• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass | Increase Your Backlog Inside

Mista

Banned
Is it the best place to start? Both story and control/feature wise?
Yes. Although zero came waaaay later in the series, events and story wise its considered the beginning. Also the controls and everything the game offers is spot on

DrDamn

Yes. Although zero came waaaay later in the series, events and story wise its considered the beginning. Also the controls and everything the game offers is spot on

My question about controls was more in relation to not feeling like you are taking a step back design wise when you then progress on to Kiwami.

Gave up on Yakuza 0 part way through on my ps4 I'm determined.to finish it this time.

Tried KH3 today too gunna be hard to finish that as it kinda rubs me the wrong way (the battles are fun but I find the characters really obnlxious)

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Hmm, I can't play Yakuza, because Japenese with English subtitles is apparently too much for my dyslexic brain : ( SAD

they got like 3 more days to prove that it is REALLY REALLY REALLY a good month as they had lead us to believe

I thought FF 15 windows addition (with all the DLC and 4k texture pack) was a pretty big get even if I couldn't force myself to keep playing it after a few days.

Control would be awesome though. I beat it on EGS, would double dip on PC Game Pass for the achievements. That is a game I would happily plat, or whatever the X-box equivalent of plat'ing is

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I thought FF 15 windows addition (with all the DLC and 4k texture pack) was a pretty big get even if I couldn't force myself to keep playing it after a few days.

Control would be awesome though. I beat it on EGS, would double dip on PC Game Pass for the achievements. That is a game I would happily plat, or whatever the X-box equivalent of plat'ing is
True shit, based on this logic:
maxresdefault.jpg

manfestival

Agreed with FF15. I played it a little bit. It was annoying to have to dl 60GBs of the high res textures but I guess that is just how things are nowadays. Had to switch to a controller for that since m&kb feels wonky. I am still trying but it is definitely feeling like the worst FF I have ever played. I am also currently playing FF14.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
How much fun is Two Point Hospital? I’m planning to give it a go
Ever played Theme Hospital? It's exactly like that with a visual update.

I think it's fun, but it doesn't keep you playing for a long time, if you really want to get 3 stars in each hospital it can get repetitive. Overall a decent game, 7/10 for me.

Mista

Banned
Ever played Theme Hospital? It's exactly like that with a visual update.

I think it's fun, but it doesn't keep you playing for a long time, if you really want to get 3 stars in each hospital it can get repetitive. Overall a decent game, 7/10 for me.
Never been a fan of those simulators honestly. Thanks mate

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Can't wait to see ori, Game Pass is awesome. The Game Pass Twitter account is even more awesome, it is the the one bright spot on the steaming pile of dung that is social media. Whoever handles the account is hilarious.

nikolino840

I think this month they don't want to obscure the two Microsoft titles (ori, bleeding edge) putting big 3d parties titles 👍

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Panzer Dragoon Orta is available on GP in the UK maybe the rest of Europe. I know its been available in America for a while but not in UK.
Anyway its not showing up in GP, to access it press home, my games & apps, see all, full library, Gamepass, which list all GP games available inc Panzer Dragoon Orta. note: I have latest updated dashboard.

P.s game still looks great in 4k all these years later.

Recently I noticed how PlayStation fans on Gaf and also the media are saying PlayStation Now and Game Pass are the same.

Kotaku have a headline currently, reading "What Happens To Your Xbox Game Pass And PlayStation Now Downloads Once They Expire"

That should really say Xbox Live Gold, not Game Pass.

Sony really need to get with the times, for the sake of their butthurt fans at least, lol.

*makes quick escape from thread*

Jadsey

This user has been permanently removed from thread. Go play your games and shoosh.
If they were the same you wouldn't see the sony fanboys crying over the game pass

giphy.gif

I’m off to play Bloodborne and Horizon Zero Dawn.

Hope you enjoy Crackdown 3.

Top Bottom