• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Black Friday Sale Nov 18 - Nov 28 Thread

Gowans

Ok guys burned my cheap credit I had waiting for next year on your recommends here even tho I have so many games still to playa me finsih, glad I've got some holiday around Christmas.

Titanfall 2, Dirt Rally, Hitman & The Witcher 3 Gold Edition

Got Titanfall. Great price. Ill probably wait for physical deals for Mafia and Battlefield so just need Gears whenever that price shows up and I'm golden.

🤔 to get this Xbox 360 version or to wait for the remaster bundled with the sequel hmmmmm

I have both and if you want to play it now there's nothing wrong with the 360 version. The XB1 version is obviously sharper (720p vs 1080p) and it also runs at 60 fps. Don't forget if you're planning on getting the sequel anyhow you can pre-order it and get the remaster now.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I have both and if you want to play it now there's nothing wrong with the 360 version. The XB1 version is obviously sharper (720p vs 1080p) and it also runs at 60 fps. Don't forget if you're planning on getting the sequel anyhow you can pre-order it and get the remaster now.
Wait the X360 version is only 30fps? And yea I plan to get The Fractured Butthole but I am getting the physical version, so I'd have to wait until it releases for the remaster.
In th end I am in no rush, so I might as well just wait for that.

Tall Paul

Some awesome prices!! AC Syndicate is tempting but went off the boil with the franchise since Black Flag. I really should buy TF2...and rebuy GTA...FFXV is out soon as well...agh to much gaming!

Bessy67

Hidden gem on the list is Powerstar Golf for $6.60. Easily the best golf game released this gen
Yeah, I know, not much competition on that list but it's pretty darn good

Leflus

Bought Inside and Shadow Complex. Very tempted to buy The Witcher 3 and Hyper Light Drifter.

Hoping for some good deals on Forza Horizon 3 and Doom next week.

EBreda

Is Overcooked possible to finish in single player, or does it get too hard solo?

Too damn hard. Borderline impossible.
Great game for coop though.

OT: amazing sale. TF2, F1, Xcom2, Gears 4 will be mine. Song from the Deep also will try. Many many great prices.

I'll probably waste 300 bucks on this alone!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Was hoping Madden would be around $25, I'm sure I'll find a physical copy on Black Friday for around that price.

Flux

How's Mad Max?
Worth it. I bought it last time it was on sale. Car combat and a cool wasteland to explore. Stick with the main and side missions. It can become repetitive if you try to liberate all outposts and collect all the things I the game.

Waiting for Doom!

Mirrors Edge at £15 is tempting, as is Rare Replay at £6.60!

Disappointed by Rise of the Tomb Raider's price of £33. Was hoping it would be sub 20 by now....

This is going to be expensive. Already bought Batman TT and Rare Replay without even thinking about it...

Also eyeing up Dirt Rally and Dishonored Definitive. And I haven't even looked at the sale properly yet!

ramparter

Banned
Fuck this shit. Arkham Knight Premium costs 110€ in europe while in US store its 40$ (both prices without the sale discount). Seriously if Major Nelson or anyone from MS reads this post I want you to know how pissed I am right now. Ok probably this is the publishers decision but how can you allow this to happen. Fuck it we dont deserve to be treated that way, we are consumers, we pay you, this is unrespectful. So disappointed..

Fuck this shit. Arkham Knight Premium costs 110€ in europe while in US store its 40$ (both prices without the sale discount). Seriously if Major Nelson or anyone from MS reads this post I want you to know how pissed I am right now. Ok probably this is the publishers decision but how can you allow this to happen. Fuck it we dont deserve to be treated that way, we are consumers, we pay you, this is unrespectful. So disappointed..

Just buy it on the US store.

Waiting for Doom!

Disappointed by Rise of the Tomb Raider's price of £33. Was hoping it would be sub 20 by now....

Bear in mind: EA Access has Mirror's Edge in the vault now, and that's only double the cost. If you wanted, say, Battlefront as well, or any of the sports games...

Norse

Tf2 is mine. Skyrim best be listed soon. Maybe the newest games will be listed thxgiving weekend so they don't hit retailers as hard.

Which hitman is everyone talking about buying? Those Wolfenstein games at 6.60 are a steal. My feminine side is really wanting life is strange as I found it kind of interesting when the 1st episode was free. And maybe Batman telltale game.

Norse

US store might be ahead of UK store. Give some time and hopefully it will show up on sale by tomorrow.

thenameDS

Waiting for Doom!

EA Access is £19.99 for 12 months and you get Mirrors Edge along with the other vault games, if that interests you.

Top Bottom