• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X-Factor USA S3 |OT| "The singing came in, and it wasn't very nice."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesousa

Banned
I'm not getting her arm disease.

If the bones were set differently couldnt a medical procedure be done to straighten them or put it plates for it?

tj hazuki

If she wins I give up. Course im rooting for the country boyband so im just worst

#NoMoreCountry. I had enough. Kree almost won Idol, that Danielle girl won TheVoice, Tate won last season.. Rion could win from the pimpage.. Scotty won Season 10 on Idol. JUST ENOUGH. I have never been impressed with a country contestant other than Kree.

Delio

#NoMoreCountry. I had enough. Kree almost won Idol, that Danielle girl won TheVoice, Tate won last season.. Rion could win from the pimpage.. Scotty won Season 10 on Idol. JUST ENOUGH. I have never been impressed with a country contestant other than Kree.

Then I hope they make it to the top 5? I forget which promises an album and I can have a new boyband to care about as I cant stand Emblem 3 or whatever

tj hazuki

Then I hope they make it to the top 5? I forget which promises an album and I can have a new boyband to care about as I cant stand Emblem 3 or whatever
would not surprise me if Sweet Suspense and Restless Radio make it to the top 5. Especially Restless Radio because of the voting demographic in the States is very kind to country contestants. Case in point Carrie, Kree, Kellie Pickler, Lauren Alaina, Scotty, Tate Stevens, Danielle, Bo Bice, Cassade (kinda?) etc a got love/went far from the voting demographic in these shows

country music is a big part the US industry however and I don't see it changing any time soon for these competitions. Keith Urban is going to debut at #1 this week even.

This was on today?!
Can't wait to see the TV ratings tomorrow morning...

lol.gif

MIMIC

Banned
Watching it now. Loved, loved LOVED Ms. "Alabaster Box". I only know it because my mom would listen to that song on repeat when we would go to church. lol

She absolutely nailed that song.

Also....55?! Black don't crack indeed.

EDIT: OK, every time I hear an acoustic version of "Toxic", I instantly think of that girl from "The Voice". lol But this couple is good though

-this was only an hour long? No 14-hour premiere like Idol?

scarlet

Watching it now. Loved, loved LOVED Ms. "Alabaster Box". I only know it because my mom would listen to that song on repeat when we would go to church. lol

She absolutely nailed that song.

Also....55?! Black don't crack indeed.

EDIT: OK, every time I hear an acoustic version of "Toxic", I instantly think of that girl from "The Voice". lol But this couple is good though

-this was only an hour long? No 14-hour premiere like Idol?

apparently she's internationally acclaimed recording artist

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/x-factor-...nternationally-acclaimed-recording-artist.htm

US X Factor ratings down 38% in the demo. 17% in total viewers.

UK X Factor on the other hand seems to be up this season. So at least I will have SOMETHING to watch next year.

kirblar

UK X Factor on the other hand seems to be up this season. So at least I will have SOMETHING to watch next year.
Not surprising in the least. No one had a clue this was back tonight. But then again, it's just the overdone audition rounds.

ivysaur12

Banned

Unless they can rebound considerably, this should be the last season of X-Factor USA.

You know what? I am not even going to follow the ratings this season.

NO ONE thought we would get a 3rd year. So I am just going to treat it as a gift.

You know what? I am not even going to follow the ratings this season.

NO ONE thought we would get a 3rd year. So I am just going to treat it as a gift.

only reason the ratings dropped because Khloe isn't in it.

also not really a fan so far of them just showing clips from different audition. stick with one area or something. all this flip flopping around.

Delio

Well yikes. I will have to start watching the UK Xfactor at some point.

The new judges make the show very boring. I miss LA. Simon is the only one who is still entertaining. Not sure I'm going to stick it through this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom