Jackson (222) 2,640
3. Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly (145) 1,885
4. Santana & Ortiz (35) 576
5. Suwama & Shuji Ishikawa (33) 328
6. Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa (6) 217
7. Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima (25) 163
8. Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky (7) 122
9. Will Ospreay & Robbie Eagles 121
10. Mark & Jay Briscoe (14) 99

BEST ON INTERVIEWS
1. CHRIS JERICHO (569) 4,103

2. Cody (378) 3,325
3. MJF (90) 1,169
4. Jon Moxley (12) 479
5. Zack Sabre Jr. (20) 364
6. Nick Aldis (25) 334
7. Becky Lynch (38) 333
8. Daniel Bryan (5) 212
9. David Starr (23) 183
10. Samoa Joe (2) 139

PRO WRESTLING MATCH OF THE YEAR
1. WILL OSPREAY VS. SHINGO TAKAGI 6/5 TOKYO (330) 2,549

2. Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kenny Omega 1/4 Tokyo (259) 2,156
3. Cody vs. Dustin Rhodes 5/24 Las Vegas (151) 1,295
4. Kazuchika Okada vs. Will Ospreay 7/20 Tokyo (127) 1,141
5. Johnny Gargano vs. Adam Cole 4/5 Brooklyn (97) 1,033
6. Shingo Takagi vs. Tomohiro Ishii 8/8 Yokohama (31) 450
7. Young Bucks vs. Pentagon Jr. & Fenix 8/31 Chicago (43) 427
8. Walter vs. Tyler Bate 8/31 Cardiff (19) 338
9. Kota Ibushi vs. Jay White 8/12 Tokyo (13) 259
10. Jon Moxley vs. Tomohiro Ishii 7/19 Tokyo (8) 186

FEUD OF THE YEAR
1. ADAM COLE VS. JOHNNY GARGANO 405

2. Chris Jericho vs. Cody 198
3. Young Bucks vs. Pentagon Jr. & Rey Fenix 121
4. Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston 66
5. Jushin Liger vs. Minoru Suzuki 64
6. David Starr vs. Jordan Devlin 56
7. Colby Covington vs. Kamaru Usman 42
8. Becky Lynch vs. Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair 38
9. Kazuchika Okada vs. Sanada 37
10. Cody vs. MJF 36

BRYAN DANIELSON AWARD
(BEST TECHNICAL WRESTLER)

1. ZACK SABRE JR. 895
2. Daniel Bryan 97
3. Will Ospreay 37
4. Sanada 35
5. Jonathan Gresham 32
6. Minoru Suzuki 19
Timothy Thatcher 19
8. Johnny Gargano 12

BRUISER BRODY MEMORIAL AWARD
(BEST BRAWLER)
1. TOMOHIRO ISHII 474

2. Jon Moxley 397
3. Shingo Takagi 110
4. Minoru Suzuki 42
5. Walter 31
6. Blue Demon Jr. 28
7. Chris Jericho 25
8. Nick Gage 21

BEST FLYING WRESTLER
1. WILL OSPREAY 667

2. Rey Fenix 366
3. Dragon Lee 36
4. El Hijo del Vikingo 35
5. Ricochet 18
6. Shun Skywalker 17
7. Tetsuya Endo 16
Jacob Fatu 16

MOST OVERRATED
1. KING CORBIN 696

2. Seth Rollins 120
3. Bray Wyatt 71
4. Lacey Evans 30
5. Shane McMahon 25
6. Britt Baker 24
7. Jay White 23
8. Brock Lesnar 18
9. Sanada 17
10. Cody 12

MOST UNDERRATED
1. SHORTY G 266

2. Matt Riddle 90
3. Toa Henare 50
4. Ricochet 43
5. Tomohiro Ishii 36
6. Mustafa Ali 32
7. Samoa Joe 31
8. Kushida 31
9. Cesaro 25
10. Pac 25

Bullet Club

A source indicated Scott Steiner is now stable and expected to recover from what was a legitimate life and death situation. I’m told he stopped breathing at one point and they had to shock his heart. Credit to a quick response by on location medical personnel.

Last edited:

Dthomp

So I get Bryan likes to help try to put people over, but come on, that neck bump was such a dumb decision and it's not like Drew Gulak will get ANY sort of push out of this....so what's the point? I get he takes bumps like that neck one to get the crowd sympathy but FFS Bryan.

Dthomp

Welp, we have a winner for worst Elimination Chamber match of all time. Bayzler is BEYOND boring and booking like this is what kills all competition.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Welp, we have a winner for worst Elimination Chamber match of all time. Bayzler is BEYOND boring and booking like this is what kills all competition.
Gotta book Baszler as strong as possible so they can feed her to Roman Becky and make her look even stronger.

Dthomp

Gotta book Baszler as strong as possible so they can feed her to Roman Becky and make her look even stronger.

I get WHY they did it this way, but this match should not have main evented, especially if Becky isn't out there for a face to face. Unless Vince just goes full Vince beforehand we all know Becky is taking time off after Mania so we'll get the boring reign of Shayna Same Match every week.

Couple things could have helped this match. 1) In a rumble dudes are out every 30 seconds but it's supposed to be 2 minutes, but here every two minutes is actually 4...wtf? 2) Asuka should have gotten more offense in. It was dumb how bad every woman in this match was made to look having to slow shit down so Rookie Shayna could keep up 1 at a time with them. 3) Uhm, why have all old Riot Squad members in the match, only to all lose singly to SHanya with almost no interaction with each other?

I don't understand the character development going on in the womens division right now. Becky seems to be being portrayed more and more cocky, almost pushing towards the Seth unlikable level, (assuming this is since they want her getting some boos before she leaves), Shayna still is as boring as paint drying both in the ring and talking, Asuka is now Kairi levels of useless and is likely dropping the belts to two blond women who are even more boring in the ring and mic in Beth and Natty. Bayley...i guess will fight somebody at Mania? Lacey? and I have only seen small doses of Rhea, but so far she hasn't really super impressed me yet enough to care, but if she actually gets to beat Charlotte (LOL) maybe she'll be ready to break through and not get called up for another 18 months since they suck at calling up people from NXT.

DKehoe

OTT puts together absolutely incredible previews.

This one in particular still blows me away.

Best video packages in the business right now. It's no surprised WWE hired the guy who made that one.

David Starr is one of the best promos in the business too. His feud with Devlin was my favourite one of last year. WWE making their affiliate "independent" promotions blacklist Starr is such bullshit. Just finished reading this article on it which was really interesting.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Just had a thought about AEW I think they trying to do an avengers style team up , crossover type thing they going into civil war right now what with the elite imploding. I bet the next pay preview will be one side of the elite versus the other. With other outside groups on either side.

yeah I overthink strange things

Last edited:

Karmic Raze

Last week’s Dynamite was a step down from the previous two weeks IMO. Hopefully tonight will be better, but who knows? It sucks Omega is still injured. His involvement always makes or breaks the show to me. The Bucks too. I’m interested to see The Death Triangle in action. It’s good that the Lucha Bros. finally have something to do. I swear, Rey Fenix should be main eventing he is so good in the ring. Doubt he can talk, but damn it, he is such a good wrestler.

cryptoadam

Banned
I think its a good time to end the Inner Circle storyline. Have them lose at B&G, Jerhico can go be off TV for a bit, P&P can get a tag team run. Hagger can go away, and Sami can get a proper push and not be the job guy of the IC. Jerhico can come back to TV as a face, crowd wants to cheer him anyways.

But really I don't even know if B&G will take place. WM will probably be cancelled as well. Not a good time for wrestling right now. If I was WWE I would look at taping as much as I can so at least you can fill time with house show matches and dark matches or whatever.

Karmic Raze

I think its a good time to end the Inner Circle storyline. Have them lose at B&G, Jerhico can go be off TV for a bit, P&P can get a tag team run. Hagger can go away, and Sami can get a proper push and not be the job guy of the IC. Jerhico can come back to TV as a face, crowd wants to cheer him anyways.

But really I don't even know if B&G will take place. WM will probably be cancelled as well. Not a good time for wrestling right now. If I was WWE I would look at taping as much as I can so at least you can fill time with house show matches and dark matches or whatever.

I agree about the Inner Circle. As for the rest... I hope WM and B&G aren’t cancelled. God damn coronavirus! I want to kick it in its teeth!

DKehoe

Why do you think now is a good time to end the Inner Circle?

cryptoadam

Banned
Why do you think now is a good time to end the Inner Circle?

I think they have ran their course. Remember they were formed to protect Jerhico's title. He lost the championship.

Now outside of kayfabe. Fans are dying to cheer Jerhico. They love to sing his song. He is due for a face run.

The rest of the IC have kinda gotten lost a bit and don't really have a reason if Jerhico isn't the champ anymore. Let P&P strike out in the tag scene instead of taking out guys Jerhico is going to fight. Put them in a program with Omega and Page. Even singles run could be a possability.

Sammy has basically been the job guy for the IC. He has gotten more over with this run, but he needs a better role and should be shooting up the card. IF you keep them together then kick out Jerhico and let Sammy run as leader.

Ive seen enough of the Elite vs the IC or IC vs Rhodes family + Legends. Without the belt the group doesn't have a raison detre and I think its a good time for Jerhico to go face. P&P can be so much more than hired goons and Sammy shouldn't be the 5th memeber on a groups totem pole. The group did its job by getting all those guys over.

Karmic Raze

I think they have ran their course. Remember they were formed to protect Jerhico's title. He lost the championship.

Now outside of kayfabe. Fans are dying to cheer Jerhico. They love to sing his song. He is due for a face run.

The rest of the IC have kinda gotten lost a bit and don't really have a reason if Jerhico isn't the champ anymore. Let P&P strike out in the tag scene instead of taking out guys Jerhico is going to fight. Put them in a program with Omega and Page. Even singles run could be a possability.

Sammy has basically been the job guy for the IC. He has gotten more over with this run, but he needs a better role and should be shooting up the card. IF you keep them together then kick out Jerhico and let Sammy run as leader.

Ive seen enough of the Elite vs the IC or IC vs Rhodes family + Legends. Without the belt the group doesn't have a raison detre and I think its a good time for Jerhico to go face. P&P can be so much more than hired goons and Sammy shouldn't be the 5th memeber on a groups totem pole. The group did its job by getting all those guys over.

Well said. I agree on all points.

DKehoe

Fair enough. I still think there’s plenty of room for them to still do stuff with IC. They’re still a pretty new group. I also feel like Sammy and P&P can still benefit from an affiliation with Jericho. Also if you have Jericho as a face then who becomes your top heel? People are too behind Moxley, Cody and Omega for it to be them just now. It’s a lot to put on MJF at this point. I suppose PAC could be a solid choice for that.

Dthomp

Oh fun, boring Cody going over a talent that could use a win...shocker there. So generic.

what a weird way to debut Archer and Jake, not as a run in, just walking out mid match. Not sure that was the way to introduce him to the audience

cryptoadam

Banned
Fair enough. I still think there’s plenty of room for them to still do stuff with IC. They’re still a pretty new group. I also feel like Sammy and P&P can still benefit from an affiliation with Jericho. Also if you have Jericho as a face then who becomes your top heel? People are too behind Moxley, Cody and Omega for it to be them just now. It’s a lot to put on MJF at this point. I suppose PAC could be a solid choice for that.

Jerhico is great as a heel, but I think its time for him to go face, the crowd wants it. Take him off TV for a bit and he will get cheered the minute he comes back. I wouldn't want Jerhico to continue feuding with Mox anyways and B&G is a great place to blow off a feud. They could push anyone against Mox.

If not end the IC, then maybe make it just P&P and Sammy with Sammy as leader after he turns on Jerhico for a feud. P&P go for the titles. Hagger is pretty useless to anyways.

Maybe if you don't end it, I think you could start to end it at B&G. Like I said above plant the seeds for Sammy to take a bigger role. Phase Hagger out slowly. Maybe have the group break up over the next few weeks. I just don't see a reason for heel Jerhcio with a bunch of thugs when he doesn't have the belt anymore.

Hinedorf

Banned
Think Vince has the morality to postpone Raw/Smackdown or empty arenas due to virus.

Something tells me like pure real life heel they remain business as usual

Last edited:
Cedric Alexander needs to find a way out of WWE purgatory. Dude is one of the most talented wrestlers I've seen, and his prime is just being wasted.

Bullet Club

gHLART7.gif

Think Vince has the morality to postpone Raw/Smackdown or empty arenas due to virus.

Something tells me like pure real life heel they remain business as usual

Possibly empty arenas but I don't think he'll cancel any shows unless he's forced to.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Mania.

NickFire

Jerhico is great as a heel, but I think its time for him to go face, the crowd wants it. Take him off TV for a bit and he will get cheered the minute he comes back. I wouldn't want Jerhico to continue feuding with Mox anyways and B&G is a great place to blow off a feud. They could push anyone against Mox.

If not end the IC, then maybe make it just P&P and Sammy with Sammy as leader after he turns on Jerhico for a feud. P&P go for the titles. Hagger is pretty useless to anyways.

Maybe if you don't end it, I think you could start to end it at B&G. Like I said above plant the seeds for Sammy to take a bigger role. Phase Hagger out slowly. Maybe have the group break up over the next few weeks. I just don't see a reason for heel Jerhcio with a bunch of thugs when he doesn't have the belt anymore.
I don't think ending it would be a horrible decision. IMO, its just a little early to recycle the NWO.

cryptoadam

Banned
I think SDL is cancelled and will be from the PC.

I suspect RAW/SDL will be from the PC going forward and WWE is hoping that this calms down by WM weekend. But I would say 80% chance WM is cancelled.

Top Bottom