• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

Usos getting fucking destroyed in their headsets for that stripper pole line. lol

Lol cheap tension... Come on.

Only performers you believe are crazy enough in 2017 to maybe go through the roof.

Even then, my point is that the story of the match was great overall, and I do think it's a great match, but I can only give them so much credit for tension that's created through putting themselves in legit danger. It was a great match, but I just don't know that I'd call it WWE MOTY. Like I said, if you include NXT, there's no argument for it.

Forkball

The old Usos were a bad dream.
The worst Usos were when they debuted with Tamina. They had nothing special. Their face run had ups and downs and they just threw out anything they could to get over (battle cries! Dancing! Face paint!), but eventually they grew into really good performers and got over. Their current heel run kinda mirrors their face run. They tried different things that didn’t 100% work, but they eventually improved.

Despite my initial criticism and skepticism about Sami turning heel (albeit a reluctant one hopefully) it has really sparked something in me about Smackdown which I can't really say about Raw at the moment. A Shield reunion? Sure whatever.

Top Bottom