• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle: $159 shipped through Dell Home

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
A2058345.jpg

Product link: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...5&cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=CJ&cid=24471&lid=566643

Add the ZCFLR1BTX5Q1D$ 20% code and free shipping and away you go.

Includes Xbox 360 System with HDMI output, wireless controller, five arcade games, and a 256MB memory unit. The Xbox 360 Hard Drive is not included...naturally.

tedtropy

I'm half-tempted to get one just for the HDMI port and in hopes that's it's more quiet than the refurb-replacement wonder Microsoft sent me for the last one that turded out. Just plop my HD in it, gift the 360 I have, and look like a hero to one of my cousins or something.

Then I realized I'm poor.

I missed out on the Amazon glitch and this is so tempting. I'd feel a lot more comfortable having a spare and if I knew for sure that these were Jaspers I'd bite immediately.

tedtropy said:
It still comes with the 256MB card, so probably not.

Ah, I knew that meant something when I read it :(

Has anyone seen one of the Jasper arcade units for sale online where they specify that the 256 is internal? I tried to search but every one I found says "256 memory unit". I'm wondering if this is intentional just like how they took the power supply info off the boxes to hide Falcons.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kaako said:
Damn...Dell is killing it with the 360 deals! Do they have some form of relationship with MS?

They have tons of deals lately. I think I bought more stuff from Dell than any other place in the last two months. Just google Dell coupons and there's always something.

Keep in mind you still have to pay tax.

Though even with tax it's an awesome deal. I got one from Dell for $10 more back in October, they shipped super fast.

tedtropy

HamPster PamPster said:
Where are people getting these coupon codes anyway?

There was this whole thing involving me, Michael Dell, and a hit and run, but I thought he wouldn't mind me sharing...

Kaako said:
Damn...Dell is killing it with the 360 deals! Do they have some form of relationship with MS?

I just think they have the logistics chain in place that they can sell the things at $1 above cost and still make a profit

Either that or MS and Dell cut deals for windows involving 360's somehow

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
then you can get the 20 gig drive + 3 months of live for $29.99 through microsoft... basically you're getting the pro of last year for $200 bucks. not bad

Accident

Saint Gregory said:
Has anyone seen one of the Jasper arcade units for sale online where they specify that the 256 is internal? I tried to search but every one I found says "256 memory unit". I'm wondering if this is intentional just like how they took the power supply info off the boxes to hide Falcons.

I believe there is no difference between Falcons and Japspers boxes, both are sold with "256 memory unit"

Proven

Accident said:
I believe there is no difference between Falcons and Japspers boxes, both are sold with "256 memory unit"

If someone can confirm this is Jasper, Dell just got a sale.

outsidah

It works for all 360's and PS3.

Dell Home has Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle w/ Arcade Pack (Feeding Frenzy, Luxor 2, Boom Boom Rocket, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Uno) and SEGA Superstar Tennis $159 ($154 w/ DPA)
Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Holiday Bundle with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda $239 ($232 with DPA) [Discuss]
+ Madden NFL 09 $287 ($279 w/ DPA)
+ Tom Clancy's EndWar $287 ($279 w/ DPA)
Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Holiday Bundle with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda $319 ($310 with DPA) [Discuss]
Playstation 3 80GB Console $320 ($310 with DPA) [Discuss]
Playstation 3 80GB Gaming Console w/ Far Cry 2 Game $368 ($357 with DPA) [Discuss]
Playstation 2 Bundle with LEGO Batman and The Justice League: The New Frontier $120 ($116 w/ DPA)
Playstation 2 Console (Silver) $104 ($101 w/ DPA)

Dead

well not really...yet
outsidah said:
It works for all 360's and PS3.

Dell Home has Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle w/ Arcade Pack (Feeding Frenzy, Luxor 2, Boom Boom Rocket, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Uno) and SEGA Superstar Tennis $159 ($154 w/ DPA)
Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Holiday Bundle with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda $239 ($232 with DPA) [Discuss]
+ Madden NFL 09 $287 ($279 w/ DPA)
+ Tom Clancy's EndWar $287 ($279 w/ DPA)
Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Holiday Bundle with Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda $319 ($310 with DPA) [Discuss]
Playstation 3 80GB Console $320 ($310 with DPA) [Discuss]
Playstation 3 80GB Gaming Console w/ Far Cry 2 Game $368 ($357 with DPA) [Discuss]
Playstation 2 Bundle with LEGO Batman and The Justice League: The New Frontier $120 ($116 w/ DPA)
Playstation 2 Console (Silver) $104 ($101 w/ DPA)
Was about to buy a 360 this weekend.

Cant pass this up...

Proven

I was only getting an Arcade if it was Jasper, but since these work with Elites and Pros...

The bad news is that it means I wasted some money getting a separate HDMI cable. The good news is that I got it for $5, which means it was either crappy or an extremely good deal I can use for something else.

Accident said:

The only known way to tell is to check for the 12,1V sticker on the console that you can barely see through the Serial# window.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
If I get a certain amount of $$$ I am supposed to be getting.. I am gonna snatch a PS3 for that price. I hope they last though =(

Top Bottom