• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
forzahorizon3.jpg

Hey that's a nice box art of FH3....oops!

FordGTGuy

Banned
Take a deep breath buddy.

Microsoft has no one to blame but themselves. Leaks are a nature of the beast, but people have had some of this information for a while now. If average joes on twitter can find this out by talking to the right people - this says more about the organization, how they plan their events, and their chain of trust than anything else.

I didn't leak any thing purposefully, and nor do I intend on doing so, but you have to respect and understand that an entire industry exists (games journalism cough) that works around the clock to get this sort of information.

Truthfully - as a gamer and an Xbox fan, you still haven't seen the meat and potatoes. What footage of the games have you seen outside of super compressed gifs and title cards? So take solice in that tomorrow your going to see a show filled games, hardware, and a new focus for a company. Don't worry about "suprises" stay their for the content. ^_^

Thanks for this comment Thuway.

Ah man, i hope we haven't had most of Microsoft's announcements leaked already. Today we have learned quite a few things. I am seriously considering leaving this board for at least until after MS show. But....jeez...i keep coming back here.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Ah man, i hope we haven't had most of Microsoft's announcements leaked already. Today we have learned quite a few things. I am seriously considering leaving this board for at least until after MS show. But....jeez...i keep coming back here.

I've personally seen some other material that could leak but it's all small screenshots for what I've seen.

The conference tomorrow should still be quite the awesome display.

rrs

Yeah I've seen a different cover. But maybe the Day One edition has its own cover art.
The cover itself seems like a photoshop to me, and the desktop screencap is so awful that it could easily cover up any defects. Don't doubt the existence of said game, but the cover in question.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Not sure why some people are getting worked up on these leaks.

If you put these into perspective, how much was this a surprised?

DR4 is the only real leak I would call it.
But 2 recore pics? the game we already know thats coming and we will see more at E3 and Xbox One Slim. We all knew this was happening. hardly a surprise to anyone.

Granjinha

But recore pics? and Xbox One Slim. We all knew this was happening. hardly a surprise to anyone.

Really? Ori 2 isn't surprising? lol

Quazar

But 2 recore pics? the game we already know thats coming and we will see more at E3 and Xbox One Slim. We all knew this was happening. hardly a surprise to anyone.

The problem is some "insiders" said that the slim was the big announcement.

I've personally seen some other material that could leak but it's all small screenshots for what I've seen.

The conference tomorrow should still be quite the awesome display.

Yeah i hope so man.

Was this posted yet?

Tom Warren: "24 hours until Microsoft's Xbox E3 event. I think it's gonna surprise a lot of people."

I saw this on Reddit and and it showed a big picture of Warren wearing VR glasses. And i went......oh god...it's gonna be VR after all? But then i noticed it just was his Twitter pic, haha.

willbsn13

Agreed. Aside from Ori 2 though. That was a genuine surprise to get leaked.

EagleEyes

Man if Microsoft really has ReCore, Forza Horizon 3, Gears 4, Halo Wars 2 and Dead Rising 4 the second half of the year that is an amazingly awesome and diverse lineup.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Or rather, it was the big hardware announcement.

#dreamsofscorpio

EDIT: Beaten, badly.

Scorpio is definitely not off the table to be talked about, I don't think anyone has ever said it will be there physically.

I just hope Arthur Gies isn't planning on leaking Scorpio and Microsoft plans hours before the conference, that would extremely cheap of him.

pieface

Different strokes for different folks I guess. This is more important than anything else anyone has been talking about in my personal opinion.

But all it really means for console players is that the playerbase may increase a bit. Unless there's something I'm missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom