• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardseppo

CkxYwIMWgAErI5o.jpg

https://twitter.com/ItsameDennis/status/742065666438639617

simply gorgeous

Septic360

Banned
cukLdir.gif

Oh god! It's everywhere! Get the mop!

Hehe. At this rate there won't be anything to show!

A BIG part of E3 is the surprise factor.

Shame really for MS though. Takes the oomph out of their announcements really. Lets hope not everything is leaked before the show!

Montresor

Made some changes to the list here, given the recent leaks. Also removed Titanfall 2 since Sony might have the marketing.

Here is what to expect for Xbox E3 2016:

Trailers for previously known games:

*Sea of Thieves
*Recore. Sep 2016 release date rumoured. Box Art. Screenshot.
*Scalebound
*Crackdown 3
*Halo Wars 2
*Gears of War 4

New rumoured but very likely unannounced games:

*Forza Horizon 3, set in Australia
*Dead Rising 4, re-imagining of DR1 with an expanded town, set in Christmas time, with snow and co-op. Also leaked, screenshots and gifs prove the game looks awesome!!!
*Age of Empires sequel
*State of Decay 2
*New Rare IP (Rare rumoured to become a new IP factory)
*Battletoads
*Ori and the Blind Forest sequel

Rumoured hardware:

*Xbox One Slim
*Xbox Streaming Device/Stick
*Xbox VR and Xbox Scorpio is rumoured to exist but also heavily rumoured to skip E3...

Possible third-party multiplat trailers:

*Battlefield 1
*Dishonoured 2

Other miscellaneous stuff:

*Indie game showcase
*Hopefully they show off a lot of good previously unknown indies
*And hopefully they give us release dates for existing indies like Cuphead, Inside, Tacoma, The Turing Test, etc...
*Other announcements? Hopefully here are some huge surprises.
*Phil Spencer has allegedly said this E3 will be the most important in Xbox history? More important than 360 launch?

These leaks are a way to make MS show look boring and dull because everything is leaked and for Sony to reap in all the buzz cause of the lack of leaks.

There is no winning for MS, you tried MS....poor Phil.

/s...but really tho...

SpotAnime

Steam UWP would be the ultimate megaton. That would benefit both parties.

Valve because we all now know how well Steam Machines are doing.

Microsoft because running Steam on Scorpio would be the kill move to Sony.

In Phil we trust.

Arion

I will never understand why people don't like leaks. You are getting the same news slightly earlier without the heavy marketing glamour. If e3 is about knowing what games are coming in the near future, it doesn't matter if it is from a leak or from a conference.

Septic360

Banned
I will never understand why people don't like leaks. You are getting the same news slightly earlier without the heavy marketing glamour. If e3 is about knowing what games are coming in the near future, it doesn't matter if it is from a leak or from a conference.

Ah but part of the splendour is the hype. Watching it live and all the megatons, the crowd energy etc. That's a big part of E3 for me.

thuway

OH BOY :) the one thing I hoped wouldn't leak, hasn't leaked yet. It's a game you all know, but when you see it :). Ford GT Guy will be very happy. lol

jmood88

Yup, it has never made sense to me. If "surprise" is the major thing, then you're surprised either way, it just won't be during the press conference.

thuway

lol, you just leaked it...

Nah you already know the title and stuff, but the footage is the real SWEETNESS. I'll shut my mouth now, but it's a very gorgeous game.

And for as much as those guys hate me and say "Thuway hates MS!" Trust me - I want you guys to genuinely fall in love tomorrow. It's something very special.

CrayToes

Nah you already know the title and stuff, but the footage is the real SWEETNESS. I'll shut my mouth now, but it's a very gorgeous game.

And for as much as those guys hate me and say "Thuway hates MS!" Trust me - I want you guys to genuinely fall in love tomorrow. It's something very special.

PM me what you know my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom