• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nags

Banned
This thread is getting really weird. Probably not a good idea to post tweets from someone who actually actively posts on GAF and claim they're saying something, when you can just ask the person here. This third person posting thing is stupid.

Bumping THIS in case people missed it.

...Ass-storm?

Ass+saurus+in+Jurassic+park_6494b6_3846645.gif

Love that gif too much to not post it.

Anyway, guys, what the hell....why did this have to happen on a Wednesday night??? Felt like sleeping early too..

This is all so strange, but at least it will make sense in 2 months maybe?

Yo Kamiya has all of the damn salt right now

Why do I get the feeling this is all going to end in explosionss

... And all over a guy with only 100 or so posts! :p

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What difference does it make posting thuway's tweets here?

It clearly is relevant to the discussion in this thread ATM, and he's put it out in a public place too; it's not some secret or something that would jeopardize what is already in motion. You think MS hasn't been keeping up with this thread or has thuway's twitter in some watch list already?

I'm not sure why it is being treated like secret when it's already out there publicly and thuway chose to make it so?

lem0n

Holy shit, I have some reading to do.... I go to work for a couple hours and this is what I come home to.

Can someone give a quick rundown of what happened today?

Persona7

Banned
I wish I had a gif of Danny Devito from that one movie where they kidnap the old lady and he runs into the wall bed to hide from the cops and it slams shut.

You're surprised? What with the blatant fanboyism and constant MS apologism certain "Journalists" show. I wouldn't be surprised at all and can only hope we find out who they are.

Not completely surprised, but I'd want more details. "Journalists" doing MS's (or Sony's or Nintendo's, doesn't matter) dirty work reeks, and considering some of us pay subscriptions for some of these sites we should know what we're paying for.

RoKKeR

Im legitimately starting to fear for CBOAT and NeoGaf's credibility after this....

GAF has no 'credibility'. It's an enthusiast forum that occasionally gets interesting insights from industry insiders/leakers. The forum itself doesn't have a reputation to uphold or anything along those lines when it comes to leaks like this.

hahaha

I see bad things arising - the crowd crown him king
Which the Ms would ban
I see blood and destruction, our elimination because of one man
Blood and destruction because of one man

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You guys are letting this spin out of control over a misinterpreted post... I may eat crow about this, but this is going to look so stupid.

Zaph

Chance this could be an effort by MS to discredit present and future leakers?

Bad info passed to CBOAT, potentially true and false leaks by a new member, could all just be a plan to encourage skepticism so future (real) leaks don't gather momentum so fast and get reported by the press?

If MS are actioning some of their 'preferred' editors to help flush out the leakers, I would kill to know who.

Montresor

GUYS PLEASE STOP POSTING THUWAYS TWITTER

We need to respect our leakers privacy where possible, they do us a good service, least we can do is respect what they ask of us

What privacy? He has a neogaf handle called "thuway" and his twitter "@thuway" has his real picture and his real name. I don't understand what you mean - honestly.

Yeah and drop drop the guys name and say said guys twitter

And if that guy doesn't want people to post his tweets delete them and don't say anything else on the subject. Posting on twitter is by far the most public place to express an opinion on the internet

I-hate-u

What difference does it make posting thuway's tweets here?

It clearly is relevant to the discussion in this thread ATM, and he's put it out in a public place too; it's not some secret or something that would jeopardize what is already in motion. You think MS hasn't been keeping up with this thread or has thuway's twitter in some watch list already?

I'm not sure why it is being treated like secret when it's already out there publicly and thuway chose to make it so?

Its what he wants, and we gotta respect it dawg.

CSX

GAF has no 'credibility'. It's an enthusiast forum that occasionally gets interesting insights from industry insiders/leakers. The forum itself doesn't have a reputation to uphold or anything along those lines when it comes to leaks like this.

This. IIRC, there was a gaming journalist who got called out for blaming us as a forum for not fact checking lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom