• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOR5

IGN Live and somebody just went "I think all of Microsofts stuff has been shown"

Two hosts gave a very non-answer

Makes you wonder

thuway

Yo Gwyn. Hit them with the Forza.

And no, not FH3. The other one.

1lzAThWbRpmoSp4s5-lB_g.jpeg

TriGen

I'll answer a question with a question (sorry). Did anything that leaked today really surprise anyone?

Exactly. Nothing has really been a big surprise. We knew a slim was coming and none of the games that we got a few screenshots of would of been mind-blowing announcements or anything -- and we haven't seen the trailers or demos which are what really matter.

I don't think MS feels like they've had a megaton stole from them let's put it that way.

Compsiox

Banned
I'll answer a question with a question (sorry). Did anything that leaked today really surprise anyone?

It's not really that we weren't expecting it. It's about that feeling that builds up in your body when its revealed during the conference.

That feeling now spoiled for a lot of announcements.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
A didn't expect to see a Ori sequel so soon
so yes

I don't know about you, but I wasn't surprised to see it coming. I just never thought about when it would be revealed.

These leaks really aren't that bad considering they are just images or gifs of things we knew were coming.

Miles X

It's not really that we weren't expecting it. It's about that feeling that builds up in your body when its revealed during the conference.

That feeling now spoiled for a lot of announcements.

You never know, if everything has leaked perhaps MS are running round like lunatics, pushing forward a reveal they didn't plan. Doesn't take long to mock up a logo for a new game after all.

You mean crazy old FordGTGuy was right?

About what, FH3? Like TomWarren said - thats not really surprising. We all know its coming.

Ya know, at the rate of the amount of things we know are coming that are supposedly going to be shown tomorrow, it kinda makes you wonder just how much time they'll dedicate to all these known quantities

Chris1

Really interested to see what surprised they have as their show is packed it seems.

The only "surprise" was Ori and tbh I expected that, it sold well, it was well received and it's been 1.5 years since it's release. A sequel was due for release soonish.

My post back in March saying Ori 2 in 2017:
As for 2017 possibilities, just off the top of my head:
Halo 3 Anniversary
Dead Rising 4
Forza 7
State of Decay 2
Crackdown
Scalebound
Ori and the Blind Forest 2

Minecraft 2? would be 3 years since the acquisition

FordGTGuy

Banned
About what, FH3? Like TomWarren said - thats not really surprising. We all know its coming.

Ya know, at the rate of the amount of things we know are coming that are supposedly going to be shown tomorrow, it kinda makes you wonder just how much time they'll dedicate to all these known quantities

I'm referring to the thread I made about a possible third franchise or something Forza Motorsport related happening at E3 alongside Horizon 3.

Xumbrega

Banned
really really hope this hype pays off tomorrow

they are hyping the conference too much, it could backfire.

It seems like they have 1 or 2 megatons that no one could expect.

If it's just a good conference people will be pissed off.

SOR5

16 hours

Its okay to be hyped, just let it happen

Absolutely none of you (unless youre going to be up there on stage) know whats going to happen in its entirety

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
They meaning the people who he is asking. Not the leaks.

Oh. Still, I don't think these leaks are as big as last year's, and I don't believe Microsoft's biggest surprises of its conference rested in a Slim model and DR4.

daTRUballin

I'm surprised nothing about Sea of Thieves has been leaked so far.....

Don't get any ideas, insiders. I'm just pointing that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom