• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania 21 Xbox screens

DMczaf

wwe-wrestlemania-21-20050104044350357.jpg
wwe-wrestlemania-21-20050104044351029.jpg
wwe-wrestlemania-21-20050104044351576.jpg
wwe-wrestlemania-21-20050104044354795.jpg
wwe-wrestlemania-21-20050104044355295.jpg
wwe-wrestlemania-21-20050104044356513.jpg

LakeEarth said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Sure... just 100 pounds lighter, 20 years younger, and with a different name.

Oh sorry I forgot where I was for a sec. Lemmie rephrase.

I wonder if Ultimate Warrior will be unlockable in this new wrestling game.

Kobold

half-wit retard monkey's ass
Agent Icebeezy said:
who does the Xbox wrestling games for THQ?
Internal studio's I think, but this one if from Studio Gigante. (made Toa Feng for Microsoft.)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
TheTurtleTitan said:
Didn't the GameCube have the "Wrestlemania IX/XX" line of wrestlers?
Yea, but after the clusterfuck of Mania 19, along with the crap called Raw, they moved the Raw name over to Smackdown, WM to Xbox and a "new" series to GC.

It looks ok so far, but then again so did Raw 1 and 2

LakeEarth

Schmo Florez said:
Oh sorry I forgot where I was for a sec. Lemmie rephrase.

I wonder if Ultimate Warrior will be unlockable in this new wrestling game.
It seemed like you were refering to the pictures... why do you want the Ultimate Warrior? That's like the last classic wrestler most people would care about.

FightyF

Banned
No Mercy > All Wrestling Game

Firepro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No Mercy

Firepro has no mercy on No Mercy kekekeke

Raw64life

Looks awesome, but I don't think anybody is worried about the graphics for this game. The gameplay is what's in question, which will probably suck.

Still, the graphical detail is insane. They even have Ric Flair's kneepads hanging below his knees like they always do whenever he wrestles for longer than 5 minutes.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
The roster is supposed to be 35 Superstars, 6 Divas, 5 legends... some people have done possible roster breakdowns, and you can get pretty much every active wrestler in the game including people who never get off of Velocity and Heat..

LakeEarth

StoOgE said:
The roster is supposed to be 35 Superstars, 6 Divas, 5 legends... some people have done possible roster breakdowns, and you can get pretty much every active wrestler in the game including people who never get off of Velocity and Heat..
Huh? You can 'get' people? Wha? You mean online or something?

Crowza

Fight for Freeform said:
Firepro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No Mercy

Firepro has no mercy on No Mercy kekekeke

100% agreed.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
LakeEarth said:
Huh? You can 'get' people? Wha? You mean online or something?

No, I meant that you can fit most of the active roster as a part of the 35 Superstars.. we might miss out on Val Venis or Stevie Richards but I can live with that.

Of course CAW's can be taken online, so I guess you could create the entire roster that way.

Tonight on IGNXbox:

WrestleMania 21 massive preview! What are the controls? How does the Pro Reversal System work? What are the match types? All this and more answered tonight. Plus two in-game movies and about 20 new screenshots.

SantaC

Guns N' Poops said:
Looks very nice to me. I've never played a Wrestling game in my life, though *shames* :lol

Only wrestling game I ever played was Pro wrestling for nes.

LakeEarth

StoOgE said:
No, I meant that you can fit most of the active roster as a part of the 35 Superstars.. we might miss out on Val Venis or Stevie Richards but I can live with that.

Of course CAW's can be taken online, so I guess you could create the entire roster that way.
Nah. 35 won't be enough. I'd be a million bucks there will be no London, that's for sure.

Vids are up at IGN. Looks pretty bad so far. Commentating looks shitty as always, and the effects during the finisher were horrible.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Bacon said:
Vids are up at IGN. Looks pretty bad so far. Commentating looks shitty as always, and the effects during the finisher were horrible.

OMG, this is an ALPHA version and people are already bitching. The game looks great and while I wasn't fond of the finisher effect it was still very good for an alpha

Pimpwerx

Models looks great. Hope the animation is good. And as mentioned, Ric Flair with a 6-pack? WTF? He's never looked that good...ever. He's always had some sort of gut on him.... or more recently, bitch tits. :lol PEACE.

Top Bottom