• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

muzzymate

Doesn't KI S1 come with the original KI arcade game? If so, how do I access it?

If I remember right, launch Killer Instinct 2013. It'll look for available downloads and prompt you to download it. Then it's another game title from "My Games & Apps".

RyudBoy

If I remember right, launch Killer Instinct 2013. It'll look for available downloads and prompt you to download it. Then it's another game title from "My Games & Apps".

I looked in the My Games and Apps earlier but didn't see it. I'll check again, thanks.\

edit: just checked again, still nothing. :/

Xbudz

Doesn't KI S1 come with the original KI arcade game? If so, how do I access it?

It should show up under Ready to Install. (To the faaar right of My Games and Apps) If not, do a search in the store for "Killer Instinct" and look for the original arcade game, install it from there.

RyudBoy

It should show up under Ready to Install. (To the faaar right of My Games and Apps) If not, do a search in the store for "Killer Instinct" and look for the original arcade game, install it from there.

That worked. Thank you very much!

Bastion

Are the Xbox 360 titles still yours to keep now that they are also playable on Xbox One? I hate the feeling that I am renting games.

ZeroX03

Banned
I try and buy the game online and it keeps giving me redirect loops.

MS's website is a mess, XB1 store is a mess. This system is such a hassle to use.

statham

Chris1

I got gold, but I don't like rentals. I wanna buy a complete KI game with Rash in it whenever it's released. Rash looks awesome!

You can still buy a copy of the game even if you have a GWG version. So there's really no reason not to "buy" it free, then if it goes on sale you can always pick it up cheap if you want.

Madness

That's weird. I never have and never will put my credit card info. And I have no problems downloading anything.

I think it's because he's doing it from online and not from his console. I can download easily from Xbox 360, but using Xbox.com it asks for my credit card. I also never give my credit card info for anything either. Always used prepaid.

Dirt Showdown wont get past the 360 logo for me. Did a Hard reset now.

It took many minutes for the X360 boot screen to give way to start of the game for me. I did try restarting beforehand and it didn't seem to make a difference, but now the game boots as normal ever since the first successful launch.

It took many minutes for the X360 boot screen to give way to start of the game for me. I did try restarting beforehand and it didn't seem to make a difference, but now the game boots as normal ever since the first successful launch.

Ok got it now. Ive had to delete my local 360 data. Now it works.

Did anybody play that Pnuema?

I just finished it yesterday (having started it yesterday). God knows why. Absolute pile of shit. Piss easy puzzles and the worst narrator I have ever heard in a game. I hope no one ever bought this game.

Duxxy3

Is there any way to download the 360 games on my XB1 without actually having a 360 or putting a CC on xbox.com?

Pikma

Banned
Did anybody play that Pnuema?

I just finished it yesterday (having started it yesterday). God knows why. Absolute pile of shit. Piss easy puzzles and the worst narrator I have ever heard in a game. I hope no one ever bought this game.

It's alright if you didn't like the game but this is a little bit too harsh

Killer Instinct is such good fun. Starting to dive into how to really play the game now after button mashing for a few hours last night while drinking with friends.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I hope that when I add Killer Instinct Ultra Edition via Xbox.com that I can always get KI Classic whenever it is I get my Xbox One. Doing it via the web shows KI Classic as "Bundle" instead of free.

I hope that when I add Killer Instinct Ultra Edition via Xbox.com that I can always get KI Classic whenever it is I get my Xbox One. Doing it via the web shows KI Classic as "Bundle" instead of free.

I wouldn't worry about it. KI UE is the only way to get KI Classic.

For whatever reason, KI Classic doesn't always automatically appear in the Ready to Install list, so you may have to track it down, but it'll be available to you.

FyreWulff

You'll be able to. They're giving us the "Ultimate Bundle" IAP basically which includes it.

Why is Dirt Showdown keep asking me for VIP Pass on x360? It works just fine on xbox one without it but when I want to play it on x360 it wants a VIP pass? Same with my wife's account, she doesn't have x1 and only plays x360, she got the game, downloaded it and game wants a VIP pass from her too? What's the deal with it? I thought those should be included in digital releases?

Chris1

Why is Dirt Showdown keep asking me for VIP Pass on x360? It works just fine on xbox one without it but when I want to play it on x360 it wants a VIP pass? Same with my wife's account, she doesn't have x1 and only plays x360, she got the game, downloaded it and game wants a VIP pass from her too? What's the deal with it? I thought those should be included in digital releases?

Same issue as Dirt 3 a month or 2 ago, the VIP pass is required for online play but the xbox one version of it comes packaged with the pass. They did make the dirt 3 VIP Pass free with gold last time after a few days, maybe they'll do the same thing here tomorrow once everyone is back at work.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Same issue as Dirt 3 a month or 2 ago, the VIP pass is required for online play but the xbox one version of it comes packaged with the pass. They did make the dirt 3 VIP Pass free with gold last time after a few days, maybe they'll do the same thing here tomorrow once everyone is back at work.

Yeah the Dirt 3 pass is still free. I"m assuming it's permanently free for that very reason.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
I'm assuming Human Revolution is for the second half of the month? I really want to get back into the game and continue my play through from 4 years ago.

it looks like my DIRT Showdown save file is gone. I had three more races left to finish, I turned my Xbox off like I usually do and today the game tells me there is no save file for the game, WTF? It's On Xbox One btw. Anyway to fix this or do I have to start everything from scratch ?

Chris1

it looks like my DIRT Showdown save file is gone. I had three more races left to finish, I turned my Xbox off like I usually do and today the game tells me there is no save file for the game, WTF? It's On Xbox One btw. Anyway to fix this or do I have to start everything from scratch ?
Upload your save to the cloud from a 360. If you don't have a 360 then there is no way to do it

Doesn't sound like that's what he means.

Your saves should automatically upload to the cloud all the time. did you hard reset your system?

Yeah I did a few times actually and still the same, game can't find save file. I only played it on Xbox One, so I can't upload the 360 save cause I don't have any.

I'll give Human Revolution another try but man I tried two or three times already. Farthest I got was about 7 hours in.

I always got the feeling that it was giving me choices but then forcing me to play one way only, which turned me off.

Top Bottom