• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot24

Banned
Personally I don't care how much it costs, because if it is more than I am comfortable with I just won't buy it. Pretty radical, I know. :)

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
hankpxuzx.png

psyfi

Banned
Scorpio sounds really really corny. I say this as a scorpio. It sounds like a ten year old trying really hard to sound cool and edgy.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Best chance for less buffering/skipping?
- smart TV 4K youtube app
- Xbox one S youtube app
- any other app on xb1s?

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Xbox' audience was never the same as Nintendo's. It was Sega's and a lot of PC gamers. Sales of all experiments in extending the user base to those old IPs and a younger audience were lackluster. I think Killer Instinct is the first of those old IPs that actually had an impact and even there nobody knows if it was successful financially. Xbox audience mostly did not grow up with Banjo or those other N64 Rare games. And it wouldn't work now either, Switch and smartphones have that young audience covered. Xbox is about mature games, always has been, always will. Their core audience is the 21 to 35 year old male and that one mostly doesn't care about old Rare IPs. But most of all: Rare doesn't want to steal away any thunder from Sea of Thieves..

But (now) 21 to 35 year old male is the primary audience of the original Banjo?

gaming_noob

Shigeru Miyamoto spotted going to the convention centre less than 2 hours ago. I had a dream we could play SNES games on Game Pass.

ganaconda

If you look at the picture, it says that it's after the show. They're doing a co-stream with 4 players. The time in the tweet is wrong. I'm sure they will show Sea of Thieves during the E3 press conference as well.

If you look at the picture, it says that it's after the show. They're doing a co-stream with 4 players. The time in the tweet is wrong. I'm sure they will show Sea of Thieves during the E3 press conference as well.

Yeah, I'd be shocked if they started the stream in the middle of the press conference, lol. Probably supposed to be 4 PST.

Fredrik

Is there a countdown timer for when it starts?
I'm in Sweden, can't think straight after the price leak, not sure when it's starting over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom