• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Taco Bell team up to give fans Xbox One X starting 8/31

bill0527

So I ordered the box, but he didn't give me a box. He just put the three items on a tray.

I asked for the box and with a very annoyed look, he went back to the work station, got a box, and threw it at me at the counter.

I don't know why, but I get this feeling that all the codes on that entire stack of empty boxes have already been gone through by the employees.

JdFoX187

Banned
So for those who have won these Taco Bell competitions in the past, do the systems arrive on or around release date? I saw it said six to eight weeks for delivery after the competition ends and that puts it well into November, if I did my math right (I probably didn't).

So I ordered the box, but he didn't give me a box. He just put the three items on a tray.

I asked for the box and with a very annoyed look, he went back to the work station, got a box, and threw it at me at the counter.

I don't know why, but I get this feeling that all the codes on that entire stack of empty boxes have already been gone through by the employees.
Threw it at you? You should contact management or the franchise owner. That's ridiculous.

bill0527

So for those who have won these Taco Bell competitions in the past, do the systems arrive on or around release date? I saw it said six to eight weeks for delivery after the competition ends and that puts it well into November, if I did my math right (I probably didn't).

Threw it at you? You should contact management or the franchise owner. That's ridiculous.

He threw it on the counter at me. I may not have worded it correctly. He didn't throw it at my head or anything. He was very annoyed though and just the whole vibe and behavior I got from him made me think some shenanigans are going on.

I went through the drive through at about 10PM, and they gave me the order in a bag. I asked for a box and the woman at the window gave me a dumb founded look. The dude making the tacos said "We're out of boxes". Ummm.........

It's been over 2 weeks and I haven't gotten any post card codes yet...I reached out to PrizeLogic but they said to keep checking every Friday....

I'll just try the free online codes on the 22nd...

vulva

twitter_profile.png

I went through the drive through at about 10PM, and they gave me the order in a bag. I asked for a box and the woman at the window gave me a dumb founded look. The dude making the tacos said "We're out of boxes". Ummm.........

I had the same thing. I bet the employees just took all the boxes for themselves.

It's been over 2 weeks and I haven't gotten any post card codes yet...I reached out to PrizeLogic but they said to keep checking every Friday....

I'll just try the free online codes on the 22nd...

I sent my first 5 post cards Thursday August 31 and got 4 in an email Tuesday September 12 at 4:50pm and one more code Wednesday September 13 at 5:00pm.

Took 12 days to get my codes. I sent in another 5 post cards Tuesday September 5th and have yet to get anything. I'm hoping like last time they email me around 5:00 pm today.

The_Spaniard

Netmarble

I once had that happen a few contests ago. I just handed the bag back and said, "Never mind then." and got a refund. I don't go to Taco Bell for the food.

Tried this weekend to no success. Gonna try with the online code while entering as myself and my wife. Anyone else win within the past few days?

Dural

Sent in 31 post cards two weeks ago, received 7 codes in my email today. Gonna try the first late tonight.

INgoqJL.jpg

Submitted this morning at 7:59am EDT - via text

congrats! i tried yesterday at 7am MST and didnt win :(

ill try again here in a few days. blah!
Oh, they changed up the box at my taco bell now. its a supreme burrito, and two tacos with chips and salsa..... quesurrito box is no more advertised as the $5 box lol

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I've ate too much taco Bell and have no one X to show for it.

Why do we do this to ourselves gaf...why...

Tomorrow my quest begins. Gonna enter for myself, my wife, and my best friend. Hoping that between three chances per day I might win at least one. Otherwise I'll just be sitting the console out until next fall or a change in my amount of free time.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I'm guessing the free code is one per email?

2YKSS3PSSPBS is the free code btw for everyone wanting to play

I'm guessing the free code is one per email?

2YKSS3PSSPBS is the free code btw for everyone wanting to play

That is correct, one per email/phone number and I believe up to 5 people per household can enter daily. Also: that code claims it worked for me as well, though I didn't win either. Code isn't supposed to be available until tomorrow either!

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Code worked for me too...

My God...if it has been working this whole time and I ate taco bell way more than I needed to....

Code worked for me too...

My God...if it has been working this whole time and I ate taco bell way more than I needed to....

When did you find it? I was checking that site on a regular basis, but stopped for the past week or so. I thought they wouldn't even give out the code until tomorrow!

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Today I looked it was my first time. I just knew the code was supposed to go up tomorrow so I figured I should check.

Maybe it just got posted.

Probably not, that would take a massive amount of time and also be captured on camera. Although you should complain about getting stuff thrown at you.

Top Bottom