• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Pantz

Just seen a notice in my screenshots that in January 2024 they are changing the way they store screenshots.
And by "store" they mean to not store them and will delete your uploaded screenshots and videos after 90 days.
If I'm understanding it correctly, that's so damn lame!

I like having my favorites stay with my profile over the years. Now they will only last 90 days? and you have to move them to storage or onedrive if you want to keep them. So lame!

MarkMe2525

Just seen a notice in my screenshots that in January 2024 they are changing the way they store screenshots.
And by "store" they mean to not store them and will delete your uploaded screenshots and videos after 90 days.
If I'm understanding it correctly, that's so damn lame!

I like having my favorites stay with my profile over the years. Now they will only last 90 days? and you have to move them to storage or onedrive if you want to keep them. So lame!
If I am not mistaken you are correct. While I don't use it much, it is nice to see the only video capture I ever made back in 2015 when I scroll across my profile.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
If anyone has any contacts at IGN, please check if their social media manager is ok, they've been posting the same thing every week :messenger_grinning_sweat:

F78X6VGWsAE8ZHp

GinSama

Got something of a decent haul today. 6 games for under $15.

I have owned Tales of Arise before, but sold it after beating. Getting it again for a pittance in preparation for the upcoming DLC.

ODi27pD.jpg
I've been looking to expanded my collection, just found oblivion 5th anniversary edition pretty much like new, fallout 3 goty mint condition and my favourite purchase Fallout new vegas but the shop clerk just gave me the ultimate edition as wrong disc ahahaha and they are pretty good condition as well. All theses games reached only 7.50£

Is that one splinter cell blacklist ? Is on my list as well

adamsapple

I've been looking to expanded my collection, just found oblivion 5th anniversary edition pretty much like new, fallout 3 goty mint condition and my favourite purchase Fallout new vegas but the shop clerk just gave me the ultimate edition as wrong disc ahahaha and they are pretty good condition as well. All theses games reached only 7.50£

Is that one splinter cell blacklist ? Is on my list as well

This one is Conviction, will pick up Blacklist at a later time too. Both of them were One X enhanced (4K/30)

I have a question. Certain games I see they exist on the MS store but going through my xbox store directly (not website) there are games that are missing. For example Silent Hill HD collection or MGS 2+3 HD editions. Does that mean they just arent compatible with XsX or they got delisted so only if you downloaded them ages ago you could play? Talking about xbox360 versions ofcourse.

I have a question. Certain games I see they exist on the MS store but going through my xbox store directly (not website) there are games that are missing. For example Silent Hill HD collection or MGS 2+3 HD editions. Does that mean they just arent compatible with XsX or they got delisted so only if you downloaded them ages ago you could play? Talking about xbox360 versions ofcourse.
Just searched for Silent Hill HD Collection and it showed up on my Series S store app. It is even on sale.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Just searched for Silent Hill HD Collection and it showed up on my Series S store app. It is even on sale.

Yes, SH Collection is still there, it's often on sale (is on right now as mentioned above).

MGS 2 + 3 HD Collection's 360 version was taken off because of licensing issues (and so Konami could repackage and sell it again).

But if you already own the HD collection digitally, you can still download it, you just can't buy it anymore.

SH Homecoming is also available digitally. SH Downpour is not, it has been delisted digitally a few years back, it's the only one of those (MGS/SH) games on the 360 that I don't own currently, the used market prices are higher than I am willing to pay.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Fallout 3 / NV DLC is on sale for $1.99 each, never seen it go this low before.

Fallout 4 GoTY version (with all DLC) is just $9.99

Great prices to get these classics and all their DLC.

Yes, SH Collection is still there, it's often on sale (is on right now as mentioned above).

MGS 2 + 3 HD Collection's 360 version was taken off because of licensing issues (and so Konami could repackage and sell it again).

But if you already own the HD collection digitally, you can still download it, you just can't buy it anymore.

SH Homecoming is also available digitally. SH Downpour is not, it has been delisted digitally a few years back, it's the only one of those (MGS/SH) games on the 360 that I don't own currently, the used market prices are higher than I am willing to pay.

Yeah I think its not showing up for me because I never purchased it before.

adamsapple

Yeah I think its not showing up for me because I never purchased it before.

Since you're in the market, I would recommend pick up Peace Walker HD before that also gets de-listed. Currently at $14.99 but I picked it up a year or so ago at a $5 sale or thereabout.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Red Dead Redemption is currently on "SALE" for $23.99.
Red Dead 2 is available for $19.99.

Considering the Xbox version still doesn't have FPS Boost, the price for a 360 game being that high is ridiculously dumb.

Kilau

Red Dead Redemption is currently on "SALE" for $23.99.
Red Dead 2 is available for $19.99.

Considering the Xbox version still doesn't have FPS Boost, the price for a 360 game being that high is ridiculously dumb.
From what I can see for price history, it was always $9.89 - $9.99 when on sale which was a regular occurrence. Now it's "sale" is suddenly $23.99, that also doesn't include the $10 Undead DLC. Just pathetic from Rockstar.

adamsapple

From what I can see for price history, it was always $9.89 - $9.99 when on sale which was a regular occurrence. Now it's "sale" is suddenly $23.99, that also doesn't include the $10 Undead DLC. Just pathetic from Rockstar.

Yeah, they increased the price after the PS4/Switch version released. An incredibly dick move.

At least Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk had the excuse of having substantial updates out like RT before they jacked up the digital prices.

You can buy a used copy of RDR1 from gaming stores for like $6. This is one of the main things I dislike about digital games, the pricing model.

Kilau

Yeah, they increased the price after the PS4/Switch version released. An incredibly dick move.

At least Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk had the excuse of having substantial updates out like RT before they jacked up the digital prices.

You can buy a used copy of RDR1 from gaming stores for like $6. This is one of the main things I dislike about digital games, the pricing model.
The pricing model can be bad but in this case it was fine. The price increase being solely based on a new version available on other platforms is just a new low. We give you nothing and demand more. Glad I only paid the $10 digitally but I did buy at launch on 360 disc, feel dirty.

Top Bottom