• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Black Friday Sale Nov 18 - Nov 28 Thread

sam777

Thanks. Can you recommend a website to buy credit off as we cant use visa cards anymore right? Its been months since I last did this.

You can buy credit from the MS store just change the region to what you want and you can buy the credit using Paypal. Or you can try other sites like G2A or pcgamesupply, which may give some better prices.

Namikaze

Will definitely get rare replay. I had it physically but ended up selling most of my physical Xbox collection last year.

BigMack

Damn, was hoping BioShock The Collection would drop to $30 instead of $40, but maybe this will depress the price on eBay.

The disk version will be $30 at various retailers on BF.

Think I'll finally bite on the Telltale Games Collection. Only have TWD s1 so far. Seems like a steal for all the content included.

So if I get that, batman and minecraft, thats all the post walking dead TT games currently available, right? Minus Michonne.

Dominator

Xbox One:

• Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $29.99 > $9.90
• Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - $59.99 > $19.80
• Hitman - The Complete First Season - $59.99 > $30.00
• Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass Deluxe (Episodes 2-8) - $29.99 > $17.99
• Saints Row IV: Re-Elected - $19.99 > $4.00
• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition - $49.99 > $25.00

Xbox 360:

• Assassin's Creed III - $19.99 > $6.59
• Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $14.99 > $4.94 Backwards Compatible
• Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $29.99 > $11.99
• Fable II - $19.99 > $6.99 Backwards Compatible
• Fable III - $19.99 > $6.99 Backwards Compatible
• Fallout: New Vegas - $14.99 > $4.94 Backwards Compatible
• Hitman: Blood Money- $19.99 > $4.99
• Hitman: Absolution - $19.99 > $4.99
• Midnight Club: LA - $14.99 > $7.49
• NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - $14.99 > $4.94 Backwards Compatible
• Portal: Still Alive - $14.99 > $5.24 Backwards Compatible
• Red Dead Redemption - $29.99 > $14.99 Backwards Compatible
• Saints Row - $9.99 > $2.49
• Saints Row 2 - $9.99 > $2.49
• Saints Row: The Third - $14.99 > $3.74
• Wolfenstein 3D - $4.99 > $1.64 Backwards Compatible
• Xcom: Enemy Within - $39.99 > $7.99 Backwards Compatible

Total: $224.83 after taxes

The 360 games that aren't BC are to prepare for the future if they ever happen. Might trim some off as I debate which I really want.

NaviLink

For 3.50$ I think I'll get Castlevania Symphony of the Night. It's the best version out there I believe, and the loading times are much better than on PS1. And compatible on Xbox One, it's a must buy.

Werd

Had $10 credit and only really looking for console exclusives (PC for most games), went with Rare Replay.

Was thinking of paying extra for Madden but it will be $27 on BF at Wal-mart and sports games are the one thing I don't care about having digital for.

Lettuce

Got some cheap £10 xbox live credit for £7.50 and bought Titan Fall 2 and Hitman for a total of £37.90 Bargain!!!!

Eanan

You can buy credit from the MS store just change the region to what you want and you can buy the credit using Paypal. Or you can try other sites like G2A or pcgamesupply, which may give some better prices.

Thanks!

Can we still buy from russian marketplace for XB1 games with a visa debit card or is it only prepaid credit now?

Didn't read the whole thread yet, but Skyrim special edition was in the video, but I don't see it on any lists, and it's still full price on the store.

Is that one of the sales coming later?

Juanfp

How is the performance of Dishonored Definite Edition now? I remember that it was running poorly when it released.

trixx

Is there a spot where I can browse all games on sale? Traversal seems worse than wii u eshop, only it's faster, somewhat.

Titanfall 2 or Overwatch, any suggestions? I'll probably end up playing solo most of the time, so with that in mind what do you think is the better option?

Another thing to consider is that Overwatch is rarely on sale, whereas I feel Titanfall 2 will have more sales over its life.

arhra

Is there a spot where I can browse all games on sale? Traversal seems worse than wii u eshop, only it's faster, somewhat.

The sale isn't officially live yet. Once it is, it should show up as one of the big tiles at the top on the store tab (and the home tab tile that currently has the promo video will probably also shortcut to it).

Kill3r7

Titanfall 2 or Overwatch, any suggestions? I'll probably end up playing solo most of the time, so with that in mind what do you think is the better option?

Another thing to consider is that Overwatch is rarely on sale, whereas I feel Titanfall 2 will have more sales over its life.

I own both and they are both fantastic. If you can afford it buy both. Otherwise, Overwatch edges Titanfall 2 by the smallest of margins.

KingV

Where are people able to buy this stuff right now? I was just on looks like it starts soon, but not yet? May grab hitman.

Top Bottom