• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass | Increase Your Backlog Inside

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Ah cool. Cheers friend.

I’ve just seen them all for sale on the store you see.

Last edited:

Walledhouse

Try to keep your pasta in your pockets gentlemen. I am so excited to play WORLD OF HORROR eventually; that was a really quick turn around for me of:

1. Wow, this game looks sweet, can’t wait.
  2. Oh snap it’s already there in Gamepass.

More games leaving soon.

Had to choose between Vampyr or Operencia.

Chose Vampyr because I like story games and the dev.

Sad to not get around to playing Operencia. Will probably get in a sale.

Playing through Wandersong right now (slowly) and it's ok. Not as good as the reviews say, very modern, like Night in the Woods, but with music. Can't let my wife see me playing it or she would think I was a deranged two-year-old. The graphics are, er, yeah.

FrozenFlame

TWPC_Coming_Soon_3.17.jpg

Really disappointing compared with the console offerings...

JLB

Banned
good, was thinking on buying Ace Combat to remember old ps2 days. Will definitely play it after finishing Ori.

Brofist

Really disappointing compared with the console offerings...

I agree, and it's why I've let my sub lapse. The last couple months the console only games are the ones I actually want to play.

I'll get back in when PC gets some good new games.

Last edited:

FrozenFlame

I agree, and it's why I've let my sub lapse. The last couple months the console only games are the ones I actually want to play.

I'll get back in when PC gets some good new games.

I'm still subscribed because, for some reason, after my 3 months (for 1€) subscription ended, they let me resubscribe for another 3 months for the same price.
But otherwise? Nah, i wouldn't resubscribe considering how gimped it is compared with the console version.

Flintty

Help me GAF.
I previously upgraded my prepaid Live sub to GP Ultimate for £1 or whatever it was. Everything expired this month and I thought I didn’t need GP for a bit so I just got 12 months of Live.

Now I wand GP again and I’m trying to be cheeky and upgrade on the cheap again. When I got to check out though it says it’ll charge me £10.99 pm. Doesn’t seem right if I already have gold for 12 months. Any advice?

Mista

Banned
Help me GAF.
I previously upgraded my prepaid Live sub to GP Ultimate for £1 or whatever it was. Everything expired this month and I thought I didn’t need GP for a bit so I just got 12 months of Live.

Now I wand GP again and I’m trying to be cheeky and upgrade on the cheap again. When I got to check out though it says it’ll charge me £10.99 pm. Doesn’t seem right if I already have gold for 12 months. Any advice?
Let me get this right. GP expired but you still got a year of Gold sub active? You're also trying to re-sub in GP ultimate for cheap?

I believe there isn't a deal right now innit?

Flintty

Let me get this right. GP expired but you still got a year of Gold sub active? You're also trying to re-sub in GP ultimate for cheap?

I believe there isn't a deal right now innit?

Gold and upgraded GP Ultimate all expired at the same time. I then got a new 12 month gold sub from CD Keys, and now I want to upgrade to GP Ultimate again. I think it was a once only deal by the look of it. If I want Ultimate again, I have to pay £10.99 pm on top of what I already paid for gold. Unless I’m doing it wrong. Was hoping I could upgrade for £1 again 😝

Mista

Banned
Gold and upgraded GP Ultimate all expired at the same time. I then got a new 12 month gold sub from CD Keys, and now I want to upgrade to GP Ultimate again. I think it was a once only deal by the look of it. If I want Ultimate again, I have to pay £10.99 pm on top of what I already paid for gold. Unless I’m doing it wrong. Was hoping I could upgrade for £1 again 😝
I played it super smart. I had 2 years of active gold and 1 year of active GP

When I upgraded to Ultimate of course it means Ultimate = Gold+GP and now my Ultimate expires late 2021 ;p

Kagey K

Banned
It upgrades but at a prorated duration. I think 1 year of Gold upgrades to 3 or 4 months of Ultimate.

Edit found it, it’s 4 months.
After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes.
Token says…You get…
1 month of Gold20 days of Ultimate
3 months of Gold50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)
6 months of Gold79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)
12 months of Gold4 months of Ultimate
24 months of Gold8 months of Ultimate
1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)20 days of Ultimate
3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)2 months of Ultimate
6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)4 months of Ultimate
12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)5 months of Ultimate
24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)10 months of Ultimate
1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games20 days of Ultimate

SHOW MORE

Last edited:

Flintty

I played it super smart. I had 2 years of active gold and 1 year of active GP

When I upgraded to Ultimate of course it means Ultimate = Gold+GP and now my Ultimate expires late 2021 ;p
Yeah I should have done the same.

WJ5Q6uC.png
I

I might be ok though. If I pay £10.99 now I get my 12 months Gold upgraded, I think? I’ll give it a go.

Flintty

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Always nice to see games coming to Game Pass two weeks after you thought about buying them on sale. I only ever buy games from publishers that have few if any games on Game Pass. Locked into the service for another three years and will probably go with Xbox All Access for next gen, so I should be good until 4.5 years from now. Single best service ever created.

Always nice to see games coming to Game Pass two weeks after you thought about buying them on sale. I only ever buy games from publishers that have few if any games on Game Pass. Locked into the service for another three years and will probably go with Xbox All Access for next gen, so I should be good until 4.5 years from now. Single best service ever created.

Was about to get Nier on the last sale but had a big backlog so I didn't. Happy to see it on GP :)

Mista

Banned
It’s worth it. Just don’t die on that 1st Boss. There are no saves before it and where everyone I know tended to drop the game because they had to play the 1st half hour over.
Played it on PS4 when it first got released and I actually reached far. The thing is I wasn't enjoying anything other than the combat system

Top Bottom