• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Black Friday Sale Nov 18 - Nov 28 Thread

I'm assuming that Recore will be on sale during actual Black Friday, along with Gears 4 and For Hor 3, which sucks as I was hoping it would be on sale today. Ah well, $9.90 Rare Replay is downloading now, that eases the pain a bit :)

Dre3001

Any chance Forza Horizan 3 gets a discount on the second wave? Seems like every single Black Friday ad does not include it.

Does anyone know if purchases from the Xbox One store count towards the "earn 60 points for every $1 spent at the Windows Store." Bing Rewards offer, since the stores are merged?

Edit: Xbox Purchases does count towards this reward

Yeah I got $15 in gift cards from my haul plus some points left over.

I hope Recore matches the physical Black Friday deals, or is at least close.

I really want that game, but I'd prefer to play it on PC.

Does Gears 4 have the same offer as Gears 1 Ultimate where you get all the original games for free if you play it by the end of the year online?

zorbsie

Anyone play Livelock? Impressions? I've checked out trailers and reviews, and it's in my "curious" category.

Picked it up at launch. Had a good time with it. Twin stick shooter/RPG. Upgrade weapons unlock skins. MP is online only though. No couch co-op. 3 different characters that have unique play styles. Paid $20 for it and felt I got my money's worth.

Xater

Boy the EU prices are shit. Tomb Raider is 46,89€. That's like double the US price. Gotta get me some of these US gift cards.

Fuchsdh

Damn, was hoping BioShock The Collection would drop to $30 instead of $40, but maybe this will depress the price on eBay.

mshlive

Microsoft must know that I get paid tomorrow...

Some really interesting stuff in there for me so it looks like I'm buying myself a few early Christmas presents.

Going to convert my Titanfall 2 to Digital and trade my physical copy in, same with Gears of War 4 if that hits the right price point.

Always wanted to get into the Dishonored franchise and now seems like a better time than ever. Also I loved Fallout 3 but skipped New Vegas so that plus all the DLC is crying out to me.

Don't know if ive missed it but do we have a list of these prices in £? I know the conversion isn't always great that's all.

Eanan

Whats the website to see the cheapest region to buy the games or the price of the games in different regions?

Electret

$10 for Rare Replay is an incredible price. You'll only really play maybe 50% of the games in the collection.

I'm glad you posted this because I missed RR in the OP. Thanks! I've been hunting a discount on this game for a while.

Now if I find a cheap deal for Quantum Break, Halo 5, and FH3.

Xater

I'm glad you posted this because I missed RR in the OP. Thanks! I've been hunting a discount on this game for a while.

Now if I find a cheap deal for Quantum Break, Halo 5, and FH3.

Yeah I am missing Quatum Break and Killer instinct from this sale.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Buy Titanfall 2 people, buy it.

The Witcher 3 Complete Edition and Rare Replay prices are like highway robbery.

MauroNL

Still looking for a low low price for Alien Isolation, PES 2017, Walking Dead Michonne and Lumo. Hoping for some decent weekend deals.

Top Bottom