• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Films Presents Jingle All The Way 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son Of D

Is it wrong I actually got excited about this? Then I saw who they got to star...wtf.

I would so watch, if it starred Damien Sandow. Hell, I'll even take Cena in the main role.

Larry the Cable Guy? Jesus Christ WWE.

Sandow would have actually been a good casting choice for something that'll be as goofy as this. Just have him play his WWE character (maybe turn it up to 11) and there you go.

Is there a WWE movie actually worth watching?

I heard that The Call was a decent film ruined by a bad ending. Haven't seen it though.

But will Big Show deck our halls... AGAIN?

tumblr_lwtvap4pua1qish4b6n.jpg

Holy crap. I had no idea.

The first one was enjoyable imo. I remember watching 4 times when there was nothing else on back then.
Not sure if it's an exaggeration or not.

This announced sequel would be like the Booster toy. Who the hell would want it?

3Sixty

"I have to get my son WWE Superstar John Cena action toy for Christmas"

"What do you mean you only have Daniel Bryan left?"

Fucking booster.

MisterHero

This announced sequel would be like the Booster toy. Who the hell would want it?
If it involved Arnold being Turbo-Man as an actual superhero, then yes.
If it involved a CG recreation of Phil Hartman, then yes.
Give Sinbad a quest to find a Johnny Seven OMA? Hell yes.
Including Jim Belushi sneaking Sinbad across the Canadian border to find said toy? Fuck yeah.

Signs aren't pointing that direction though.

vlcsnap-2010-12-05-12h21m12s33.png

"PUT ZHAT COOKIE DAOWN, MCHAHON, NOOW!!!!!!!!!!

Without Arnold this is just going to be so bad that it is well.. flat out bad. Jingle all the Way wasn't a good movie to begin with, but Arnold made it fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom