• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 owners are best in the bedroom according to new study

poll of what console you play mixed with poll of what their partner said about there performance in the bedroom.

Well its all shark attacks and ice cream sales up in here

sharkbeach1000.jpg

spekkeh

Banned
poll of what console you play mixed with poll of what their partner said about there performance in the bedroom.

Well its all shark attacks and ice cream sales up in here
But there is a (spurious) correlation between the two that is quite logical (number of sunny days). I also consider it quite plausible that xbox owners either have on average slightly more testosterone, or is bought slightly more by the less enthusiastic gamer crowd (read less nerdy in their hobby). See also the Wii.

But there is a (spurious) correlation between the two that is quite logical (number of sunny days). I also consider it quite plausible that xbox owners either have on average slightly more testosterone, or is bought slightly more by the less enthusiastic gamer crowd (read less nerdy in their hobby). See also the Wii.

Yes there is a factor that both things are correlating to but they have nothing to do with each other.

If what you suggest was true then the common factor is testosterone. However that has no factor on your performance. Maybe your desire.

The really correlation is dancing.

People who can dance are better in bed

People with xbox (now with kinect) have dance central and have become better dancers.

People with xboxs are better in bed.

There mystery solved.

edit
Wii dance games dont count. They just make you better at having sex with yourself. All that wrist action.

VALIS

Xbox players came out on top of the gaming pile when it comes to sexual prowess, beating those who use Playstation and Wii consoles.

Well, there's the least surprising news of the year.

I think my ex missed that memo. Next time I see my boyfriend, my eyes are going to be nervously darting from the console to his crotch now that I have this nugget of knowledge.

Top Bottom