• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamepass September 2023 Games

Robb

Gold Member
2023 has been a wonderful year for gaming
It could stop now and still be one of the best years imo. If Starfield delivers we might end up getting three titles with a >95 average rating this year, alongside everything else. Can’t recall the last time that happened (if ever?).

Then we end the year with Spider-Man 2, the first new 2D Mario in over a decade, Forza and a Super Mario RPG remake.
1Nu7G3J.jpg

Got the fake preload up for Starfield and Lies of P. Contemplating upgrading to deluxe starfield and to infinity and beyond 5 days early.

Reactions: Isa

Camreezie

Like buses, you wait for 1 and then multiple arrive. Congrats xbox owners, im sure at least 2 of these will be rad games

Huge month. Only thing I'm not necessarily interested in is Party Animals.
It's from the creators of Gang Beasts, which was a fun multiplayer 3D brawler with physics interactions and traps. It's more of a game for inviting friends to have some laughs and fun fights with, online and offline. PA is a spiritual successor.

simpatico

Waiting on Starfield reviews before I resub. If it's great, I'll buy it on Steam. If it's mediocre, I'll gamepass it. Payday 3 and Life of P are nice bonuses.

DaGwaphics

It's from the creators of Gang Beasts, which was a fun multiplayer 3D brawler with physics interactions and traps. It's more of a game for inviting friends to have some laughs and fun fights with, online and offline. PA is a spiritual successor.

It's always good that they include games for a large variety of players. I tried Gang Beasts but just didn't find it that interesting, I did like Human Fall Flat though which had some similarities to it as far as how the controls worked.

Vox Machina

Banned
my wife is hyped for party animals, we still do a fall guys weekly evening with the kids and this will probably join the rotation :messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

If it's anything like Gang Beasts it'll be loads of fun! Gang Beasts was a huge hit with me and the roommates back when it came out.

hlm666

I should hit up Plague Tale 2 for sure, Scorn looks so gross though. :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Scorn is a short game, took me about 5 hours to finish it and would have been closer to 4 if I hadn't messed about with a couple of puzzles. Shader comp stutter from start to end though (on pc anyway), I was about to rage quit because of it when the credits rolled.

Kilau

Scorn is a short game, took me about 5 hours to finish it and would have been closer to 4 if I hadn't messed about with a couple of puzzles. Shader comp stutter from start to end though (on pc anyway), I was about to rage quit because of it when the credits rolled.
I don’t like the body horror stuff, I think I’ll skip it even if really short.
Absolutely zero marketing has me so concerned.

/s
A clear sign another year delay is imminent. :lollipop_sad_relieved:

LastBattle

Oh lord help me! I’m drowning at the moment! I just started GTAV a week ago as I’ve always wanted to play and thought I’d take advantage of the SX version on Gamepass before it disappears again. I’m hooked. No where near close to finishing off ToTK. Need to play Plague Tale 2 before it disappears soon. Wanted to finish Horizon and DLC before new Forza lands and now Sep bangers including STARFIELD are right around the corner!

Ozriel

M$FT
Oh lord help me! I’m drowning at the moment! I just started GTAV a week ago as I’ve always wanted to play and thought I’d take advantage of the SX version on Gamepass before it disappears again. I’m hooked. No where near close to finishing off ToTK. Need to play Plague Tale 2 before it disappears soon. Wanted to finish Horizon and DLC before new Forza lands and now Sep bangers including STARFIELD are right around the corner!

Get Plague 2 out of the way first. At least while it’s still up on GP.

pasterpl

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I hadn't seen Cocoon before, that transition effect is amazing. A crazy thing to say, but it's made me curious about the game!

It could stop now and still be one of the best years imo. If Starfield delivers we might end up getting three titles with a >95 average rating this year, alongside everything else. Can’t recall the last time that happened (if ever?).

Then we end the year with Spider-Man 2, the first new 2D Mario in over a decade, Forza and a Super Mario RPG remake.
1Nu7G3J.jpg
One of the best years 😂 guess you’ve not been gaming long

DaGwaphics

@ LastBattle LastBattle Plague Tale 2 is a relatively short game, you will be able to knock that one out easy before Starfield. It's a great game though, it's one of those ones that finishes before you are tired of it.

Top Bottom