• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X-Factor USA S3 |OT| "The singing came in, and it wasn't very nice."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bienvenido al hilo de X-Factor 3! Por favor, siéntese y disfrute de su estancia.

c6RNo.png

X-FActor-Season-3-Judges-Host-618x400.jpg

De izquierda a derecha: Demitria Lovato, Demetria Lovato, Kelendria Rowland, ???, Simonellia Cowell

GANADORES ANTERIORES

in8ABkhaAR6Ri.gif

Dos premiere noche comienza 11/9 (miércoles) en la noche en FOX, 20:00 EST!

Nos vemos allí, perras!

tj hazuki

XF US SEASON 3 TOP 16/40 SPOILERS BROUGHT YOU BY JORK/IDOLFORUMS
http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=695440

Good cast this season and I'm thinking finally XFUS gets a successful winner. As long it isnt Rion, its fine by me because this show needs a GLOBAL successful winner could've had it with 5H but Simon was too focused on E3 to even noticed the potential

AUDITIONS LEAKED:

Delio

XF US SEASON 3 TOP 16/40 SPOILERS BROUGHT YOU BY JORK/IDOLFORUMS
http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=695440

Good cast this season and I'm thinking finally XFUS gets a successful winner. As long it isnt Rion, its fine by me because this show needs a GLOBAL successful winner could've had it with 5H but Simon was too focused on E3 to even noticed the potential

AUDITIONS LEAKED:
Josh Levi -

The first one...I love his voice.

Delio

It's kind of thin, but I like his tone. Young Chris Brown without the douchebag personality.

TBh I'm not the best judge of voices lol. But I think with some training he could stand out. Kinda annoyed at the groups for VARIOUS reasons
Not enough boys >_>

ThreeSixty

December 16, 2009. 4:00 AM. THE LIGHT FIELD is the force. The mind. That guides. Controls.
Cool that there's a thread for this. Thanks for posting it OP. I was checking this out the other night on the Fox schedule and it looks like "Auditions 1" is an hour long episode that opens the show tonight, correct? And then we have "Auditions 2" tomorrow which is two hours. Kind of strange they opted to open with one hour and then follow-up with two. I don't really mind. It just means I have three hours of entertaining auditions with the one and only Simon Cowell to watch this week. This airs 8pm ET over in the US which works out to 1am GMT over here which means UK residents can catch this early this morning if they want. That's what I'm going to do. I loved Season 2.

I still think Carly Rose Sonenclar should have won. She's was leagues ahead of every other contestant. I felt like Tate Stevens won more for his back story as opposed to any genuine talent or vocal ability. He was pretty much your average American country singer who hadn't been able to land a record deal. Carly Rose was actually a prodigal talent with an amazing voice for her age. Tate Stevens' album was released months ago and no-one seems to have even noticed? There's been some noise around Fifth Harmony and Emblem 3 but Tate seems to have fallen off the radar.

I think that speaks volumes. Excited for Season 3. It's amazingly entertaining television.

Messy, but hopefully Paulina's accent isnt a big distraction.

it can't be as bad as Shakira on The Voice.

Cool that there's a thread for this. Thanks for posting it OP. I was checking this out the other night on the Fox schedule and it looks like "Auditions 1" is an hour long episode that opens the show tonight, correct? And then we have "Auditions 2" tomorrow which is two hours. Kind of strange they opted to open with one hour and then follow-up with two. I don't really mind. It just means I have three hours of entertaining auditions with the one and only Simon Cowell to watch this week. This airs 8pm ET over in the US which works out to 1am GMT over here which means UK residents can catch this early this morning if they want. That's what I'm going to do. I loved Season 2.

I still think Carly Rose Sonenclar should have won. She's was leagues ahead of every other contestant. I felt like Tate Stevens won more for his back story as opposed to any genuine talent or vocal ability. He was pretty much your average American country singer who hadn't been able to land a record deal. Carly Rose was actually a prodigal talent with an amazing voice for her age. Tate Stevens' album was released months ago and no-one seems to have even noticed? There's been some noise around Fifth Harmony and Emblem 3 but Tate seems to have fallen off the radar.

I think that speaks volumes. Excited for Season 3. It's amazingly entertaining television.

2 hours long tonight.

as well as tomorrow.

EDIT: wait. lol.

my local TV guide says 1 hour. i was looking at another schedule and it shows 2 hours.

Hyped! Should be a great season.

(I won't be able to watch most of the episodes live due to classes or work.)

Does Hulu generally air these episodes? I can't remember.

SaintZ

Why did Paulina
get the boys?
Eh...

Anyway, gonna watch this mess (when I get home). Can't be worse than last season.

tj hazuki

The production is better this season but something is missing.Maybe ts the social activity.

and someone was lying to Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom