• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3TRODYCE

only big news is halo 2 / white xb1 in a year.

Everything else halo 5/ fable / crackdown / forza horizon were already pretty much confirmed or hinted by MS themselves.

Especially release dates are all subject to change

My heart can't handle it Beast.

People who are saying a Halo 2 remake is pushing them over to buy an Xbox One have to be joking right? You are willing to drop $500 to play a remake of a game?

It's the same situation with Wind Waker and the Wii U last year. I love the game and happened to already have a Wii U so I got it but in no way would that make me run out and put down hundreds of dollars to play a game I already experienced.
I'm completely serious that I'd buy Halo 2 remake if it had the same multi. Halo 3 was one of my favorite mp games ever and Halo 4 and Reach we're just so bad in my eyes.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
If you're joining the thread then this Bish-verified insider ntkrnl has been UNLEASING THE BOMBS.

Here's all the stuff so far he's said in this thread:

• Forza Horizon: "Fall 2014, probably September. Super sexy weather system and... shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros."
  • White Xbone incoming.
  • Why all the leaks? Scared you might get caught? "I am incapable of fear. Plus, this is such exciting stuff, and me talking about it ahead of time isn't going to hurt anything, truthfully. We're all chomping at the bit for it to come out. This is not bad. "
  • Halo Anniversary 2 will be 1080p, iffy on the 60fps, maybe not.
  • Quantum Break is Holiday 2014
  • Multiplayer confirmed for HA2, same devs as Halo Anniversary.
  • Sunset Overdrive is Fall 2014
  • Is not Phil Spencer
  • Black Tusk cancelled project was called "Shangheist." May have involved stealing stuff from the Chinese (though I think that may have been a reference to the name and maybe not the gameplay? Not sure...)
  • Fable Legends is Summer 2015
  • Halo 2 Anniversary includes beta for Halo 5
  • Gears of War will probably need a 2.5 year dev time.
  • First Titanfall DLC is 45 days from release, then another one 120 days from release.
  • No Crackdown 3 news this year most likely, since it's a 2016 title.
  • A list w/dates of the rest of the Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries that Xbone will release in this year.
  • No info/idea on what Rare's up to, sadly.
  • $399 XB1 this year? "Maybe one without an Optical Disc Drive."

I'm heading out so people update this list accordingly...

Ichabod

Banned
Oh man the torrent of delicious, salty tears of those slain by my trusty noob combo may be a nectar too sweet to resist. Will be keeping my eyes on this.

For Halo 2 anniversary. I will get an Xbone when I can get one for 200 dollars.
Hopefully they don't retcon anything or change things up too much.

Guymelef

If you're joining the thread then this Bish-verified insider ntkrnl has been UNLEASING THE BOMBS.

• Forza Horizon: "Fall 2014, probably September. Super sexy weather system and... shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros."
  • White Xbone incoming.
  • Why all the leaks? Scared you might get caught? "I am incapable of fear. Plus, this is such exciting stuff, and me talking about it ahead of time isn't going to hurt anything, truthfully. We're all chomping at the bit for it to come out. This is not bad. "
  • Is not Phil Spencer
  • Black Tusk cancelled project was called "Shangheist." May have involved stealing stuff from the Chinese (though I think that may have been a reference to the name and maybe not the gameplay? Not sure...)
  • League of Legends is Summer 2015
  • First Titanfall DLC is 45 days from release, then another one 120 days from release.
  • A list w/dates of the rest of the Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries that Xbone will release in this year.

Fable Legends, not League of Legends.

lol, I don't know why but this thread reminds me of a Twilight panel and some are the little girls in the crowd screaming as loud as they can at the smallest of details.

" No Disc Drive "

OOOHHH MYYY GOOODDDD!!!

" Halo 2 "

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

" Crackdown in 2016 "

Thats fuckin far away but HOLYYYY SHHIIIITTTTTT AAAAAHHHHHHH!

lol.

We haven't had a thread like this in a long time, 'tis exciting. If Halo 2 is coming out this year, I hope the multiplayer will be untouched, my Xbox One purchase would be validated.

JaggedSac

For the new page, ntkrnl, 3rd party app marketplace, where is MS on that? Is it in the books still? Is it not going to happen until Threshold?

I want to play Halo 2 online so bad, but I don't think I'll purchase an Xbox1 to do so. I'll see how this turns out and what other exclusives the console gets. Crackdown 3 could be cool.

I really wish they didn't kill the first Xbox Live, though I understand why they did.

• White Xbone incoming.
  • Is not Phil Spencer

Should be in op, great list

lol, I don't know why but this thread reminds me of a Twilight panel and some are the little girls in the crowd screaming as loud as they can at the smallest of details.

" Crackdown in 2016 "

Thats fuckin far away but HOLYYYY SHHIIIITTTTTT AAAAAHHHHHHH!

lol.

Crackdown still existing and being a greenlit project is not a small thing! :'(

Chobel

You mean Fable legends, right?

Also Where did he talk about Rare?

Silky

Banned

• White Xbone incoming.
  • Is not Phil Spencer

Man, E3's gonna suck if this is the lineup. :c

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Off topic but I'm really glad someone from MS finally seems to be able to communicate with the gaming community, even if it is in an unofficial capacity. Their PR guys have really soured me on the Xbox brand this past year and seem way too focused on the business aspect, it's nice to finally hear from someone who has some real enthusiasm for the games and their library instead of just trying to make statements that seem like they have no confidence in XBO.

only big news is halo 2 / white xb1 in a year.

Everything else halo 5/ fable / crackdown / forza horizon were already pretty much confirmed or hinted by MS themselves.

Especially release dates are all subject to change

yes but know we have a more clear picture of what we are getting

New SKUs and launches in other countries

Hints on effects for games... who is working on what

and all of this in a clear manner compared to some insiders saying
"OH I saw a game... not sure if it will happen" A few months pass "Its happening don't worry, in the meantime let me tell you a riddle on a broad topic which could be anything"

Of course it isn't everyone but we barely get anything and in such rapid succession :p
You wouldn't believe the shit I've been getting via PM.

man you opened the flood gates

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If H2A has the same kind of art as H:CEA..
Z0kqP.png

DocSeuss

• White Xbone incoming.
  • Is not Phil Spencer
  • Fable Legends is Summer 2015

The lord's work. You're doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom