• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamepass September 2023 Games

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
18 days until Starfield

matthew-mcconaughey-interstellar.gif

poodaddy

An incredible month, and honestly it was needed as the last few months have been lackluster. Good to see.

.....man, Starfield's gonna consume everyone's lives huh? I really hope this isn't a disastrous launch in any way. I might even wait like a week after launch to play it just for any essential patches to drop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

supernova8

Banned
Would be funny if the real title is

Lies of Pete Hines
and that the opening sequence for the game is Pete appearing on screen to tell us Starfield is delayed

Jimmy Fallon Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Schmick

Haha 'Best deal in Gaming', it must be said by any fan about their respective Subscription service.

That said, in my opinion, having both Gamepass and Playstation Extra is the best deal in gaming.

Why are people obsessed with Starfield being delayed less than a month before release?
Is that a trick question? Or is it rhetorical?
Caught in a coping conundrum, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the stars and see
Starfield will be here for everyone to enjoy

Pallas

Gold Member
Pretty excited for Starfield but lets put things into perspective, 2023 has been a wonderful year for gaming AND maybe arguably one of the best ever.

Now if only Konami would give us more info on the Suikoden remasters. :messenger_loudly_crying:

Last edited:

tmlDan

Didn't they say they're making a few adjustments before release?
Like one of them I believe is dodging. It wasn't good in the demo.
I hope so! Its mainly that weird dodge mechanic where you could only do a step back when you blocked but couldn't roll? it was hella weird.

I may be mixing that up a bit

Last edited:

Alan Wake

And then early October come The Lamplighters’ League and Forza Motorsport.

It’s gonna be a ridiculous year overall, only regret is there were not a lot of great indies this year in the service: mostly Planet of Lana so far.
Bramble is also on Game Pass now.

Top Bottom