• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Digital store is having black Friday deals

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I just bit on the Tomb Raider for 20 bucks deal.

I'm only really looking for a deal on Rayman. I might bite on a Forza Horizon deal too.

Yup, before you buy external HDD check out benchmarks, mostly the random read ones, they are very-VERY slow usb HDDs out there, so be careful.

What if you have one of these?

8990443_ra.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

RyudBoy

The only thing left that interest me is Ryse @ $15 or less. Problem is that I only have 10gb free on the hard drive. I really need to get an external hd soon.

E92 M3

The only thing left that interest me is Ryse @ $15 or less. Problem is that I only have 10gb free on the hard drive. I really need to get an external hd soon.

I just bought one and happy so far with the performance. At this point, wait till Friday though or Thursday before your purchase.

wachie

Is there a time I need be awake for?

I think it's best I lineup in the cold for the retail copies on sale at Target.

NickFire

I'm guessing that they will have some of the older games for nice impulse buy prices on the One, and a huge catalog of discounts for 360 games (maybe even on newer games for 360). Possibly a few modest discounts on newer One games too.

If you look at last year, they had persistent sales for the whole week, then a 1 day sale on black Friday, and a different 1 day sale on cyber Monday. I'm expecting it to be quite similar this year. Big sales on digital 360 titles is a given, the only real question is what kind of sales will there be for Xbox One games.

With last weeks deals ending today, tomorrow should kick off the week of black Friday sales.

In previous years, the black Friday digital sales have been quite good on Xbox 360.
http://majornelson.com/2013/11/26/xbox-360-game-store-black-friday-sales/

I hope to see digital sales for the common physical Black Friday sales we're seeing.

Mainly these titles:

Wolfenstein: The New Order
Metro Redux
The Evil Within
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Alien Isolation
Watch Dogs
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

I'm sure they'll be a complete shitstorm no matter what.

I've got my fingers crossed, their past few BF sales have been pretty great.

I hope to see digital sales for the common physical Black Friday sales we're seeing.

Mainly these titles:

Wolfenstein: The New Order
Metro Redux
The Evil Within
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Alien Isolation
Watch Dogs
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Come on bro, don't buy Sleepy Dawgs. Don't support lazy ports.

Hm, I might pick it up. Could be a good adventure game romp once I finish Sunset.

It's a genuinely great game, I loved every second of it and cannot wait for the sequel. Definitely pick it up if you're not too bothered with frame-rate problems.

Here's the DF article if you're interested to see how bad it is...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...b-raider-definitive-edition-next-gen-face-off

PSGames

I just bit on the Tomb Raider for 20 bucks deal.

I'm only really looking for a deal on Rayman. I might bite on a Forza Horizon deal too.

Hadn't heard about this deal. Thanks for the heads up. $20 was my price point to finally check it out.

Bgamer90

Banned
Come on bro, don't buy Sleepy Dawgs. Don't support lazy ports.

That's pretty much the reason why I'm not going to get it until it's cheap (not spending $60 on it).

I want to play the game (never played it before) but I'm waiting for a sale on it because the port should have been better.

That's pretty much the reason why I'm not going to get it until it's cheap (not spending $60 on it).

I want to play the game (never played it before) but I'm waiting for a sale on it because the port should have been better.

You're in for an absolute treat, it's a fantastic game. It's just a shame that the port is such a mess and overpriced for what's on offer.

Chris1

It was already on sale 2 weeks ago for $20 and $7.

$25*

The deluxe edition is due out this week too I think, which has the season pass and main game for $40. If you want the game I'd say just pick that up, since if you waited for a sale that might not happen you'd only be saving like $8

Diablo 3 UUE $34.99.
KI Season 1 Ultra Edition $20
Rayman Legends $19.99
Ass creed 4 $34.99
Strider $7.99
Forza 5: Racing Game of the Year $29.99
Defense Grid 2 $12.49 (Gold)
Sniper Elite 3 $29.99
Valiant Hearts $7.49
EA Sports UFC $23.20
Amazing Spiderman 2 $24.99

That's all I found. Sorry if I missed any. I own a lot of games and couldn't see if they were on sale in the store or not.

Top Bottom