• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

wut hat r u wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a little bit of George W. Bush pseudo-cowboy zeal going on right now, so I'm sporting a Cowboy hat I bought for $25 when I was dragged to the rodeo.

You all?

DCX

DCX
Dallas Mavericks road swingman jersey ( Finley) a pair of jeans and that's about it...just chillin'

DCX

Guzim

Ninja Scooter said:
a smile and some morning wood.
r4c_vedder_sm.jpg

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
A Ramones t-shirt, jeans and a pair of Doc Marten boots.

Ah, reading only part of a subject again. On my head? Nothing aside from my hair. I loathe hats.

MIMIC

Banned
EDIT:...oh....what HAT :)

(back from the OSU-Penn State game...where we kicked their asses!)

My scarlet and grey OSU cap.

atomsk

Party Pooper
midnight club 2 hat i got from babbages back when i had friends who worked there

"yo man, you want a free hat?"

Iceman

my sweaty fitted san diego padres baseball cap. It's a faded purple hat with the old blue S, orange D letters on the front on a white background.

why am I wearing a hat indoors.. usually saying that I'm in Wisconsin is enough.. but it's inordinately warm here right now so I can't use that as an excuse. In truth, I cut my own hair recently and frankly.. well, let's just leave it at that.

Edit: wow, there's a google ad banner at the bottom of my screen linking me to deals on cowboy hats.. how's that for up to the second advertising?

Nikashi

Banned
I'm wearing my Viewtiful Joe shirt (not HMD, just Capcom on the front and the VJ logo on the back), a pair of CK jeans, and some Reebok DMX sneakers.

edit: I thought the topic was just a really bad typo. I don't ever wear hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom