• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase July 23 - Ready to get back to work Chief?

Are you ready

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jakinov

Just reminding people to temper expectations as a lot of Microsoft acquisitions are relatively recent and a lot of them were in the middle of releasing games when acquired.

giphy.gif

jakinov

And Phil Spencer just started as head of Xbox.
Not sure if you have disagreement with what I said or you are just making a joke. But Microsoft acquired most of their studios about 2 years ago and they were mostly busy working on other games at the time.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
damn that switch on the gameawards video scared the shit of me
Haha, I suddenly heard music coming out of the living room and was wondering what that was.

• LOL
Reactions: JLB

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
I want to see gameplay from exclusives running on XSX hardware. Of couse Halo Infinite, Everwild, Hellblade II, Fable, Forza, Flight Simulator 2020, Obsidian's RPG, and hopefully some surprises.

Last edited:

Compsiox

Banned
I think people think this is the official xbox stream or something. 123k people. The official streams are very low.

SCB3

Also, is Jackspeticeye (what a name) always this big a cunt? He clearly is bothered about being there

Top Bottom