• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Films Presents Jingle All The Way 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

WWE is making a Jingle All The Way 2

Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

with Larry the Cable Guy and Santino Marella
bryannolnekf.gif

A WWE produced Direct-To-Dumpster sequel to a Christmas Film from 2 decades ago starring a member of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour? Can it GET more redneck than this?

Can't be worse than National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2, but that isn't saying much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't get it twisted though, Jingle All The Way 1 was fucking HORRIBLE. Absolute trash. Insanity.

Jado

Banned
What's Sinbad doing nowadays? Bring him back somehow: he just retired from his old mail route and, due to his son being deployed (yay patriotism), Sinbad promises the son that he will get the new Megasoft Gamestation DXL for his grandson. Hilarity ensues.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Jingle All the Way is a total guilty pleasure of mine (and it seems so for a lot of others in this thread)

But... WHY?!
The casting doesn't even make sense. You have wrestlers the same size as Arnold, but instead you choose Larry the god damn Cable Guy. Da fuck?

For some reason, I started wondering if WWE will do Ahnold's other embarrassing 90's comedies, and now I want to see Kindergarden Cop 2 starring John Cena.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
WTF IS THIS SHIT

I like my "The Marine" but WWE has no business messing with such a classic

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I learned in this thread there are two sequels to the Marine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom