• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer trying to sleep last night after seeing social media and their brother saying $399 or DOA despite him making it abundantly clear it was going to be a premium price for a premium console pretty much every time he was asked...

giphy.gif

Spencer making the call to Keighey after a solid nights stress free rest before the big show...

giphy.gif

lol, again i got the timezone difference wrong, i thought it would start 1h40min from now so 11pm Finnish time but apparently it's an hour later? fffuck, can't stay up that late, early morning shift in the hospital and it's not a good idea going in tired as hell. ah fuck it, i wanna see that new Bioware IP!

lol, again i got the timezone difference wrong, i thought it would start 1h40min from now so 11pm Finnish time but apparently it's an hour later? fffuck, can't stay up that late, early morning shift in the hospital and it's not a good idea going in tired as hell. ah fuck it, i wanna see that new Bioware IP!

2h39m from now

iMax

Name of the console (Xbox Scorpio)

This hasn't leaked yet.

People are mistaking a retailer's newsletter containing the project's codename we've known all along—in the retailer's own typeface, no less—as some sort of confirmation, for some reason.

I hope the youtube comment section will be better than the EA one

I have never seen so many N word thrown in my life while watching the conference

gaming_noob

I angered my wife for leaving the park with my son early because of the conf. I feel so on edge today. MS better show some mind blowing games today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom