• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 "New Experience" Mega Thread 2008 (broadband warning)

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Good job with this thread, man. I am quite impressed. That had to have taken some time!

A lot of reasons for RPG fans to pick up a 360 now. Geez!

Very nice thread. Two things to be fixed though.

- Crash time is also on PC.
- Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 is coming to PC on October 28th, on Xbox 360 on November 11th (you got the PC date for the 360 version), and on PS3 TBA 2009.

goldenpp72

alright I did some of the suggested edits (whatever I saw) but did not find any confirmation of red alert 3 being on ps3. I think the dates are mostly accurate still.

Gwanatu T

Just Cause 2 isn't coming out this year, unless Gamestop is completely wrong. Incredible list though, fantastic job on getting everything together!

bumpkin

Awesome thread, dude! It reminds us all how amazing this fall is for the 360.

But man, I want the NXE so bad.

goldenpp72

added pictures of the bundles that are out and..

Arkanoid Live!
Space Invaders Extreme
meteos wars
R-Type Dimensions
Tenchu Shadow Assault
Halo 3: Recon

few tweaks, decent update this time. I don't know if these are all hitting in 08 (aside recon which is in the 09 section) so sorry if it's wrong!

SpacLock

goldenpp72 said:
added pictures of the bundles that are out and..

Arkanoid Live!
Space Invaders Extreme
meteos wars
R-Type Dimensions
Tenchu Shadow Assault
Halo 3: Recon

few tweaks, decent update this time. I don't know if these are all hitting in 08 (aside recon which is in the 09 section) so sorry if it's wrong!

Thanks a lot! Still looking great.

goldenpp72

Now that 2008 is over, should I or someone else begin working on a 2009 remix or do you think it would be better to wait until e3?

Ariexv

goldenpp72 said:
Now that 2008 is over, should I or someone else begin working on a 2009 remix or do you think it would be better to wait until e3?
I would think start 1 now, then just add onto it when E3 rolls around, just save urself a couple posts to add stuff onto :p

goldenpp72

Ariexv said:
I would think start 1 now, then just add onto it when E3 rolls around, just save urself a couple posts to add stuff onto :p

Yeah I was thinking that but I was having trouble coming up with even a decent list of games coming soon. So far all I got is..

Star ocean: The last hope
Ninja Blade
Street Fighter IV
Halo 3: ODST
Halo Wars
Bayonetta
Bionic Commando
Resident Evil 5
Alan Wake
Skate 2
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Grand Theft Auto IV: Lost & Damned

Also if anyone has ideas of things to remove or add that would be cool too, a lot of work probably went into stuff no one actually used :p

Ariexv

goldenpp72 said:
Yeah I was thinking that but I was having trouble coming up with even a decent list of games coming soon. So far all I got is..

Star ocean: The last hope
Ninja Blade
Street Fighter IV
Halo 3: ODST
Halo Wars
Bayonetta
Bionic Commando
Resident Evil 5
Alan Wake
Skate 2
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Grand Theft Auto IV: Lost & Damned

Also if anyone has ideas of things to remove or add that would be cool too, a lot of work probably went into stuff no one actually used :p

Afro Samurai
Lord of the Rings Conquest
Alpha Protocol
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Godfather II
F.E.A.R. 2
X Blades
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Ghostbusters
Just Cause
HAWX
Prototype
Dark Void
Chronicles of Riddick
Edge of Twilight
Tekken 6
Borderlands
Gundam Musou 2/Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2
Mafia II
Call of Duty 6
Magna Carta 2

Ariexv

goldenpp72 said:
That's a bit better, maybe secret 360 game as well
There's also stuff like Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, Rare Game 1, Rare Game 2and Dragon Age:Origins that could be up there

FrankT

Brutal Legend
RE5
Halo Wars
Street Fighter IV
Star Ocean 4
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Dragon Age
Halo ODST
RAGE
Splinter Cell: Conviction
I Am Alive (If it makes it)
Wolfenstein
Mafia II
GTA IV: The Lost and the Damned> Not a full game of course, but I'm ready for it as much as most of these.

And Bioshock 2, not sure how I could have forgotten that one.

Maybe:
LOTR
Sacred 2
Tekken 6
Dante's Inferno
Ninja Blade
Fear 2

Here is my looking forward to list. You can pull whatever that you don't have off of there.

Ariexv

GarthVaderUK said:
I can't wait for Rare Game 1, but Rare Game 2...not so much.
Idk, I'm kinda holding out for Rare game 3 in 2010.

Rare game 1&2 we're a joke, since I always see Secret Ps3 game! in Ps3 lists :p

goldenpp72

Kuroyume said:
There's also the Q3 retail release of Rez HD, Lumines Live!, and E4.

any name for it or screens? I redid some banners and made up some images for the new thread but it's hard to find images for most of the games coming, MS needs to reveal some lineup!

goldenpp72

Alright I created a very bare version of the upcoming 09 thread here http://netrunner2k2.net/boards/showthread.php?t=30287

This is a small forum but it has all the needed forum code for me to do all I want, once I get the thread more buff I will post a complete version here, but if you want to add on to that feel free to post here with ideas or content so we can all make it badass :p

Top Bottom