• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

Last months was okay, Pool Nation FX has had a few decent patches and is solid and gorgeous, and CastleStorm is a lot of fun. Although, yes a bigger AAA game would be awesome.

Doffen

Last months was okay, Pool Nation FX has had a few decent patches and is solid and gorgeous, and CastleStorm is a lot of fun. Although, yes a bigger AAA game would be awesome.

I just wish they would up the games with two games for XB1 and three games for Xbox 360, maybe even add Windows 10 games later this year.

They always wait too much, and honestly I don't like it.
Sony announce the PS+ lineup 1 week earlier, why can't MS always do that?

You're totally wrong. PS+ lineup is not always announced 1 week earlier, and MS have already annouced it before Sony...

EDIT: For my part, I have not played at any GWG/PS+ games on PS4 and XBO yet.

Montresor

My dream month, completely unrealistic but would be very fabulous:

Dragon Age 1 Awakenings (whatever version has all the DLC)
Assassin's Creed Rogue
Pneumia

Pneumia might not please people but it's a puzzle game, and I love puzzle games, and though I'd love to play it, there's no way I'm paying $20 for it.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
I think a reasonable and excellent month would be:

Xbox One: Wolfenstein New Order or Titanfall
360: Crackdown 2 and Driver San Francisco

Scanna

My dream month, completely unrealistic but would be very fabulous:

Dragon Age 1 Awakenings (whatever version has all the DLC)
Assassin's Creed Rogue
Pneumia

Pneumia might not please people but it's a puzzle game, and I love puzzle games, and though I'd love to play it, there's no way I'm paying $20 for it.

I'd love to play Rogue for free, yes

Montresor

You know what, I hope one of these days they go crazy with a puzzle-game-filled month.

360:

The Bridge
The Cave
PB Winterbottom
Braid

Xbox One:

Unmechanical Extended
White Night

Something like that. I own and have played all these games but I would live vicariously through those that haven't touched those games yet.

Montresor

Or maybe do a full Twisted Pixel month. Good god, why is this getting me so excited?

360:

Splosion Man
Ms. Splosion Man
The Maw
Comic Jumper

Xbox One:

Lococycle

Chris1

I just wish they would up the games with two games for XB1 and three games for Xbox 360, maybe even add Windows 10 games later this year.
Indeed, that's what I'm hoping for most this month.

You all are getting too excited. You will get Three's and you'll like it.
Ughh I hope this never becomes free with gold, it'd be a complete waste of a slot for me since I won't even purchase it. I won't let you ruin my gamerscore, Threes.

Or maybe do a full Twisted Pixel month. Good god, why is this getting me so excited?

360:

Splosion Man
Ms. Splosion Man
The Maw
Comic Jumper

Xbox One:

Lococycle

I'm not a Gold member at the moment but if they did that I would sign up specifically so that I could angrily cancel my membership.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/603954395307442176

CGGtUolXIAAMgr7.png

XBO
Massive Challice
Pool Nation (held over)

Just Cause 2
Thief

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
You know what, I hope one of these days they go crazy with a puzzle-game-filled month.

360:

The Bridge
The Cave
PB Winterbottom
Braid

Xbox One:

Unmechanical Extended
White Night

Something like that. I own and have played all these games but I would live vicariously through those that haven't touched those games yet.

Unmechanical is a nice little game. Picked it up for 99 cents during a GOG sale.

hawk2025

Yay, at least there's Massive Chalice :)

lol at keeping Pool Nation for a third month instead of Castlestorm. I guess they want everyone to... experience... that... thing.

they keep one game for two months, Massive Chalice will probably be free again next month.
This is the third month for Pool Nation.

stn

Oh, nice 360 selection! Was close to buying JC2 recently for $5, this is even better now. Also have wanted to play Thief for a while. XBO selection looking lackluster but whatever!

Ape

Banned
haha pool nation is like gwg herpes.

i might play thief on the 360, give me a reason to take it out of the closet and hook it back up.

KDC720

Pretty meh month for me anyway. Massive Chalice looks interesting, but pool nation again?

I already have Just Cause 2, but its a treat for those who haven't played yet. Then the last gen version of Thief, which I understand was very mediocre. Its free so whatever, but I expected a little more this month I guess.

Top Bottom