• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk269

Game of the show for sure.

Hey ekim, one, thanks for the info you provided. With the known leaks in this thread, and I am not asking for more, but based on what has leaked, would you say there is a lot of things we don't know about still? Or has the things that have leaked in this thread representative of the majority of the leaks and there is little left?

Thanks again! I did see your post that you are seriously pumped for tomorrow mornings conference so that is good to hear as well.

jelly

Midtown Madness or PGR?

Forza Madness or Forza Gotham.

HYPE. I would kill for a Midtown Madness game again and if it had mods like the PC, that would be amazing. Someone needs to make a racer with track, object mods. Loop the loops, Sky tracks, tracks up and through buildings.
Do it.

you'll take your Battletoads and you'll like it

disclaimer: this is a joke not a leak

giphy.gif

ekim

Hey ekim, one, thanks for the info you provided. With the known leaks in this thread, and I am not asking for more, but based on what has leaked, would you say there is a lot of things we don't know about still? Or has the things that have leaked in this thread representative of the majority of the leaks and there is little left?

Thanks again! I did see your post that you are seriously pumped for tomorrow mornings conference so that is good to hear as well.

You know. I don't want to pretend I know everything about tomorrow so even I can still be surprised. But yes there are quite some things that didn't leak.

thuway

But he said game of the show :( (Horizon 3 is amazing but not GOTS for me)

I said FORD GT GUY would be very happy tomorrow. Actually any racing fan of Microsoft will be very happy tomorrow. AND THAT'S IT. I don't want you guys to blow what I'm saying out of proportion. What I saw blew me away. That's all.

Strootman

Nah you already know the title and stuff, but the footage is the real SWEETNESS. I'll shut my mouth now, but it's a very gorgeous game.

And for as much as those guys hate me and say "Thuway hates MS!" Trust me - I want you guys to genuinely fall in love tomorrow. It's something very special.

My heart...

HNGGGgggggg

I said FORD GT GUY would be very happy tomorrow. Actually any racing fan of Microsoft will be very happy tomorrow. AND THAT'S IT. I don't want you guys to blow what I'm saying out of proportion. What I saw blew me away. That's all.

Oh Ok sorry my bad I apologize

WadeitOut

Ekim is the one who said it was the game of the show.

Hawk269

Forza is game of the show for me personally. Your mileage may vary of course.

When you say Forza ekim, are you saying Forza Horizon 3 or is there something "else" with the Forza name that you personally think is game of the show? You don't have to say what it is, just a Yes, I am referring to FH3 or No, it is something else (without telling us what it is).

thuway

I can post the pic - but I don't wanna get in trouble. I feel bad for MS having all these leaks :/. The slim is beautiful. The width of the machine is two controllers side by side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom